Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401936 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #615 on: June 14, 2020, 01:56:55 PM »
No it is not speculation.  Unless you think a man with a close cropped blonde head would look exactly the same when wearing a dark coloured wig.
I know he would look different particularly in a poor light.  The effect could be quite startling if the blonde was deeply tanned.

Is there an evidence that that happened ? If not it’s speculation.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #616 on: June 14, 2020, 04:45:12 PM »
Exactly.  Lack of professionalism all round.  The whole Investigation was a mess from start to finish.  Mainly due to Amaral.

But the UK response was also totally flawed from the outset as revealed by CM and his "private briefings" of May 2007. Just blaming Amaral when the UK Police and CEOP had a flawed approach, imo, is unfair.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #617 on: June 14, 2020, 04:52:04 PM »
But the UK response was also totally flawed from the outset as revealed by CM and his "private briefings" of May 2007. Just blaming Amaral when the UK Police and CEOP had a flawed approach, imo, is unfair.

It wasn't The UKs Case.  As we have been repeatedly reminded.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #618 on: June 14, 2020, 04:59:45 PM »
It wasn't The UKs Case.  As we have been repeatedly reminded.

Then the UK shouldn't have interfered, acting like a colonial power.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/01/british-police-competition-harmed-madeleine-mccann-investigation-home-office-report
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #619 on: June 14, 2020, 05:07:19 PM »
Then the UK shouldn't have interfered, acting like a colonial power.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/01/british-police-competition-harmed-madeleine-mccann-investigation-home-office-report

A British Child Missing Abroad.  Her Passport alone gives her the right.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #620 on: June 14, 2020, 05:21:39 PM »
Is that supposed to be incriminating ?

He had girlfriends - maybe they liked to indulge in a little dressing up  8(0(*

It said the wigs were found in April 2007 after he moved out which is prior to the disappearance. 

Smithman wasn't wearing a wig unless he is bald  8(0(*

Latest: He wore a Wig! Police seek Kojak being the Abductor of Maddie!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #621 on: June 14, 2020, 05:39:42 PM »
Amaral volunteered, despite being due to go on holiday the next day.  Sofia Leal was none too pleased about that.

PS.  Amaral was sacked.

Going on holiday the next day … and Amaral volunteered ?   That doesn't make sense
What was it about the case that made Amaral so keen to direct it?

He was a drugs trafficking cop, wasn't he ?
Why would he so want to run another missing child/abducted child case?
After all, he got a criminal record because of his perjury in the Joana Cipriano case.

*%6^

Online Eleanor

« Reply #622 on: June 14, 2020, 05:55:58 PM »
Going on holiday the next day … and Amaral volunteered ?   That doesn't make sense

After all, he got a criminal record because of his perjury in the Joana Cipriano case.

*%6^

He thought it would get him out of trouble if he could prove that Kate done it.

Offline sadie

« Reply #623 on: June 14, 2020, 05:58:44 PM »
He thought it would get him out of trouble if he could prove that Kate done it.

$65*

Nothing more that you can think of ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #624 on: June 14, 2020, 06:46:19 PM »

*%6^

Yeah but he was only made an arguido for what resulted in his criminal record on the 4th May although he must have known that was going to happen and what the likely outcome would be.

I think he saw an opportunity to circumvent that chain of events by becoming the great detective who having nailed another murdering mother would be bombproof re the perjury charge.

Kate McCann couldn't be tortured into confessing as Leonor Cipriano was and the fact Kate didn't play ball and prevented him having another notch on his gun plus a clean record would account for the pathological hatred which I think inspired him to write his hate filled book about her.

That is only one explanation ... I think there could well be others or a combination of others.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #625 on: June 14, 2020, 06:56:10 PM »
Yeah but he was only made an arguido for what resulted in his criminal record on the 4th May although he must have known that was going to happen and what the likely outcome would be.

I think he saw an opportunity to circumvent that chain of events by becoming the great detective who having nailed another murdering mother would be bombproof re the perjury charge.

Kate McCann couldn't be tortured into confessing as Leonor Cipriano was and the fact Kate didn't play ball and prevented him having another notch on his gun plus a clean record would account for the pathological hatred which I think inspired him to write his hate filled book about her.

That is only one explanation ... I think there could well be others or a combination of others.

Did he not threaten to abduct his girlfriend's child in that Phone Call, after she dumped him?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #626 on: June 14, 2020, 06:59:00 PM »

Wow, what a hate-filled post based on opinion IMO.B

GA has never come across to me as hating either g or kmcc quite the opposite.

Perhaps he was a dedicated cop taking on the case - as he came across wanting only the truth

Supprised you said another murdering mother - I didn't realize you thought  LC was guilty

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #627 on: June 14, 2020, 07:06:31 PM »
Wow, what a hate-filled post based on opinion IMO.B

GA has never come across to me as hating either g or kmcc quite the opposite.

Perhaps he was a dedicated cop taking on the case - as he came across wanting only the truth

Supprised you said another murdering mother - I didn't realize you thought  LC was guilty
The opposite of hate is love.  You think Amaral loved the McCanns?  That’s a novel opinion!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #628 on: June 14, 2020, 07:21:53 PM »
The opposite of hate is love.  You think Amaral loved the McCanns?  That’s a novel opinion!

It was B who mentioned hate, not me.

Don't they say though there is a very thin line between love and hate  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:26:07 PM by Eleanor »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #629 on: June 14, 2020, 07:25:10 PM »
I will never understand the visceral hatred displayed towards Amaral by supporters. It really is quite bizarre.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?