Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401935 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #990 on: June 28, 2020, 12:24:55 AM »
That depends when the cremation was done.

I don’t think a coffin would fit in the Renault hire car... and having got a body in a coffin no-one is then going to take it out again!!!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #991 on: June 28, 2020, 12:56:02 AM »
I don’t think a coffin would fit in the Renault hire car... and having got a body in a coffin no-one is then going to take it out again!!!!
The coffin was already at the church.  The McCanns just need to bring the body of whoever they want to get rid of and put it in the coffin along with the deceased lady.

That is how I pictured it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #992 on: June 28, 2020, 01:39:10 AM »
The coffin was already at the church.  The McCanns just need to bring the body of whoever they want to get rid of and put it in the coffin along with the deceased lady.

That is how I pictured it.

Yeah I know but how would that scenario fit with Eddie and Keela’s alerts at the hire car?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #993 on: June 28, 2020, 01:45:52 AM »
Yeah I know but how would that scenario fit with Eddie and Keela’s alerts at the hire car?
Goncalo thought he had evidence of a body thawing in the back of the hire car.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #994 on: June 28, 2020, 02:24:53 AM »
Goncalo thought he had evidence of a body thawing in the back of the hire car.

Yeah but not a rotting body from a coffin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #995 on: June 28, 2020, 03:08:16 AM »
Yeah but not a rotting body from a coffin.
The body in the coffin is most likely embalmed or chilled so it doesn't rot.  You seem to have a confused picture of what Goncalo was implying.

Maybe this article can set us straight.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4461526/Detective-claims-Madeleine-McCann-cremated-coffin.html

"Amaral said she may have been hidden in another British woman's coffin as she was cremated, and said the church where Madeleine's parents prayed was key."
"He said: 'We had information three figures went into the church via a side door at night. They had a box and there was to be a cremation of a British woman.

'It is possible the child's remains were in this box and cremated as well. The parents had the key to the church,' reports The Sun."

But this was 6 weeks or more after Madeleine disappeared.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 03:14:40 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #996 on: June 28, 2020, 07:48:02 AM »

I don't think there is any question to the proven fact that Eddie did not alert to so called cadaver scent in the hire car. 
Amaral merely promoted that he did in his book and everywhere else he could spread the lie.

Even today the clip and still photo of Eddie alerting noisily ... not to cadaver ... but to cellular material from a living human being appears everywhere as a shibboleth of sceptic belief.

It is quite simply wrong.
Eddie's alert as confirmed by the CSI dog and forensic tests proved it was to cellular material on the key fob and came from Madeleine's father.

So there you have the truth of one lie ... and it emanates directly from Amaral as do so many, many more.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #997 on: June 28, 2020, 09:02:47 AM »
I’m sorry I’ve no idea what you mean by taking the proverbial ?

Transference, from anything carried in the car, is always an issue.

I wasn’t talking about the pillow case and I certainly don’t need to be informed of its purpose.

Ok, I'd misunderstood your post. I thought your reply was tongue in cheek, but you were serious. In which case, I agree with you.

« Reply #998 on: June 28, 2020, 09:15:18 AM »
The body in the coffin is most likely embalmed or chilled so it doesn't rot.  You seem to have a confused picture of what Goncalo was implying.

It's MM's body that would decompose - unless frozen.

Oh I wasn't  aware of the 6 week time frame. I presumed it was implied the body was hidden in the church almost immediately.  I've never looked at the reports as I didn't think it was plausible.

Taking a frozen body BACK to PDL in the hire car however is worth looking at.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #999 on: June 28, 2020, 10:09:13 AM »
It's MM's body that would decompose - unless frozen.

Oh I wasn't  aware of the 6 week time frame. I presumed it was implied the body was hidden in the church almost immediately.  I've never looked at the reports as I didn't think it was plausible.

In my opinion that suggestion verges on the idiotic and there is nothing which would give a reason to "look at" it but a discredited man's weird rantings within the pages of his discredited book.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1000 on: June 28, 2020, 10:13:38 AM »
Anyone who supports amaral..his theory and his right to free speech should look at what he has said this week. It suggests to me something may be going on with the ECHR. The amount of backtracking is phenomenal..

GA: The book I published does not support a theory. That is a mistake that has been going around, not being a theory. The book that I published, I published for the reasons that I have explained over the years ...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1001 on: June 28, 2020, 10:16:23 AM »
Anyone who supports amaral..his theory and his right to free speech should look at what he has said this week. It suggests to me something may be going on with the ECHR. The amount of backtracking is phenomenal..

GA: The book I published does not support a theory. That is a mistake that has been going around, not being a theory. The book that I published, I published for the reasons that I have explained over the years ...

I think the pigeons are coming home to roost.

« Reply #1002 on: June 28, 2020, 10:39:30 AM »

Maybe this article can set us straight.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4461526/Detective-claims-Madeleine-McCann-cremated-coffin.html

"Amaral said she may have been hidden in another British woman's coffin as she was cremated, and said the church where Madeleine's parents prayed was key."
"He said: 'We had information three figures went into the church via a side door at night. They had a box and there was to be a cremation of a British woman.

'It is possible the child's remains were in this box and cremated as well. The parents had the key to the church,' reports The Sun."

Was there a thread here about that theory or access to the church?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1003 on: June 28, 2020, 10:44:00 AM »

Nope nothing coming up next week,a couple from 2010 there,wait their turn I'm afraid.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

« Reply #1004 on: June 28, 2020, 10:46:49 AM »
The only problem with just hairs is transference can be argued.

I read a report from an ex-Police officer that hair can be proved forensically to have come from a corpse from approximately five days after death onwards.