Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401936 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1575 on: July 13, 2020, 04:53:17 PM »
Hopefully they now have more than a belief that CB was using a certain mobile phone that evening and an assumption that Madeleine is dead.
I hope so too (but my hope is sincere, whereas yours....)
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1576 on: July 13, 2020, 06:54:02 PM »
So you are now suggesting SY have persuaded the Germans to produce a scapegaot. So you are suggesting two national police forces are lying...LOL...that is desperate denail imo

The Germans got the van wrong. Amaral showed what it really looked like. A mistake?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1577 on: July 13, 2020, 07:05:23 PM »
The Germans got the van wrong. Amaral showed what it really looked like. A mistake?
No, they didn't.  The van was most likely resprayed or metal polished by the dealer who bought it to remove Brueckner's kiddy-magnet graffiti  before it was sold on.  Just a slimey underhand Amaral tactic.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1578 on: July 13, 2020, 07:12:05 PM »
What did the van look like in 2007?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1579 on: July 13, 2020, 07:14:17 PM »
No, they didn't.  The van was most likely resprayed or metal polished by the dealer who bought it to remove Brueckner's kiddy-magnet graffiti  before it was sold on.  Just a slimey underhand Amaral tactic.

Anything to support that, or just your opinion ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Myster

« Reply #1580 on: July 13, 2020, 07:15:22 PM »
What did the van look like in 2007?
Bottom photo according to Amaral.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Myster

« Reply #1581 on: July 13, 2020, 07:18:01 PM »
Anything to support that, or just your opinion ?
It's quite obvious that if the van was going to be resold then that appalling scrawl would have to be removed.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1582 on: July 13, 2020, 07:19:28 PM »
It's quite obvious that if the van was going to be resold then that appalling scrawl would have to be removed.

So you accept that the 'appalling scrawl' was there prior to sale. What was the sale date ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1583 on: July 13, 2020, 07:23:45 PM »

If you want the public to identify a van surely if you have a photograph of the van as it was at the time of the incident that’s what you should use ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Myster

« Reply #1584 on: July 13, 2020, 07:29:02 PM »
So you accept that the 'appalling scrawl' was there prior to sale. What was the sale date ?
Brueckner sold it to his German scrapyard friend in 2015 and the German police seized it from him.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1585 on: July 13, 2020, 07:31:25 PM »
Brueckner sold it to his German scrapyard friend in 2015 and the German police seized it from him.
And that person would be, Bernhard Piro.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1586 on: July 13, 2020, 07:32:40 PM »
If you want the public to identify a van surely if you have a photograph of the van as it was at the time of the incident that’s what you should use ?
The Germans probably had no original photographs of the van as it was in 2007, because they weren't privy to Portuguese files.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1587 on: July 13, 2020, 07:33:00 PM »
And that person would be, Bernhard Piro.
Yes.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 07:38:21 PM by Myster »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1588 on: July 13, 2020, 07:36:24 PM »
The Germans probably had no original photographs of the van as it was in 2007, because they weren't privy to Portuguese files.

So why criticise Amaral for showing the van as it was ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Myster

« Reply #1589 on: July 13, 2020, 07:40:10 PM »
So why criticise Amaral for showing the van as it was ?
Because the attention-seeker wanted to rubbish the German investigation.