Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401936 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1605 on: July 13, 2020, 09:23:02 PM »
In my opinion those desperately trying to make abduction the only possible crime are the ones with one-track minds.
So you are completely open minded about the possibility of abduction and CB’s involvement then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1606 on: July 13, 2020, 09:33:13 PM »
In my opinion those desperately trying to make abduction the only possible crime are the ones with one-track minds.

Nobody is desperately trying. A legitimate police force is saying that according to them this is what happened.
Another legitimate force is saying that they are still treating this case as a missing persons case.
There is a variety.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1607 on: July 13, 2020, 09:42:18 PM »
So you are completely open minded about the possibility of abduction and CB’s involvement then?

I'm actually more open minded than some imo in that I'm prepared to consider every possibility, including parental involvement.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1608 on: July 13, 2020, 09:45:14 PM »
I'm actually more open minded than some imo in that I'm prepared to consider every possibility, including parental involvement.
You didn’t answer the question.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1609 on: July 13, 2020, 09:46:05 PM »

Do you read the posts on her....most supporters are prepared to consider the parental involvement if proper evidence is produced. I find you very closed minded re grime and the dogs

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1610 on: July 13, 2020, 10:10:09 PM »
Do you read the posts on her....most supporters are prepared to consider the parental involvement if proper evidence is produced. I find you very closed minded re grime and the dogs

With respect, you will never consider any evidence against the parents, imo, although you are prepared to accept their words without question. I find you verging on libellous when discussing Grime.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1611 on: July 13, 2020, 10:21:20 PM »
With respect, you will never consider any evidence against the parents, imo, although you are prepared to accept their words without question. I find you verging on libellous when discussing Grime.

Total rubbish .....Pedro da Carmo said...no evidence against the parents and I dont accept their word without question. You dont seem to have  a clue how sceptics think.

as you mention grime....I wonder what the explanation will be if it turns out maddie didnt die in the apartment
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:27:06 PM by Davel »

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1612 on: July 14, 2020, 01:30:16 AM »
Amaral didn't manage as co-ordantor of the investigation to follow through on the phone dump organised by the Brits.  Which in retrospect really should not have been too difficult a task using a basic process of elimination such as ...
  • phone calls made in an appropriate periods before and after Madeleine's disappearance pinging off the antennae serving Luz
  • was there a pattern to it
  • which of the calls were to and from criminals - particularly burglars
  • which of the calls were to individuals with a record of child abuse ... etc ... etc
Amaral didn't explain the circumstances in which the police weren't able to contact Brueckner because he wasn't in or why they never followed their visit up.

I think that is probably of far more importance than the victims of a horrendous crime clearing space on their message box to enable further messages to be received ... but even bringing up the nonsense thirteen years after the event leads me to wonder at the myopia of the master being reflected in the comments still being made by his support.

Well granted everyone clears texts on their mobile to receive more etc.... but what about what Amaral describes as manipulation of the calls log? Of interest why, reportedly, did GM's phone show no records of any calls made or received April 29th - May 4th. KM's phone shown no calls made until after midnight on May 4th.... but her mobile phone calls log shows she had RECEIVED a call from GM's phone at 23:17 on May 3rd? A former US Marshall (Mark McCleish) reportedly describes such deletions on call logs as "odd" and suggests such an act would "raise a red flag". It certainly raised the suspicion of Amaral.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 01:39:50 AM by Billy Whizz Fan Club »

Offline The General

« Reply #1613 on: July 14, 2020, 07:28:41 AM »
Total rubbish .....Pedro da Carmo said...no evidence against the parents and I dont accept their word without question. You dont seem to have  a clue how sceptics think.

as you mention grime....I wonder what the explanation will be if it turns out maddie didnt die in the apartment
Potential incompetence is a far cry from wilful, fraudulent charlatanism.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1614 on: July 14, 2020, 07:44:49 AM »

How will they be able to tell where she died, even if they find her body?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1615 on: July 14, 2020, 07:48:37 AM »

Do you realize if Maddie had been found at the time in 2007?

Grime's career would have probably been in tatters. and the dogs.

Eddie, the cadaver dog operated by Mr Martin Grime, earned more than the Chief Constable.

It wasn't just two or three alerts .......it was 17

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1616 on: July 14, 2020, 07:52:53 AM »

Eddie, the cadaver dog operated by Mr Martin Grime, earned more than the Chief Constable.

You haven't answered the question...if Maddie didn't die in the apartment what will be Grimes explanation

Offline Carana

« Reply #1617 on: July 14, 2020, 08:01:32 AM »

I think you'll find that they were actually referring to Keela, not Eddie.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-372863/The-police-dog-earns-Chief-Constable.html

And there's a bit of a PR spin on that, IMO. IIRC, that was based on a hypothetical comparison of a daily work rate.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1618 on: July 14, 2020, 08:06:23 AM »

!7 alerts. from what is claimed by some to be the best cadaver dog in the world. If maddie died in the apartment at the hands of an abductor then she would have had to have been removed immediately. the only was there would have been time for cadaver odour to develop is if she was in that apartent..dead for 30 to 60 mins. that would mean that her parents would HAVE to be complicit.

So either the Mcanns are as guilty as hell or Grime and his dogs are wrong. Its that simple. so why haven't the mcCanns been found guilty and charged...the only explanation can be that the police...who understand the dogs...do not see those alerts as genuine.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1619 on: July 14, 2020, 08:07:02 AM »
I think you'll find that they were actually referring to Keela, not Eddie.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-372863/The-police-dog-earns-Chief-Constable.html

And there's a bit of a PR spin on that, IMO. IIRC, that was based on a hypothetical comparison of a daily work rate.

yes more bull re the dogs