Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401936 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1680 on: July 15, 2020, 09:30:02 AM »
He made so many and repeated them so often that it is difficult to keep track of them all ... he did after all spend years as a permanent TV pundit doing nothing but living off Madeleine and the human misery he massaged to keep the Euros flooding in.

Did he ever make that huge donation I seem to remember was promised to disadvantaged children ... or is that something else to be airbrushed from history.

It's called free speech Brietta.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #1681 on: July 15, 2020, 09:33:44 AM »
He made so many and repeated them so often that it is difficult to keep track of them all ... he did after all spend years as a permanent TV pundit doing nothing but living off Madeleine and the human misery he massaged to keep the Euros flooding in.

Did he ever make that huge donation I seem to remember was promised to disadvantaged children
... or is that something else to be airbrushed from history.

Apart from obsessives  like yourself very few people will care either way - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1682 on: July 15, 2020, 09:36:04 AM »
I think the ECHR won't agree and the threat does seem to have quietened him..imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1683 on: July 15, 2020, 09:37:29 AM »

Why doesn't your idea of free speech extend to my criticism of the alerts and grime

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1684 on: July 15, 2020, 09:54:21 AM »
Why doesn't your idea of free speech extend to my criticism of the alerts and grime

In my opinion you stray into libellous territory. Forum rules forbid that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1685 on: July 15, 2020, 09:54:48 AM »

It's "Free Speech But Only For Me"

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1686 on: July 15, 2020, 09:56:09 AM »
In my opinion you stray into libellous territory. Forum rules forbid that.

So your opinion dictates what I can and cannot say...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1687 on: July 15, 2020, 10:02:55 AM »
On the forum - yes, because it doesn't belong to you.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1688 on: July 15, 2020, 10:05:22 AM »

The opinions of all the moderators, not just mine.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1689 on: July 15, 2020, 10:23:21 AM »
The opinions of all the moderators, not just mine.
No.. moderator s remove posts based on their understanding of libel law ..which may not be particularly good. The fact that you think my posts border on libel suggests to me you don't fully understand the law

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1690 on: July 15, 2020, 10:53:18 AM »
No.. moderator s remove posts based on their understanding of libel law ..which may not be particularly good. The fact that you think my posts border on libel suggests to me you don't fully understand the law

I think you understand the forum rules by now, however. If you wish to challenge forum moderation this is not the thread upon which to do so.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1691 on: July 15, 2020, 11:00:29 AM »
I think you understand the forum rules by now, however. If you wish to challenge forum moderation this is not the thread upon which to do so.

I simply challenged your post re your support for free speech

Quite reasonable

Offline The General

« Reply #1692 on: July 15, 2020, 11:25:12 AM »
I simply challenged your post re your support for free speech

Quite reasonable
Come on Dav, take one for the team....go on......it's been ages since you got any decent points.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #1693 on: July 15, 2020, 11:42:18 AM »
One of the transcripts of his sofa chat days has Amaral wise cracking about it  ... I cannot remember exactly what he said but it was an unkind, sneering remark when taking into consideration the desperation which drove them to search the rocks on the beach for a missing child.
On reading it I thought it summed up the exact measure of Amaral as a man.

Was it this remark Brietta -

GA: I do not believe that he was looking for crabs nor searching for a live daughter. According to Moita Flores, it would be important to return to this area, I believe so, even because there are people who continue to say today that the body might be around here, and continue to give information about places. It should be looked, the police should make searches, they should reopen the process and resume the investigations. There is much to be done still.

Offline The General

« Reply #1694 on: July 15, 2020, 11:46:47 AM »
Was it this remark Brietta -

GA: I do not believe that he was looking for crabs nor searching for a live daughter. According to Moita Flores, it would be important to return to this area, I believe so, even because there are people who continue to say today that the body might be around here, and continue to give information about places. It should be looked, the police should make searches, they should reopen the process and resume the investigations. There is much to be done still.
The monster!
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum