Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401935 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3645 on: September 19, 2020, 11:23:38 PM »
Sorry to disagree Eleanor.  But I think it is entirely in keeping with the context of most of the posts made by this respected member.

Oh Dear.  I so wanted it to be different.  So I will go on hoping if you don't mind.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3646 on: September 19, 2020, 11:34:06 PM »
Tis all in the mind of some unfortunate people who have nothing better to do than hate.  This is really sad.
I think it is more than sad, I think it is tragic.  But I don't think it could be anything other than a hateful exercise when considering the origin and the originator.

Even yet when the McCann family must be consumed with fear and trepidation for Madeleine, Amaral cannot help himself from taking a sideswipe of hatred and prejudice aimed at her father based as usual on nonsense.  Because that is all Amaral's got.
Amaral is the architect of almost all the lies told - Calpol springs to mind - so based on lies the result couldn't be any different from the origin.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3647 on: September 19, 2020, 11:37:52 PM »
That is the most nasty thing that you have ever said.  And I don't believe that you meant that.  In fact I am sure that you didn't.

It’s not the first time I have said it and, while I don’t include you in my statement, I absolutely do mean it.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3648 on: September 19, 2020, 11:38:23 PM »
Oh Dear.  I so wanted it to be different.  So I will go on hoping if you don't mind.

Until we see what evidence the Germans are basing their opinion on ... I too continue to hope.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3649 on: September 19, 2020, 11:43:12 PM »
Do come on.  You must all know me by now.  I never want to blame anyone or believe horrible things about anyone despite having them smacked in my gob.

There's a bit of London for you.  You can take the Londoner out of London, etcetera.  Just remember who I am.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3650 on: September 19, 2020, 11:50:30 PM »
It’s not the first time I have said it and, while I don’t include you in my statement, I absolutely do mean it.

That's okay.  So long as you don't include me.  What?

But I do have a very forgiving nature.  So all will be well for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3651 on: September 19, 2020, 11:56:39 PM »
Of course you think it matters.
If it didn't why have you spent the last thirteen+ years ensuring you post as prominently as you can about it.

In my opinion your post deriding Madeleine is proof positive of something I can only speculate pejoratively about but to which you will know the answer.

The case fascinates me, that’s why I post. No sinister motive....but of course you know that, really.

And I have never said anything that derides the poor child so don’t try that one. I feel nothing but pity for Madeleine, she has been failed by so many people over the years and nothing would make me happier than the knowledge that this saga had only ever been about her welfare and finding her. Unfortunately that has never been the case.

Perhaps you need to walk away from the forum for a while Brietta to gain some perspective...just a thought ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3652 on: September 20, 2020, 12:15:16 AM »
The case fascinates me, that’s why I post. No sinister motive....but of course you know that, really.

And I have never said anything that derides the poor child so don’t try that one. I feel nothing but pity for Madeleine, she has been failed by so many people over the years and nothing would make me happier than the knowledge that this saga had only ever been about her welfare and finding her. Unfortunately that has never been the case.

Perhaps you need to walk away from the forum for a while Brietta to gain some perspective...just a thought ?
I believe Amaral prefers to be an insidiously malign influence but of late has been forced to be openly direct by putting himself recognisably in the firing line which surely signifies that something is going terribly wrong for him.

Perhaps old alliances are withering on the vine for him much as Felgueiras has and at the moment he is having to keep the ball rolling in person.
I get a flavour of that same desperation in your posts of late. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3653 on: September 20, 2020, 12:25:59 AM »
I believe Amaral prefers to be an insidiously malign influence but of late has been forced to be openly direct by putting himself recognisably in the firing line which surely signifies that something is going terribly wrong for him.

Perhaps old alliances are withering on the vine for him much as Felgueiras has and at the moment he is having to keep the ball rolling in person.

Pardon ?

Why would what happens in this case make me in any way desperate? Please think about what you write. Please consider how nonsensical it appears to others. You may be heavily invested in the outcome of this case, please don’t assume that others are.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 03:42:54 AM by Angelo222 »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3654 on: September 20, 2020, 12:27:37 AM »

Sorry.  I thought that Amaral was a dead duck yonks ago.  Have I missed something?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3655 on: September 20, 2020, 12:29:39 AM »
Sorry.  I thought that Amaral was a dead duck yonks ago.  Have I missed something?

Of course he is. Brietta just seems determined to resurrect him.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3656 on: September 20, 2020, 12:38:48 AM »

He was - is - and will be.  He is just exhibiting a Freddie Krueger type bad smell penchant for hanging around as his current negative interference in the German investigation into Madeleine's disappearance seems to indicate.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3657 on: September 20, 2020, 12:49:13 AM »
He was - is - and will be.  He is just exhibiting a Freddie Krueger type bad smell penchant for hanging around as his current negative interference in the German investigation into Madeleine's disappearance seems to indicate.

Oh.  You mean that he has lost it.  But I thought we knew that already.  Silly me.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3658 on: September 20, 2020, 01:26:28 AM »
Please try not to be too silly, Rob.  Being Female has got nothing to do with this.
Isn't that a famous quote?   Hell, listen to this it might bring back some memories!  https://youtu.be/N6n13f5BvC8
"Pearl Bailey - A Womans Prerogative"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3659 on: September 20, 2020, 08:14:31 AM »
Of course it does.  I personally don't know.  Do you want Madeleine to be dead?

I don't want anything. I have always agreed with the Portuguese prosecutor;

to establish whether she is still alive or if she is dead, as seems more likely.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

I'm just surprised that those who have spent years rejecting the possibilty that she died seem willing to accept it when a German prosecutor says she is.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0