Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401937 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4305 on: March 03, 2022, 02:30:58 PM »
Ingress or egress the window ?

IMO the person came in through the front door.   I believe the window was opened as a way of escape or to pass Madeleine through.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4306 on: March 03, 2022, 02:32:01 PM »

If, buts and maybes again, nothing concrete to suggest an intruder, see its easy to understand why its still not solved.

Well of course there ifs buts and maybes.   That doesn't mean you can rule out an intruder.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4307 on: March 03, 2022, 02:33:23 PM »
Only to you, who seems to assume that the police are always right. Except the Portuguese police that is, who you assume are always wrong imo.

I dont assume the PJ were wrong.. There's proof they didn't understand ylthe evidencce. You don't seem to understand the basics

Offline barrier

« Reply #4308 on: March 03, 2022, 02:34:43 PM »
Well of course there ifs buts and maybes.   That doesn't mean you can rule out an intruder.

One can't be ruled out its true , but the evidence to support it is flimsy at best .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4309 on: March 03, 2022, 02:35:37 PM »
I dont assume the PJ were wrong.. There's proof they didn't understand ylthe evidencce. You don't seem to understand the basics

That may well be the case with the BKA too, OG didn't understand it .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4310 on: March 03, 2022, 02:47:13 PM »
That may well be the case with the BKA too, OG didn't understand it .

you are speculating...there is proof the pj misunderstood the evidence,,,no speculstion

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4311 on: March 03, 2022, 02:48:11 PM »
Hmm, that sounds like a load more whataboutery to me.

I'll tell you what, I'll retract my point about the conspiracy and re-phrase my question. Since that was the only objection you raised, I'm sure you'll now have no issue in addressing the points I posed. 8((()*/

Point me to another similar case where you can draw a parralel of someone staging an abduction to cover up an accidental death.

What is the motive?

Tell me what other evidence you think we should have seen if an abduction did take place?

What other evidence is "normally" found in abduction cases to prove an abduction occurred (assuming there's no eye-witness to the crime itself)?

Whataboutery? My points are all taken from the official files; in particular from the witness's statements. They were posted in answer to various claims made by you and they show that your claims weren't facts, they were opinions.

Whataboutery would be if I fell for your distraction and gave you my opinion on what is evidence of abduction. Why should I do that when it's obvious none of it would be relevant? What is relevant that no-one can prove an abduction occured; including you imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4312 on: March 03, 2022, 03:03:26 PM »
The door before nine would have been someone entering bedroom after the McCann's left.   Gerry put the door back how they had left it.   Then when Gerry left,  intruder takes Madeleine and leaves,  the door is open wider again when he leaves.

So when Matt got there it was partly open;

it wasn't flat back against the wall, because that would have looked odd, it was just sort of halfway open
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

According to Kate, at 10pm;

the door to her children's bedroom was completely open
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

Do you think they were describing the same amount of openness?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4313 on: March 03, 2022, 03:12:36 PM »
Neither Tannerman or Smithman were described to be wearing gloves .
That means nothing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4314 on: March 03, 2022, 03:14:19 PM »
Whataboutery? My points are all taken from the official files; in particular from the witness's statements. They were posted in answer to various claims made by you and they show that your claims weren't facts, they were opinions.

Whataboutery would be if I fell for your distraction and gave you my opinion on what is evidence of abduction. Why should I do that when it's obvious none of it would be relevant? What is relevant that no-one can prove an abduction occured; including you imo.
How about you tell us what was evidence of abduction in the Cleo Smith case? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4315 on: March 03, 2022, 03:17:56 PM »
So when Matt got there it was partly open;

it wasn't flat back against the wall, because that would have looked odd, it was just sort of halfway open
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

According to Kate, at 10pm;

the door to her children's bedroom was completely open
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

Do you think they were describing the same amount of openness?
Maybe yes.  Maybe one of them remembered wrong.  Maybe both of them remembered wrong.  Maybe their interpretation of  what constitutes a fully open door differs by a matter of 20 to 30 degrees.  Maybe something was lost in translation.  The least plausible explanation is that one or both of them were deliberately lying about the exact degree of openness of the door.  Why would they do that?  Makes no sense whatosever.

Offline The General

« Reply #4316 on: March 03, 2022, 03:30:17 PM »
The McCanns left Madeleine asleep by half eight,  she was found to be missing at ten.
I said independent.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #4317 on: March 03, 2022, 03:36:42 PM »

By that argument you can invent anything ans say'well it have been'

Worthless

IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4318 on: March 03, 2022, 03:46:28 PM »

Wolters may well be able to.. I'll be surprised if he can't from what he's said
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 04:49:16 PM by Davel »

Offline Ms Para glider

« Reply #4319 on: March 03, 2022, 04:30:26 PM »

Whataboutery - the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter-accusation or raising a different issue.

Yet more deflection and changing the topic of argument, all in order to avoid answering questions you know would show your arguments to be flawed.

What "claims" did I present as "facts"? All I did was raise a few examples of where sceptics have often claimed members of the Tapas 7 were lying in order to protect/enforce the McCanns story. I raised them as examples of why sceptics often believe there was collusion among the group to create a false story. Something you didn't like me suggesting when I mentioned the word conspiracy. How does any of what you said in response detract from my point in that regard?

For the sake of moving forward, I then retracted the suggestion of any conspiracy (that you took such issue with), in order that you could go back to answering the original questions I asked. You still refuse to answer them, and the reasons for that are abundantly obvious IMO.