Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401938 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4740 on: June 08, 2022, 07:11:35 PM »
Look, there's obviously nothing to talk about this minute, so lets all just sit tight & wait patiently until Wolters reveals the concrete evidence. It shouldn't be much longer now.

I think you are quite right.  As we know there is still a lot of process to be gone through regarding the active cases which it is hoped will lead to charges being brought against Brueckner.

The police having concluded their work on these, they have passed the relevant files to Brueckner's defence team who will study them and give their opinion on the process.

This is expected to take a considerable amount of time.  I think the process is carried out under similar protocols to the now infamous "Secrecy of Justice" rule which was so used and abused by Amaral against Madeleine's parents throughout her case when he was actively involved as co-ordinator.

A practice which he has kept up consistently through the years to the present day as he continues his slurs against them in defence of his "scapegoat".
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4741 on: June 08, 2022, 07:55:42 PM »
Well, At least this has put a stop to the Sceptic misinformation.  Even if only temporarily.
It is unbelievable the way in which misinformation has been manipulated in this case and almost without exception all emanating from the strings pulled Goncalo Amaral, the puppet master in chief.

I was struck by the date given on the following video from RTP Archived Files being 2007-09-07. If that date is correct and I have no suspicion otherwise, Madeleine's case was still a live one in which her parents had been made arguidos and the case was very much subject to so called Portuguese secrecy laws.

Amaral doesn't make an appearance on this occasion; but the rest of his propaganda team were all present and correct as they have been for over fifteen years.

Maddie case
Journalist José Rodrigues dos Santos moderates the debate among guests Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, former inspector of the Judicial Police, Carlos Poiares, Professor of Forensic Psychology at the Lusophone University, and Francisco Corte Real, Professor of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Coimbra, on Lago case of the disappearance, on May 3, of Madeleine McCann, An English girl with 4 years of age, the tourist village The Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, lagos.

Program Name:
MADDIE CASE
Series name:
SPECIAL INFORMATION
Personalities: Paulo Pereira Cristovão, José Rodrigues dos Santos, Carlos Poiares, Francisco Corte Real
Themes: Justice, Society
Channel: RTP 1
Content type: News
Colour: Colour
Sound: Mono
Aspect ratio: 4:3 PAL

Analytical Summary
10:39 pm: José Rodrigues dos Santos starts the program, presents the guests and makes a brief retrospective of the events.

22h03m22: Sandra Felgueiras, Journalist, live from the premises of the Judicial Police (PJ) portimão, with the latest updates on the case (Madeleine's parents are constituted defendants); archive footage of Kate McCann leaving pj portimão and getting in car;
archive footage of Gerry McCann arriving and entering the PJ building of Portimão.
10:20 p.m.: José Rodrigues dos Santos announces last-minute information from England regarding the interview of Brian Healy, Kate's father and Madeleine's grandfather, to the newspaper 'The Sun', in which he stated that his daughter gave Calpol to the girl to help her sleep. Launch the debate to your guests.
22h07m34: Paulo Pereira Cristóvão comments, following the last minute news given by José Rodrigues dos Santos, the possibility of having been administered a sedative to Maddie and, on the fact that Kate, despite having been constituted accused, remains at liberty.
10.10pm32: Francisco Corte Real comments on what the results of dna tests carried out in Birmingham may reveal; archive footage of Kate McCann leaving the PJ building of Portimão and getting in car and, gerry mccann arriving at the PJ building of Portimão and entering; Francisco Corte Real; Photographs of Maddie (highlight for the characteristic mark on her right eye, which has a type of coloboma, a complete spread of the iris, i.e. a radial band that extends from the pupil to the edge of the eye).
22h15m46: Paulo Pereira Cristóvão comments on the same theme and on the traces of blood found.
22h20m54: Francisco Corte Real comments on the possibility that the use of sedatives may cause blood loss (still related to the traces of blood found).
22h22m00: Paulo Pereira Cristóvão comments on the same theme.
10:24:33:33:33: Carlos Poiares comments on the attitude of and suspicions about Kate McCann throughout this case.
10:31 pm10: Paulo Pereira Cristóvão comments on the possibility that the nationality of the couple concerned may have negatively conditioned the investigation (it refers to Gerry McCann's personal friendship with Gordon Brown, English Prime Minister).
22h33m41: Francisco Corte Real comments on the same theme and, on sending the samples collected during the investigation, to an English laboratory; document plan of the Scientific Police Laboratory.
10:35 p.m.: Carlos Poiares comments on the existence of a technique of questioning suspects advisable, in this type of cases.

https://arquivos.rtp.pt/conteudos/caso-maddie/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4742 on: June 08, 2022, 08:08:10 PM »
This isn't what I actually meant.
My Comment was Neither Civil nor Relevant.  Which is what it has all come down to.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 08:18:19 PM by G-Unit »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4743 on: June 08, 2022, 08:18:24 PM »

The Sleep Inducing Calpol was not introduced into The Market until September 2007.  And even then it wasn't dangerous.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4744 on: June 08, 2022, 08:19:07 PM »
Look, there's obviously nothing to talk about this minute, so lets all just sit tight & wait patiently until Wolters reveals the concrete evidence. It shouldn't be much longer now.

Actually, scrap that, lets just bang on & on about Amaral instead.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4745 on: June 08, 2022, 08:20:10 PM »
Your comment is neither civil nor relevant imo.

With due respect I would be inclined to disagree with your assessment.

As you may note from my subsequent post ~ I had absolutely no problem finding relevant information to discuss on this discussion forum.

As Eleanor's comment is both therefore relevant and perhaps even more to the point TRUE I think your opinion of her post is way off the mark.

For example your opinion of using Madeleine's ailing papa as a propaganda tool during the period of secrecy of justice could be looked on as 'fair comment' by some.
Others may find it reprehensible.  All a matter of opinion.  Although I'm not sure of the legality of conducting a full blown discussion of the misinterpretation applied to it on a Portuguese TV programme or how prejudicial to the arguidos ~

All that was missing was the physical presence of Amaral but his not quite subliminal presence was in the shape of his unproven and unproveable theories under discussion.

Offline Admin

« Reply #4746 on: June 08, 2022, 08:20:26 PM »

Best idea you've had for yonks.

As for the forum being biased, that is nonsense.  The one thing we do correctly is to allow all shades of opinion.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4747 on: June 08, 2022, 08:21:57 PM »
This isn't what I actually meant.
My Comment was Neither Civil nor Relevant.  Which is what it has all come down to.

My Comment has been Edited by Gunit.  Which was my point precisely.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4748 on: June 08, 2022, 08:25:12 PM »
Actually, scrap that, lets just bang on & on about Amaral instead.

Brilliant thinking there!

As it is the Goncalo Amaral thread if everyone 'bangs on' in that vein I can bog off moderating for a bit and relax with a coffee instead.

Oh the heaven of having a thread consisting of 'on topic' posts.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4749 on: June 08, 2022, 08:30:26 PM »
Best idea you've had for yonks.

As for the forum being biased, that is nonsense.  The one thing we do correctly is to allow all shades of opinion.

And then Gunit Edited My Opinion.  Probably because she wasn't quite silly enough to Delete my Comment altogether.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4750 on: June 08, 2022, 08:34:07 PM »
And then Gunit Edited My Opinion.  Probably because she wasn't quite silly enough to Delete my Comment altogether.

Criticising the forum is against the rules of the forum.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4751 on: June 08, 2022, 08:35:25 PM »
Brilliant thinking there!

As it is the Goncalo Amaral thread if everyone 'bangs on' in that vein I can bog off moderating for a bit and relax with a coffee instead.

Oh the heaven of having a thread consisting of 'on topic' posts.

Oh God, don't do that because you will get The Sack.  As per what happened to me.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4752 on: June 08, 2022, 08:43:45 PM »

Oh, well done.  Don't ever criticise The Forum, despite the current agenda.

Do you honestly think that we don't know what you are up to?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4753 on: June 08, 2022, 09:00:42 PM »

Have you any idea of how ridiculous that statement is?

No, probably not.

So what do you think any Forum amounts to beyond your own personal opinion?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4754 on: June 08, 2022, 09:04:39 PM »
Have you any idea of how ridiculous that statement is?

No, probably not.

So what do you think any Forum amounts to beyond your own personal opinion?

Do you have anything to say which is on topic?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0