Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401936 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5460 on: August 28, 2022, 06:55:33 PM »
I thought that you were a really nice man.  Not that it matters of course.  You have never said what you believe and nor should you have to.  But mocking Sadie is a really horrible thing to do.  Try having a go at me.  But you won't do that because I will fight back

But these attacks on Sadie will stop Now.
I've stated what I believe in the past but you've obviously missed it.   I'm neither supporter nor sceptic, but I do want to see this case resolved at the earliest opportunity and it appears the BKA are well on the way to achieving that.

And it would help if you stopped kowtowing to everything that sadie comes out with (just because she's your friend), which in my opinion is mostly drivel... poisonous adders, attempted motorway assassination, illusory folders appearing on Crimewatch, a ludicrous accusation that I fiddle about with her internet access, photos disappearing off here deliberately, and her misguided attempts to discover who I am, such as a leader of an anti-McCann gang that I never even knew the existence of.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5461 on: August 28, 2022, 07:28:59 PM »
Ye Ye Ye....you know every thing MR ...but why get so irate.

So you think Grime put his career on the line by displaying what the dogs found on cloths ect.

His career would have been in shreds if maddie had been found.......but she wasnt was she.

IIRC his dogs were insured for a millon yet according to you even the dogs got it wrong ...both of them

No his career wouldn't have been in shreds as he would say exactly what he said in the Netflix interview that the scents could have been ancient well before the McCanns stayed in 5a.

Handler Martin said the dogs' sensitive noses could have been picking scents from long before the McCanns stayed at the apartment or used the car.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 07:47:26 PM by Lace »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5462 on: August 28, 2022, 08:12:04 PM »
I've stated what I believe in the past but you've obviously missed it.   I'm neither supporter nor sceptic, but I do want to see this case resolved at the earliest opportunity and it appears the BKA are well on the way to achieving that.

And it would help if you stopped kowtowing to everything that sadie comes out with (just because she's your friend), which in my opinion is mostly drivel... poisonous adders, attempted motorway assassination, illusory folders appearing on Crimewatch, a ludicrous accusation that I fiddle about with her internet access, photos disappearing off here deliberately, and her misguided attempts to discover who I am, such as a leader of an anti-McCann gang that I never even knew the existence of.

More insults of Sadie.   Why does she bother you so much?  You know nothing of my relationship with her and I wouldn't tell you if there was one.

I don't have "Friends" on this Forum.  In fact, I don't have friends at all.  I just loathe bullying. Just read what you said.  You started this.

Meanwhile most of us do our best, although it does get a bit shirty now and again.  This does't bother me.  Any one can insult me any time they please, should they be able.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5463 on: August 28, 2022, 08:34:09 PM »
More insults of Sadie.   Why does she bother you so much?  You know nothing of my relationship with her and I wouldn't tell you if there was one.

I don't have "Friends" on this Forum.  In fact, I don't have friends at all.  I just loathe bullying. Just read what you said.  You started this.

Meanwhile most of us do our best, although it does get a bit shirty now and again.  This does't bother me.  Any one can insult me any time they please, should they be able.
Insults?... they are truths, but you are totally incapable of seeing them, so I'm not wasting the rest of this evening on a pointless tit-for-tat.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5464 on: August 28, 2022, 09:15:19 PM »
Insults?... they are truths, but you are totally incapable of seeing them, so I'm not wasting the rest of this evening on a pointless tit-for-tat.

There us nothing to say to that.  But then there never is with gratuitous stupidity.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5465 on: August 28, 2022, 09:23:39 PM »
There us nothing to say to that.  But then there never is with gratuitous stupidity.
Especially yours... BFN.  Over and out.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5466 on: August 28, 2022, 10:05:23 PM »
Especially

H yours... BFN.  Over and out.

You see,  You can't even help yourself.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5467 on: August 28, 2022, 10:27:07 PM »
Entertaining as it is to watch moderators arguing, it doesn't set a good example, does it? It's off topic too.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5468 on: August 28, 2022, 10:48:15 PM »
Entertaining as it is to watch moderators arguing, it doesn't set a good example, does it? It's off topic too.

Coming from you then that is hilarious.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5469 on: August 28, 2022, 11:49:11 PM »
Coming from you then that is hilarious.

I find your arguing hilarious too.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #5470 on: August 29, 2022, 03:29:11 AM »

1.  Venemous snake bite, (unlikely to be an adder) = true.  Had a belated anti-tet injection at Hospital
2.  Shot at on M5 = True.   Black bullet shot back from a passing car hit the reinforced area of my cars bumper which w was pretty close to my nearside front wheel.  There is a police Incident report
3.  The folders were not illusionary, we all saw them if we cared to look ... altho by some jiggery pokery their colour changed from Lavender to aquamarine(ish)
4.  Photos disappearing from here.   The whole thread based on big hearts being painted on walls near Casa Pia, suddenly lost its photos.  All the hearts gone and it appeared that they were symbols for p**dos to find the poor boys (and probably girls cos I have now found a place almost adjacent where I believe girls lived)    You were very charming to me when almost singlehandedly we produced this thread     Interestingly all the hearts have also vanished in real life.   Been cleared out. *%6^
5.  I know who you are, same as you know who I am.
6.  Three times, whilst on this forum I have been threatened with death by gun
7.  There are dozens of other things that have happened to me additionally, but I haven't bored you with them.

I still live,

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5471 on: September 11, 2022, 12:00:03 PM »

No his career wouldn't have been in shreds as he would say exactly what he said in the Netflix interview that the scents could have been ancient well before the McCanns stayed in 5a.

Handler Martin said the dogs' sensitive noses could have been picking scents from long before the McCanns stayed at the apartment or used the car.

Handler Martin said the dogs' sensitive noses could have been picking scents from long before

So, you do agree that the dogs did pick up scent ....they wasn't wrong.

So does that go for the car.... key fob and clothing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5472 on: September 11, 2022, 01:11:33 PM »

Handler Martin said the dogs' sensitive noses could have been picking scents from long before

the dog alerts are an absolute load of rubbish....grime has admitted now eddie could not be considered reliabe

Offline Lace

« Reply #5473 on: September 11, 2022, 02:06:38 PM »

That was a quote from Martin Grime not me.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #5474 on: September 11, 2022, 04:00:53 PM »
the dog alerts are an absolute load of rubbish....grime has admitted now eddie could not be considered reliabe

Someone actually said on a FB group that even though MG said their is a possibility of mishandling the dogs for a false positive, they thought it was more offensive to say that than it is fpr someone to state u covered up ur daughters death and or killed them without being charged. Level of people you deal with. They r so convinced they r far past david icke.