Author Topic: Multiple reasons why Sheila Caffell is innocent and Jeremy Bamber is guilty  (Read 270456 times)

julie1

I didn't see that before.  Am I right in thinking that an innocent Sheila equates to a very guilty Jeremy.  i really must catch up on my reading some more.  Well done guys and gals on an excellent forum.

david2

I didn't see that before.  Am I right in thinking that an innocent Sheila equates to a very guilty Jeremy.  i really must catch up on my reading some more.  Well done guys and gals on an excellent forum.

You got it in one Julie.  It goes back to the evidence which Jeremy gave in Court at his trial.  He said that his father phoned him and told him that Sheila had got the gun and had gone berserk.  If this was true then Sheila was the killer but if it was a lie then Jeremy was the killer.

You cannot have both, either he lied or he told the truth.  8(0(*

david2

Can I remind everyone of this list in the light of the soft lad theories being put about on fantasy forum Bamber.

Readers should note:  It was stated at Jeremy Bamber's trial that as a consequence of what occurred on the morning of the murders and following Jeremy Bamber's own evidence, an innocent Sheila renders Jeremy Bamber guilty by default. 

Evidence of Sheila's innocence...

1. Uncontaminated hands and nightdress completely free of any gunfire residue or gun oil.  In fact no contaminants of any sort indicated that Sheila never handled the rifle let alone fired it 25 times in quick succession and reloaded its magazine at least twice.

2. Uncontaminated feet.  Sheila's feet were completely clean and free of blood or any other contaminants evidencing the fact that she had been in bed when the attack took place and thereafter only walked on carpet. She could never have been downstairs in the kitchen that morning.

3. Uncut feet. Nevill Bamber was brutally attacked in the kitchen after having been shot several times in the upstairs bedroom.  During the assault in the kitchen a glass lampshade was smashed leaving glass fragments all over the floor. Had Sheila taken part in that attack the soles of her feet or the soles of her slippers would have been pock marked with glass fragments.  Sheila's feet were unmarked as were the soles of her slippers.

4. Only one fingerprint on the rifle evidencing the fact that Sheila did not wield it or fire it.  Had she shot herself twice as alleged by some her thumbprint would have been on the trigger since she would have to had pushed it.  It wasn't.

5. It is almost certain that blood and DNA belonging to Sheila was found in the sound moderator.  Group 'A' human blood matching Sheila was recovered from the sound moderator in 1985.  Later, advances in forensic science methods led to the recovery of DNA from inside the sound moderator which returned 17 markers out of 20 as a match to Sheila which was substantially better than the maximum coincidence rate of thirteen.  Sheila could not have shot herself with the sound moderator attached nor could she have returned it to the gun cupboard after shooting herself twice in the throat.

6. Sheila was in good spirits, looking forward to the future as a family again. Her doctor and her ex husband stated that she was not capable of hurting her father or her children.

7. Two gunshots to her neck.  Hardly indicative of a suicide especially when the first one would have incapacitated her. It is also noticeable that the gun and magazine were empty when found. Was that another coincidence that Sheila just happened to use the last bullet and had no others on her person?

8. No marks or injuries following a fight.  Sheila was tiny compared to the 6' 2" Nevill.  She could not have fought with him without sustaining some sort of injury or damage to her clothing.

9. Sheila had traces of cannabis in her system rendering her calm and docile, not violent or murderous.

10. Sheila had run out of her procyclidine which counteracts the effects of her medication haloperidol. Without this she would have been very shaky and uncoordinated (as described by various witnesses) and would not have had the control needed to get off 25 shots without missing one never mind trying to reload an awkward magazine in between time.

11. Sheila was unfamiliar with the rifle or any firearm for that matter and would have been unable to make 25 target shots.

12. If Sheila had shot herself in the throat and had remained conscious, there would have been blood in her mouth and throat with resultant blood spatter everywhere as she struggled to breathe. Her fingers would have touched the burning wound and ended up covered in blood as would have her face and neck.  The blood trails running from this wound would have been smudged yet it was not. There was no secondary blood staining to her face or neck when the police initially found her.  The inside of her hands and her finger tips did not have any blood staining.  Sheila therefore was not conscious after the first shot and most certainly did not fire the second one.

13. Sheila's body was found on the far side of the master bedroom away from everyone. Had she committed suicide as some allege it is more than likely that she would have done so beside her children and not remote from them.

14. Perfectly manicured nails and all intact and unbroken.  If Sheila had used the rifle and loaded it at least once she would have ended up with some nail damage.  There was none.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:10:37 AM by Admin »

invictus

Please add Dave  ;D (Feel free to edit as necessary)

12. Sheila's doctor who had treated her in house just prior to the murders stated he did not believe Sheila would ever have hurt her sons or her father.

13. Colin Cafell, the twins father, stated Sheila hated guns and had never used them. She wouldn't even let her twins have toy guns.

14. Colin Cagell stated that although Sheila had some psychiatric problems she was a delicate, kind and gentle girl. He is absolutely convinced Sheila would never have hurt the twins and is equally as convinced of Bamber's guilt. 

Offline John

There have been several suggestions on twitter as well recently. Jeremy seems to have told the media he heard gunfire in ther house but failed to tell the police. Let me find you the link.

Weekly World News

Sept 17, 1985

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=2e8DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PT46&lpg=PT46&dq=sheila+caffell+gone+too+soon&source=bl&ots=vNRKpGqaX0&sig=W_HklTQWsRKVuzoSiEoW6-SkQ2w&hl=en&ei=58tPTeqzCMOA5AbYwNGnCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&sqi=2&ved=0CEUQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=sheila%20caffell%20gone%20too%20soon&f=false

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 05:28:15 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Here is the bit that refers to two shots being heard over the phone.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Quote from: weetabix board=bamber thread=422 post=8824 time=1329252648
This is more a thought than a reason but I was going to shoot all my family and then kill myself I wouldn't do it in a short nightie and no underwear. It's a woman thing.

I've always said this, Weets, and no amount of increasingly weird Mike-theories could dissuade me. She would have felt too vulnerable - she had obviously been in bed until the murders began.

weetabix

It just doesn't feel right does it?

stephanie1

Quote from: weetabix board=bamber thread=422 post=8868 time=1329263176
It just doesn't feel right does it?

I cannot afford to waste my time & energy reading all about this case, but I do like to keep abreast of cases etc.. I need to really...

I don't like these long winded conspiracy theories; as I've said before. But something doesn't sit right definately not...

And with loons like some across the road, the bloke doesn't stand a chance. The CCRC do read forums & websites. They did for Simon's last referral. So if they are doing it with JB's case he needs to shut some of them down IMHO.

david2

I think we should update that list now, there should be about 13 reasons by this stage.

invictus

I did 12, 13 & 14 above Dave .... do you want to collect them all together and do an overall post or I will do it if ya like?

Offline John

There seems to be even more reasons to prove that Sheila Caffell is innocent which means that Jeremy Bamber lied about the telephone call to police ergo he was involved in the killings.   That newspaper article from September 1985 is interesting where it states that Bamber said he head two gunshots over the phone.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 08:52:16 PM by John »

Offline Andrea

15, Sheila was found without underwear, had she planned to kill herself she wouldnt have wanted to be found in that way.

16, no suicide note

Offline John

Hi Viki.   I understand what you are saying but the only way she could have done such a thing would have been had she been off her head.  I don't believe for a minute that this was the case. In any event, someone who is off their head would not have the presence of mind to be able to reload a rifle magazine twice and do so without leaving traces on their hands and fingers.

Offline Andrea

I agree, its just another 2 things to add to the list