Author Topic: Will Jeremy Bamber confess in the end?  (Read 18651 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Will Jeremy Bamber confess in the end?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 10:45:54 AM »
Bloody hell Holly your long-winded and rambling posts could almost rival Scipio's  *&*%£  Think you must be ever so sad and lonely  8)><(

Was thinking about Caroline's change in stance as per my post above (I should point out here that I couldn't give two hoots whether posters view JB as a potential MoJ or not but I am not into game playing (role playing maybe  8(0(*)) and remembered that she has a degree in psychology:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3463.msg136494.html#msg136494

So too April according to Susan

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3189.msg124239.html#msg124239

Could it be that their subjects on Blue are being experimented on:

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-paradoxical-thinking-20140715-story.html

Food for thought  &%+((£

No I don't like games either H, I think Jeremy is guilty  %£&)**#  nothing to do with psychology experiments,   &%&£(+  @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 09:38:54 PM »
Oh ... hi Caroline and welcome! I am not the most observant as you can probably tell! Glad to see you have realised Bamber is truly a wrong 'un' .... I have seen many people move from innocent to guilty but never seen anyone read the whole case and move the other way!

Holly is coming next!

It's really a very simple case imho and although there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence , the simple fact is Sheila could not (and would not) of committed the murders ergo Bamber is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt! Even without the sound moderator evidence, just her clean feet, lack of blood evidence and lack of gun shot residue on her hands and clothes is way more than enough proof in my book! Let alone the preposterous notion she beat her dad so badly and didn't sustain one bruise or chip a manicured fingernail! Then you add Julie and the rest of the evidence and it's blindingly obvious Bamber is guilty.

And again imho Bamber will never confess. Even Nugnug an idiot knows there can be no redemption for executing children to gain there inheritance! Bamber knows full well that his crime is indeed 'evil almost beyond belief!

Hi Tim and thanks  8(0(*. I agree that he will never confess but if I am honest, there are still things that still bug me about the case. I'm not convinced about the silencer and I also find it odd that Venezis originally stated that Sheila's right hand was bloodied (in his written notes) but later changed to suggest they were clean in his typed statement.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2014, 08:51:35 AM »
Absolutely agree with you, I found his evidence about the phone calls just too woolly.  If Nevill had indeed phoned him in despair he would have taken off like a blue arsed fly...point is he didn't and couldn't have delayed longer if he had tried. The stopping to put on jumpers was a clue in itself, a five minute trip and he stopped half way???

Stan Jones saw the conspiracy from the moment he entered Jeremy's cottage in Goldhanger, from then on it was only a matter of watch and wait imo.

I agree the phone calls are highly subjective and in the absence of digital/satellite technology we just have no idea whether they did or didn't take place.  I have a complete scenario that is highly plausible to me which involves a phone call from NB to JB.  I haven't spent enough time looking at the NB to EP call but my gut reaction tells me this didn't happen.

Sort of digressing slightly but I noted in the judge's summing up in the OP trial the threshold for what constituted 'evidence' seemed high in contrast to say JB's case.  Eg the judge said that witness testimony was unreliable and "normal relationships are dynamic and unpredictable, while human beings are fickle".  The judge relied on phone records to provide a timeline.  She found the evidence for premeditated murder was "purely circumstantial".

I was unable to spend the necessary time to form any strong views on the OP case.

I will always maintain that had JB had a different defence counsel with a different strategy he would have been found not guilty.  I don't just blame Geoffrey Rivlin QC on the day, but also all those involved at Kingsley Napley in preparing the case - or not!

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2014, 08:59:26 AM »
It's all very well posters and others form the innocent camp criticising/accusing JM the relatives and others but imo they could do with taking a closer look at JB's defence at trial.  For some strange reason they seem to emerge unscathed  &%+((£
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:02:52 AM by Mr Moderator »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2014, 07:17:00 PM »
Hi Tim and thanks  8(0(* . I agree that he will never confess but if I am honest, there are still things that still bug me about the case. I'm not convinced about the silencer and I also find it odd that Venezis originally stated that Sheila's right hand was bloodied (in his written notes) but later changed to suggest they were clean in his typed statement.

Have you got Dr Vanezis' written notes available that you can post, as I'm not clear on how they differ from the typed ones?  Sheila's hands were bagged, so blood could have been transferred and spread on the way to the mortuary. If he later saw photos of the relatively clean fingers and palm of her right hand taken at the crime scene maybe he changed his typewritten statement to suit.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 09:23:08 PM »
Have you got Dr Vanezis' written notes available that you can post, as I'm not clear on how they differ from the typed ones?  Sheila's hands were bagged, so blood could have been transferred and spread on the way to the mortuary. If he later saw photos of the relatively clean fingers and palm of her right hand taken at the crime scene maybe he changed his typewritten statement to suit.

Hi Myster, his writing isn't great but this is a translation of the section relating to Sheila's hands.

Well nourished. bloodstained palm print on nightdress (can't make out next word) bloodstains appear to have transferred from R hand.
Also bloodstain R side of nightdress
Yellow metal ring on ring finger R hand
Nicotine stains R hand
Both hands not contaminated apart from bloodstains.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Myster

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »
Thank you Caroline... good to see you here, although I think you'll find it a bit like the Land of Nod! 8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 11:00:34 PM »
Thank you Caroline... good to see you here, although I think you'll find it a bit like the Land of Nod! 8((()*/

Thank and you're welcome  8)--))

What do you make of the report? It seems to contradict what was said in his written statement?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2014, 12:52:47 AM »

I would rather have the land of nod than than the three witches, pompous Gladys, the disengenuous ex-barrister all led by the creepy burglar! Even the child executioner himself has sent Preece and Tesko to Coventry and totally disowned that cranky forum!

With Bamber having publically dumped Tesko and Preece, the fact these two continue to dedicate their lives to his case shows to me they need the Bamber case to justify their existence and their campaigning has nothing to do with altruistically fighting a M.O.J.!

Having said that, I have to admit my following the case is pure Schaudenfroid (?). I get pleasure from seeing justice being done and Bamber and his dwindling fan club failing miserably at every turn!

*&*%£

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »
Heavy!!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2014, 03:47:37 PM »
I would rather have the land of nod than than the three witches, pompous Gladys, the disengenuous ex-barrister all led by the creepy burglar! Even the child executioner himself has sent Preece and Tesko to Coventry and totally disowned that cranky forum!

With Bamber having publically dumped Tesko and Preece, the fact these two continue to dedicate their lives to his case shows to me they need the Bamber case to justify their existence and their campaigning has nothing to do with altruistically fighting a M.O.J.!

Having said that, I have to admit my following the case is pure Schaudenfroid (?). I get pleasure from seeing justice being done and Bamber and his dwindling fan club failing miserably at every turn!

*&*%£

Unlike say Myra Hindley whose only supporter was the eccentric Lord Longford, JB has a diverse mix of people supporting him including 'establishment' figures.  I know of one high profile person who is not publicly known about.  I imagine it's possible there are others too.

I know Hindley was never considered a MoJ, rightly so.  However, Lord  Longford supported her efforts for parole.  

As you said Tim, JB distances himself from Blue for obvious reasons.   Be assured the heavyweights don't post on Blue.  Why would they?

I wouldn't describe NGB as disingenuous insofar as his belief that JB is the victim of a MoJ, but I think he's a massive disappointment insofar as his management of Blue goes.  He accused me of "attacking" the mods over some ridiculously childish comment I made about encouraging Patti to join me in a girl gang to oppose the Knitting Circle.  Oh and he went through the roof when I used the term "Knitting Circle" as it originated from this forum.  I wouldn't have minded if the standards were/are consistently high across the board but they mostly certainly are not.  The moderation is truly awful - the criteria must be lack of ability to act impartially at all times.  I could say much but perhaps less is more.

I will NEVER forgive NGB for presiding over my ban and shabby treatment.  A complete lack of balls to stand up to those who eventually turned on him..  

Up pops Gladys...'forgiveness is good for the soul' as he thumbs the bible for spiritual guidance...

Offline sika

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2014, 07:16:55 PM »
Unlike say Myra Hindley whose only supporter was the eccentric Lord Longford, JB has a diverse mix of people supporting him including 'establishment' figures.  I know of one high profile person who is not publicly known about.  I imagine it's possible there are others too.

I know Hindley was never considered a MoJ, rightly so.  However, Lord  Longford supported her efforts for parole. 

As you said Tim, JB distances himself from Blue for obvious reasons.   Be assured the heavyweights don't post on Blue.  Why would they?

I wouldn't describe NGB as disingenuous insofar as his belief that JB is the victim of a MoJ, but I think he's a massive disappointment insofar as his management of Blue goes.  He accused me of "attacking" the mods over some ridiculously childish comment I made about encouraging Patti to join me in a girl gang to oppose the Knitting Circle.  Oh and he went through the roof when I used the term "Knitting Circle" as it originated from this forum.  I wouldn't have minded if the standards were/are consistently high across the board but they mostly certainly are not.  The moderation is truly awful - the criteria must be lack of ability to act impartially at all times.  I could say much but perhaps less is more.

I will NEVER forgive NGB for presiding over my ban and shabby treatment.  A complete lack of balls to stand up to those who eventually turned on him.. 

Up pops Gladys...'forgiveness is good for the soul' as he thumbs the bible for spiritual guidance...
Come on then Holly,  name these 'heavyweights'!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2014, 09:33:56 PM »
Come on then Holly,  name these 'heavyweights'!

Oh err well...George Galloway looks a bit on the heavy side... @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2014, 04:24:26 PM »
Holly dear lets not pretend there is any popular support for Jeremy Bamber's protestations of innocence! The Innocence Project, Mike Mansfield QC  and others of that ilk would be all over such a high profile MOJ if they thought it was indeed an MOJ!

One MP with an obvious crush on Bamber circa 1985 and a few cranks in The Campaign Shed and at Tesco's does not make for an army of supporters .... more of a platoon I would say! Myra Hindley had far more trying to free her and Ted Bundy and Charles Manson had far bigger fanclubs!

Most sensible and honest supporters slowly realise they are very wrong and that the weight of evidence against Bamber is actually a mountain you could have a ski race upon! Tell you what Hols ... while I am waiting for you at the finish line, I will order lunch and by the time we have Irish coffees you will be firmly in the guilty camp! Exactly where you belong!

Offline puglove

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2014, 04:48:44 PM »
Holly dear lets not pretend there is any popular support for Jeremy Bamber's protestations of innocence! The Innocence Project, Mike Mansfield QC  and others of that ilk would be all over such a high profile MOJ if they thought it was indeed an MOJ!

One MP with an obvious crush on Bamber circa 1985 and a few cranks in The Campaign Shed and at Tesco's does not make for an army of supporters .... more of a platoon I would say! Myra Hindley had far more trying to free her and Ted Bundy and Charles Manson had far bigger fanclubs!

Most sensible and honest supporters slowly realise they are very wrong and that the weight of evidence against Bamber is actually a mountain you could have a ski race upon! Tell you what Hols ... while I am waiting for you at the finish line, I will order lunch and by the time we have Irish coffees you will be firmly in the guilty camp! Exactly where you belong!

Even Ian Brady has a forum dedicated to him.    8(8-))

It's supremely ironic that the one person who would be most relieved to see the demise of the Jeremy Bamber forum is......Jeremy Bamber. It's now a place where Gladys can make a fool of himself, all day every day, Clappy can endlessly insult the dead, and Mike can just say whatever lunacy pops into his little head. I'd say that it was time to call it a day, except that it really does do more harm than good to Bamber. So, carry on!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.