Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502017 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #600 on: March 30, 2019, 06:40:23 PM »
Because it's the only logical one I can think of. Can your logic provide a more sensible suggestion?
I'd love to listen to it.
Not until you explain what is logical about it first.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #601 on: March 30, 2019, 06:43:21 PM »
Because I just don't see any way they could have possibly thought they weren't going to get in, when they knew the tapas was block booked for the entire week, including the 3rd.
Your turn.
That’s not what you claimed was sensible.   Read back.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #603 on: March 30, 2019, 06:50:36 PM »
I wonder what they made of this when they were looking at all the material. Are we allowed to assume they looked at the block booking for the tapas when conducting their thorough review of the original investigation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFL6Jown0LE

The crying story was as confusing as it could be It started out with the twine crying, then became Madeleine and Sean, then just Madeleine. The parents couldn't imagine when it happened, apparently. They wondered if it was when the children were being put down; well they should know because they put them down. Of course not all that appeared in the PJ files where Op Grange were looking.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #604 on: March 30, 2019, 06:53:50 PM »
The crying story was as confusing as it could be It started out with the twine crying, then became Madeleine and Sean, then just Madeleine. The parents couldn't imagine when it happened, apparently. They wondered if it was when the children were being put down; well they should know because they put them down. Of course not all that appeared in the PJ files where Op Grange were looking.
Could we have cites for all of that please.

Offline G-Unit

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #607 on: March 30, 2019, 07:25:33 PM »
Is accusing people of posting absolute tripe allowed? In my opinion there are some moderators who would delete my post if I accused others of doing that. Quite right too, it's abusive imo.
Calling a post tripe was OK.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Online Eleanor

« Reply #609 on: March 30, 2019, 07:46:26 PM »
If they have given three different versions of the one event, that suggests none of them are true imo.

If you want to believe that The Mccanns said all three then that's fine by me.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #610 on: March 30, 2019, 07:53:30 PM »
If you want to believe that The Mccanns said all three then that's fine by me.

that certainly is one possibility but in light of all the other evidence not the only or most likely afaiac

Online Eleanor

« Reply #611 on: March 30, 2019, 07:59:30 PM »
If there is any reason I shouldn't believe them on this occasion feel free to share it? If we are to consider the evidence of Mrs Fenn it could indicate it was included to mitigate Madeleine crying for 1hr 15 mins on the Tuesday. If I were to pick one of the three it would be Madeleine said she cried for that simple reason.. but as I have demonstrated in one my recent posts, we can't believe a word they say imo. The inability to trust a word they say, damaged the investigation beyond repair. And still does imo.

I have to say that I don't really care.  In My Opinion.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #612 on: March 30, 2019, 08:02:19 PM »
Which was it, do you think?

None. I don’t think it happened.

It did make me laugh though when Swann said in the Netflix documentary ( from memory ) what could have made Madeleine cry the night before she disappeared.......) I think waking up in a darkened room with no adults within wailing distance is the most logical answer.

I know everyone has a right to be dense but I’m afraid Swann abuses it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #613 on: March 30, 2019, 08:04:46 PM »
She looks to have being drawing some comfort from her daughter's smell on the toy until 6 days before she alleges she was informed about the dogs. At which time she decided to subject it to an extensive cleaning process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT8yMpj-d80&t=114s

And her daughter's smell was composed of what?
I did ask you in an earlier post if each individual child in a family has a smell only peculiar to that child.
My husband is one of thirteen siblings.
Did they all have a smell individual to themselves.
Or as I did suggest that a child's smell is made up from the combination of the hair shampoo,: soap used in bathing and the laundry powder used?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #614 on: March 30, 2019, 08:09:29 PM »
Is there any other assumption I can make other than they were both telling blatant lies about they didn't think they were going to get into the tapas? I just don't see any way they could have possibly thought they weren't going to get in, when they knew the tapas was block booked for the entire week, including the 3rd. Any suggestions?
Yet scurrilous lies were repeated in the Portuguese press ... but not a single word about the block booking???  Seems to me you have your fact mixed up with fiction.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....