Author Topic: The Boris Bounce and all the Benefits of Brexit  (Read 36251 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: The Boris Bounce and all the Benefits of Brexit
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2020, 12:45:52 PM »
Every day is a bad news day these days.

Sadly true. It does demonstrate ,however, the contempt this current government holds its people in.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2020, 01:02:57 PM »
Sadly true. It does demonstrate ,however, the contempt this current government holds its people in.
Are you a Jew now Faithlilly? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2020, 01:33:19 PM »
Are you a Jew now Faithlilly?

This thread is about Boris and Brexit....what’s the relevance ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2020, 01:36:46 PM »
This thread is about Boris and Brexit....what’s the relevance ?
Just noticed your new avatar that’s all.  You seem to be using a Jew to score a point.  It seems you haven’t had enough discussion about Jews, Israel and anti semitism are are keen to resurrect the argument.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2020, 01:40:19 PM »
Just noticed your new avatar that’s all.  You seem to be using a Jew to score a point.  It seems you haven’t had enough discussion about Jews, Israel and anti semitism are are keen to resurrect the argument.

No argument needed.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 01:43:30 PM by Faithlilly »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2020, 02:12:20 PM »
No argument needed.
I view your avatar as being deliberately provocative towards me, he only person on this forum you have had any discussion with on the subject.  How very childish of you.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2020, 02:26:18 PM »
I view your avatar as being deliberately provocative towards me, he only person on this forum you have had any discussion with on the subject.  How very childish of you.

Then you’d be wrong. I can’t see how a  Jewish person protesting the killing of Palestinian babies in Gaza would ‘provoke ‘ you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2020, 02:29:39 PM »
Then you’d be wrong. I can’t see how a  Jewish person protesting the killing of Palestinian babies in Gaza would ‘provoke ‘ you.
Are you telling me that had the subject of Jews, Anti-semitism, Gaza and Israel never once been broached on this forum, or if they had that everyone on this forum was in complete agreement with your views that you would still have felt the need to change your avatar from some “All Tories Are Nazis” avatar to this?  Because frankly I don’t believe it if that is what you are saying. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2020, 02:31:29 PM »
How about sporting an avatar of a Palestinian holding up a sign saying “Stop using children as suicide bombers”, though I doubt many Palestinians actually object to this.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2020, 02:59:35 PM »
Are you telling me that had the subject of Jews, Anti-semitism, Gaza and Israel never once been broached on this forum, or if they had that everyone on this forum was in complete agreement with your views that you would still have felt the need to change your avatar from some “All Tories Are Nazis” avatar to this?  Because frankly I don’t believe it if that is what you are saying.

I’m not telling you anything....this is a non-discussion.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2020, 03:02:42 PM »
How about sporting an avatar of a Palestinian holding up a sign saying “Stop using children as suicide bombers”, though I doubt many Palestinians actually object to this.

Careful there VS, your prejudice is peeping through.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2020, 05:39:32 PM »
Careful there VS, your prejudice is peeping through.
Whilst your pro-Palestinian propaganda is on full-beam for all to see.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2020, 06:20:30 PM »
Whilst your pro-Palestinian propaganda is on full-beam for all to see.

Aren’t the Israeli government killing Palestinian babies then ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2020, 07:03:45 PM »
Aren’t the Israeli government killing Palestinian babies then ?
Arent the Palestinians forcing children to become suicide bombers then?  Perhaps you can provide a link to show Israelis deliberately targeting Palestinian babies and then I will provide a link showing how Palestinians deliberately choose children to become suicide bombers, and how they launch missiles from densely populated areas (thus putting their own civilIns at risk) and how they creep into Israeil homes and deliberately slit the throats of babies, young children and their mothers?  Fair dos?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2020, 08:04:05 PM »
Arent the Palestinians forcing children to become suicide bombers then?  Perhaps you can provide a link to show Israelis deliberately targeting Palestinian babies and then I will provide a link showing how Palestinians deliberately choose children to become suicide bombers, and how they launch missiles from densely populated areas (thus putting their own civilIns at risk) and how they creep into Israeil homes and deliberately slit the throats of babies, young children and their mothers?  Fair dos?

A simple yes or no to my question will do.