Author Topic: Known Facts About The Recent 'Suspect'  (Read 38267 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Known Facts About The Recent 'Suspect'
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 12:01:12 PM »
I have a theory Davel.
Is it a cunning plan...

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2020, 12:16:43 PM »
Is it a cunning plan...

Surely by definition anyone capable of abducting a child and slipping under the radar involves cunning?

Have you missed me Davel? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2020, 12:24:06 PM »
Surely by definition anyone capable of abducting a child and slipping under the radar involves cunning?

Have you missed me Davel?

I didn't realise you had been away... I've been having a lovely time not going to work... I'm considering making it permanent

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2020, 12:27:59 PM »
I didn't realise you had been away... I've been having a lovely time not going to work... I'm considering making it permanent

I haven't been away as such just over the way on the Bamber board.  Why don't you join us over there some time? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2020, 11:33:12 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393497/How-Madeleine-suspect-slept-attic.html

The above features a vid of the MET officer currently leading OG Det Chief Insp Mark Cranwell.  He doesn't come over well imo. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2020, 11:48:10 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393497/How-Madeleine-suspect-slept-attic.html

The above features a vid of the MET officer currently leading OG Det Chief Insp Mark Cranwell.  He doesn't come over well imo.
Probably because he never mentioned your female suspect.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2020, 11:56:32 AM »
Probably because he never mentioned your female suspect.

He never mentioned CB by name either.  I will transcribe the interview but he doesn't come over well imo in terms of content, style, body language, tone of voice or anything. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2020, 12:10:58 PM »
He never mentioned CB by name either.  I will transcribe the interview but he doesn't come over well imo in terms of content, style, body language, tone of voice or anything.

He came over perfectly fine to me. As I understand there is  a specific reason the German police are not releasing his name. They are interested in the cars.....it would be significant if the van was seen around The Ocean Club that evening.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2020, 12:17:07 PM »
He came over perfectly fine to me. As I understand there is  a specific reason the German police are not releasing his name. They are interested in the cars.....it would be significant if the van was seen around The Ocean Club that evening.

I know why the German police are not releasing the name in a nutshell its against the law to do so. 

Of course criminals commit serious crimes in highly distinguishable vehicles all the time. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2020, 12:19:29 PM »
I know why the German police are not releasing the name in a nutshell its against the law to do so. 

Of course criminals commit serious crimes in highly distinguishable vehicles all the time.

I dont think that its against the law...I think its to do with disclosure of evidence which would indicate they have something they dont wish him to know

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2020, 12:41:26 PM »

Germany's privacy laws are very strict. Even on conviction criminals aren't named. The camper van had an unusual paint job, with just a small area being painted yellow. Traditionally a larger area was painted in another colour;

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2020, 12:50:55 PM »
I dont think that its against the law...I think its to do with disclosure of evidence which would indicate they have something they dont wish him to know

No its not.  I will try and find it again. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2020, 12:52:07 PM »
Germany's privacy laws are very strict. Even on conviction criminals aren't named. The camper van had an unusual paint job, with just a small area being painted yellow. Traditionally a larger area was painted in another colour;

Thanks G-Unit.

It just needs a surfboard on the roof to look the part  8(>((

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2020, 06:03:07 PM »

They will find no evidence of his vehicles near to apartment 5A because he wasn't involved in Madeleine's disappearance. Shouldn't be too long until I'm proved right!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 09:04:27 PM by Angelo222 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2020, 06:04:59 PM »
They will find no evidence of his vehicles near to apartment 5A because he wasn't involved in Madeleine's disappearance. Shouldn't be too long until I'm proved right!

Whatever happens I doubt you will ever be proved right....do you really think there is evidence to prove him innocent and clear him
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 09:05:37 PM by Angelo222 »