Author Topic: We appear to have come full circle to Morocco again!  (Read 12751 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: We appear to have come full circle to Morocco again!
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2020, 09:35:43 AM »
When a child disappears rare stranger abduction is not the default scenario until proven otherwise.

It seems that obviously having ruled out other options educated opinion appears to have settled on Madeleine's abduction and the Germans are presently seeking evidence against a prime suspect.

When the Portuguese reopened Madeleine's case in 2013 it was to investigate a man who might have been a disgruntled former employee but was certainly a drug user and a petty criminal.

When the Brits opened their case it was to investigate burglars and sex offenders breaking into homes and assaulting little girls.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2020, 09:44:44 AM »
It seems that obviously having ruled out other options educated opinion appears to have settled on Madeleine's abduction and the Germans are presently seeking evidence against a prime suspect.

When the Portuguese reopened Madeleine's case in 2013 it was to investigate a man who might have been a disgruntled former employee but was certainly a drug user and a petty criminal.

When the Brits opened their case it was to investigate burglars and sex offenders breaking into homes and assaulting little girls.

Ive posted many times there are really only 3 basic scenarios...the police have obviously ruled out 2 which makes abduction by far the most likeley

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2020, 09:45:37 AM »
Exactly.  There is no such evidence that Madeleine is dead.

Or that she was abducted.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2020, 09:55:38 AM »
Exactly.  There is no such evidence that Madeleine is dead.

Semantics I know, but the opposite is also a moot point.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2020, 09:56:07 AM »

There is evidence.. I would say proven on the balance of possibilities

Offline barrier

« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2020, 09:58:02 AM »

That only works in a court of law, much to the disappointment of some, J Forum is opinion only.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2020, 10:02:26 AM »

That only works in a court of law, much to the disappointment of some, J Forum is opinion only.

A court of law is driven evidence wise mainly by opinion.. Same as here

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2020, 10:04:43 AM »

Would you care to share it with us?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2020, 10:08:18 AM »
We don’t yet know what evidence the Germans are keeping to themselves, but they seem to be suggesting it is compelling.

Seem to be suggesting.  Haven't we all been there before?

They've got about six months before his full sentence is up and I think they are just hoping that something will turn up.

I have no desire to defend this man, but I would be a hypocrite if I didn't defend his presumption of innocence after I have fought for so long for the same presumption for The McCanns.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2020, 10:09:25 AM »
Would you care to share it with us?

I certainly would...but you need to answer one question so I can...Ive tried before.

What do you think is the probability that the parents are involved in a cover up of an accidental death

Online Eleanor

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2020, 10:17:53 AM »

So what do you think The McCanns did with her?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2020, 10:19:03 AM »
Semantics I know, but the opposite is also a moot point.

Nothing wrong with semantics, so long as we know what we are doing.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2020, 10:19:41 AM »
A court of law is driven evidence wise mainly by opinion.. Same as here

They have a higher burden of proof in a criminal court - beyond reasonable doubt... not balance of probabilities.

Also forum speculation over media reports and public Police files would not prove any criminal case beyond reasonable doubt if tested in court.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2020, 10:22:59 AM »
Its very noticable taha sceptics say that thers no evidence of abduction but don't want to accept the idea that maddie may be alive.

There is evidence of abduction and evidence that Maddie is dead. Neither are proven facts but sceptics seem to have no problem with the latter...only the former

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2020, 10:26:01 AM »
Rubbish. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly