Author Topic: We appear to have come full circle to Morocco again!  (Read 12714 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: We appear to have come full circle to Morocco again!
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2020, 10:27:36 AM »
Seem to be suggesting.  Haven't we all been there before?

They've got about six months before his full sentence is up and I think they are just hoping that something will turn up.

I have no desire to defend this man, but I would be a hypocrite if I didn't defend his presumption of innocence after I have fought for so long for the same presumption for The McCanns.
I defend the right of the German police to be presumed not completely incompetent and /or liars until proven otherwise.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2020, 10:29:23 AM »
Seem to be suggesting.  Haven't we all been there before?

They've got about six months before his full sentence is up and I think they are just hoping that something will turn up.

I have no desire to defend this man, but I would be a hypocrite if I didn't defend his presumption of innocence after I have fought for so long for the same presumption for The McCanns.

Whats going on ? I find myself agreeing with you.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2020, 10:35:16 AM »

Sorry, but we are getting very much Off Topic now.