Author Topic: We appear to have come full circle to Morocco again!  (Read 12907 times)

Offline Lace

Re: We appear to have come full circle to Morocco again!
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2020, 02:12:47 PM »
One thing I remember about Morocco and it clearly stayed in my mind.
I remember the news in May 2007 where the news reporter ( I think this was ITV News) actually went to Morocco and was standing next to the petrol station in Marrakech where Mari O said she saw a little girl.
What caught my eye were white lorries parked behind the reporter. They were parked opposite the petrol station. They all had a logo on them and seemed to be new and shiny.
I then remembered the same style lorry being parked next to the 5A apartment where Madeleine was missing from.
I connected the two and I sent this to the police at the time.  I then received an email from the police thanking me for these.
These also can be seen at the beginning of the video in this article.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8737819/madeleine-mccann-morocco-petrol-station-sighting/

Well done Vixte you did the right thing sending it to the Police.   Whether it meant anything or not,  you let the Police be the judge of that.

Offline sadie

« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2020, 06:01:15 PM »
13 years, innumerable visits to Luz and Tangier, scouring the streets, poring over maps, databases, delivery schedules, shipping manifests, missing persons reports, following up leads, day after day, week after exhausting week.....and you find the solution with 3 minutes on Google? Danie, is that you?
A twee response Mr General, Sir.

You have no idea just how much time and intellectual energy Vixte will have spent finding that connection.

Now a van that could possibly be used for people trafficking/drug running could be called WHAT?  What might its motif on the side be?

How's about   TRAFFICKERS/ DRUG RUNNERS INC.  ?

Now something as mundane as SUPERMARKEET, if that is what it says …. seems a very good disguise to me.

We all know that what VIXTE has noticed could have no bearing on the case, but then again, it could.
Well done VIXTE for sending it in.  You got a response from SY so they must have liked it

Offline Anthro

« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2020, 07:18:42 PM »
Here is another ‘Meerkat’ business.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2020, 12:27:31 AM »
How can I possibly know that? This is not the point at all. The point was to find out whether there was regular lorry traffic between Africa ( Morocco ) and PDL.

Every time I think that this case can’t get more ridiculous you supporters prove me wrong.

Even if there was regular lorry traffic between Morocco and PDL, which I very much doubt being a small village, you’d have to start by proving that one of those lorries was in PDL on the 3rd on May. Is there anything to suggest that’s true ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2020, 08:35:56 AM »
Every time I think that this case can’t get more ridiculous you supporters prove me wrong.

Even if there was regular lorry traffic between Morocco and PDL, which I very much doubt being a small village, you’d have to start by proving that one of those lorries was in PDL on the 3rd on May. Is there anything to suggest that’s true ?

What matters is whether there was an abduction at all; it's not, in my opinion, a proven fact. Only those who think it is can amuse themselves (and others) by speculating how, why and by whom it was done.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2020, 08:41:40 AM »
What matters is whether there was an abduction at all; it's not, in my opinion, a proven fact. Only those who think it is can amuse themselves (and others) by speculating how, why and by whom it was done.
It’s only “not a proven fact” in the same way that abduction and murder are not “proven facts” in the Lamplugh or Lawrence cases. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2020, 08:46:02 AM »

So Madeleine did not disappear from her holiday on May3 2007.  That's brilliant news.  Where is she then?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2020, 09:13:50 AM »
It’s only “not a proven fact” in the same way that abduction and murder are not “proven facts” in the Lamplugh or Lawrence cases.

Sorry, but they're not the same at all. When adults disappear there's hard evidence such as untouched bank accounts to suggest what happened to them. There's no such evidence when a small child disappears.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2020, 09:15:07 AM »

It's your opinion and you don't explain what you mean by a proven fact so in a way it's a meaningless opinion

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2020, 09:18:36 AM »
So Madeleine did not disappear from her holiday on May3 2007.  That's brilliant news.  Where is she then?

When a child disappears rare stranger abduction is not the default scenario until proven otherwise.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2020, 09:20:06 AM »
Sorry, but they're not the same at all. When adults disappear there's hard evidence such as untouched bank accounts to suggest what happened to them. There's no such evidence when a small child disappears.
. What a gross assumption on your part!  Perhaps their secret lovers who they ran away with were extremely rich and leaving the bank accounts untouched was all just a ruse to make the authorities believe they’d been abducted and murdered!  You never thought of that did you?!
OK, Etan Patz then.  Abduction and murder is not a proven fact, in much the same way as it is not a proven fsct in that case.  No doubt you will find some pp excuse why that example won’t do either.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2020, 09:21:41 AM »
When a child disappears rare stranger abduction is not the default scenario until proven otherwise.

I would say it has been proven but as I've said many times posters say proven but don't define what they mean

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2020, 09:23:52 AM »

There still evidence and again it depends what you mean by proven. I could say it hasnt been proven that cipriano was responsible for joannas death. 

Online Eleanor

« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2020, 09:28:54 AM »

Exactly.  There is no such evidence that Madeleine is dead.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2020, 09:33:49 AM »
Exactly.  There is no such evidence that Madeleine is dead.
We don’t yet know what evidence the Germans are keeping to themselves, but they seem to be suggesting it is compelling.