Author Topic: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?  (Read 49545 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?
« Reply #195 on: February 28, 2018, 06:02:38 PM »

As is much of the content of so many threads.

most of them it seems

Offline Erngath

« Reply #196 on: February 28, 2018, 06:07:21 PM »
On the other hand, lots of people have offered their "assistance".

And that has included people colluding to spam police appeal lines and spontaneous derogatory comments on certain books...

That's not fair, either, IMO.

And, no, don't even bother asking me to provide proof.

The unforgivable one, in my opinion, is the colluding to spam police appeal lines.
Utterly shocking!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #197 on: February 28, 2018, 06:11:40 PM »

The unforgivable one, in my opinion, is the colluding to spam police appeal lines.
Utterly shocking!
Do you have proof of that?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #198 on: February 28, 2018, 06:11:56 PM »
I think we need to analyse that and get the true meaning from it.

What isn't clear, Robitty?
She claims to have spoken with the resort manager and questioned him about whether there had been a break-in to the McCann apartment

The true meaning of it is summed up succinctly in the PJ analysis ...

Snip
The statements given to the PJ today by Yvonne Martin provide a concrete clarification of the reasons for her suspicions, which in my opinion, do not point to any concrete element that could, in any way, make other inquiries directly related to her statements, viable.  Paolo Ferreira, Inspector

Analyse that if you like ... because in my opinion it sums up the value of the whole Yvonne Martin episode.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2018, 06:28:03 PM »
Agreed.
But there are procedures to be followed and part of that would be an approach to those in charge of the investigation to check if informal assistance would be required and welcomed.  For example in organising a search team?  But the decision on deployment would have been for the Portuguese to take.

In my opinion the Portuguese would rightly have taken a very dim view of a holidaying police officer turning up unsolicited on site and launching an independent interrogation of the main witness without as much as a by your leave..

Protocol might even have dictated such an offer of assistance would have to be formalised through official channels at both ends.

Acting without seeking the approval of the Portuguese police seems to have been a recurring feature of this case.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2018, 06:32:22 PM »
You can't just have every Tom dick and Harry interfering... As you found out when you offered your, assistance to SY and the McCanns

I can think of someone with a name beginning with H who thought interfering was a good idea too. That backfired.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2018, 06:36:15 PM »
I don't have a closed mind... That's your first incorrect assumption.... I'm open to any real evidence that points to the criminal involvement of the parents... There isn't any..

Justice requires evidence... That's where you and the dogs don't lie brigade need to start

I have just explained what a closed mind is... In my opinion  It is not about accusing the Parents or saying they are innocent because there is no evidence to charge them with something.

It is about what happened to MBM. The investigation,staring at the beginning. going over what could have happened not what someone claims did happen without evidence. The abduction theory is just a theory like many more, however,  it has been looked into with a fine tooth comb, by experts, and deemed to have been unlikely a predator/s used that window as a way in and out to steal a child.
an open mind is free to think about all theories and analyse them independently.

I do not belong to: the dogs don't lie brigade.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 12:38:37 AM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2018, 08:35:38 PM »
What isn't clear, Robitty?
She claims to have spoken with the resort manager and questioned him about whether there had been a break-in to the McCann apartment

The true meaning of it is summed up succinctly in the PJ analysis ...

Snip
The statements given to the PJ today by Yvonne Martin provide a concrete clarification of the reasons for her suspicions, which in my opinion, do not point to any concrete element that could, in any way, make other inquiries directly related to her statements, viable.  Paolo Ferreira, Inspector

Analyse that if you like ... because in my opinion it sums up the value of the whole Yvonne Martin episode.
Do you agree that her interview was cut short by the actions of someone else?  Having been cut short there was little to report and to followup on. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2018, 08:37:27 PM »
Acting without seeking the approval of the Portuguese police seems to have been a recurring feature of this case.
I think she had some approval of the PJ for they showed her where to find the McCanns.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2018, 08:49:00 PM »
Do you agree that her interview was cut short by the actions of someone else?  Having been cut short there was little to report and to followup on.

I think you are missing the point, Robitty.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #205 on: February 28, 2018, 08:49:14 PM »
I have just explained what a closed mind is... In my opinion  It is not about accusing the Parents or saying they are innocent because there is no evidence to charge them with something.

It is about what happened to MBM. The investigation,staring at the beginning. going over what could have happened not what someone claims did happen without evidence. The abduction theory is just a theory like many more, however,  it has been looked into with a fine tooth comb, by experts, and deemed to have been unlikely a predator/s used that window as a way in and out to steal a child.
an open mind is free to think about all theories and analyse them independently.

I do not belong to: the dogs don't lie brigade -

could you provide a cite for experts who have deemed abduction unlikely...that simply is not true......as Redwood said...based on the evidence....they believe Maddie was abducted...and they are the experts
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 08:58:43 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2018, 08:57:37 PM »
could you provide a cite for wxperts who have deemed abduction unlikely...that simply is not true......as Redwood said...based on the evidence....they believe Maddie was abducted...and they are the experts
What totally surprised me were the words in the file http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BRIGADE-OF-INFORMATION.htm  which states that the PJ at the time supported the abduction theory.
Quote: 
"3 Development of the Investigation

(Not leaving out of the assessment two possibilities, however remote: - one, Madeleine walking out by herself, to have lost herself [to have got lost], and to be in an unknown place - the other, an attempted robbery (the individual, being interrupted by Gerald's entrance, and allowing that Madeleine had seen him, or something had gone wrong, having resolved [decided] to take her with him.)

Now, according to all the work performed and all the clues collected, everything points to Madeleine having been abducted.

There having been no ransom demand, we believe the following motivations remain:
- of a sexual nature - 'predator' and/or a paedophile network;
- human trafficking;
- childless person/couple or substitution for a missing child;
- revenge against Madeleine's parents, for professional or impassioned reasons, etc."

What also surprises me was that report appears to have been written in September 2007!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 09:02:18 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Online misty

« Reply #207 on: February 28, 2018, 09:15:52 PM »
What totally surprised me were the words in the file http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BRIGADE-OF-INFORMATION.htm  which states that the PJ at the time supported the abduction theory.
Quote: 

(Not leaving out of the assessment two possibilities, however remote: - one, Madeleine walking out by herself, to have lost herself [to have got lost], and to be in an unknown place - the other, an attempted robbery (the individual, being interrupted by Gerald's entrance, and allowing that Madeleine had seen him, or something had gone wrong, having resolved [decided] to take her with him.)

Now, according to all the work performed and all the clues collected, everything points to Madeleine having been abducted.

There having been no ransom demand, we believe the following motivations remain:
- human trafficking;
- revenge against Madeleine's parents, for professional or impassioned reasons, etc."

What also surprises me was that report appears to have been written in September 2007!

That last part of the report was written 28/5/07, Rob.

Offline Carana

« Reply #208 on: February 28, 2018, 09:18:56 PM »
Quote: 

- human trafficking;

That must have been popular...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #209 on: February 28, 2018, 09:22:45 PM »

That last part of the report was written 28/5/07, Rob.
Where would I be without you Misty!  Thanks "01-08  pages 01 to 08 Title Page Report Analysis

02-8 Outros Apensos II  May 2007 (File 08) Pages 01 to 08" 

So is that two files or just the one?
Moderation