Author Topic: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?  (Read 49743 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?
« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2018, 07:35:56 AM »
I hope to interview Yvonne Martin to get her side of the story.  If anyone knows how to contact her please let me know.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #226 on: March 01, 2018, 09:42:32 AM »
You can still look forward to counting your chickens.  It can be surprising a hen here was sitting on 18 eggs and she raised 17 chickens, but there are others not so lucky.

A pity cases aren't eggs and judges aren't hens, isn't it? 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2018, 10:34:06 AM »
A pity cases aren't eggs and judges aren't hens, isn't it?

It was close to a record, but now we have another 10 or so roosters to worry about.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2018, 10:54:16 AM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YVONNE-WARREN-MARTIN.htm

"She adds that, after having spoken to the McCann couple, she spoke to the resort manager, and after identifying herself, asked him whether there had been a break-in in the apartment where the child was, to which he replied no but that the door was open as were the window blinds, which, according to Kate, should have been closed but were found open."

I think in the context that this was John Hill giving Yvonne this information the door referred to was most likely the kids bedroom door, and the window blinds were the ones in the kids bedroom as well.

So the door does not refer to the front door or the patio door. IMO.
Moderation

Offline Lace

« Reply #229 on: March 01, 2018, 12:17:35 PM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YVONNE-WARREN-MARTIN.htm

"She adds that, after having spoken to the McCann couple, she spoke to the resort manager, and after identifying herself, asked him whether there had been a break-in in the apartment where the child was, to which he replied no but that the door was open as were the window blinds, which, according to Kate, should have been closed but were found open."

I think in the context that this was John Hill giving Yvonne this information the door referred to was most likely the kids bedroom door, and the window blinds were the ones in the kids bedroom as well.

So the door does not refer to the front door or the patio door. IMO.

Is that what a Social Worker is meant to do?     Can someone enlighten me as to the duties of a Social Worker please.    I don't understand why she would be asking questions like that.

Offline jassi

« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2018, 12:24:19 PM »
I imagine she was trying to get some background information, having been denied direct access to the family.
I assume she thought she could help.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #231 on: March 01, 2018, 12:30:38 PM »
Well at least the McCanns can look forward to the ECHR ruling sometime in the future.

Indeed, which won't change the  SC statement one iota. shame that. And maybe by that time you and Sadie with the help of PJ and SY will have solved the case!

Scrambled eggs anyone?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Online Eleanor

« Reply #232 on: March 01, 2018, 12:33:51 PM »
I imagine she was trying to get some background information, having been denied direct access to the family.
I assume she thought she could help.

Yvonne Martin had no right of access to the family.  Nor any right to background information.

Offline barrier

« Reply #233 on: March 01, 2018, 12:35:26 PM »
Well at least the McCanns can look forward to the ECHR ruling sometime in the future.

Or not if its not sympathetic.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

« Reply #234 on: March 01, 2018, 12:37:08 PM »
Is that what a Social Worker is meant to do?     Can someone enlighten me as to the duties of a Social Worker please.    I don't understand why she would be asking questions like that.

all towns have  a free phone ...why not try asking them. or look at a university who offer courses. in case you can't be bothered   let me remind you She was on holiday,not at work, and she is a qualified  child protection officer.

ALL the Tapas have had this mandatory training:

https://www.england.nhs.uk/ourwork/safeguarding/our-work/cp-is/

http://www.nes.scot.nhs.uk/education-and-training/by-theme-initiative/child-health/child-protection.aspx

There are many more mandatory courses ALL nhs staff must adhere to even porters or cleaners.

Enjoy

Offline jassi

« Reply #235 on: March 01, 2018, 12:40:27 PM »
Yvonne Martin had no right of access to the family.  Nor any right to background information.

We're not really talking about rights, more discussing her actions.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #236 on: March 01, 2018, 12:52:46 PM »

all towns have  a free phone ...why not try asking them. or look at a university who offer courses. in case you can't be bothered   let me remind you She was on holiday,not at work, and she is a qualified  child protection officer.

ALL the Tapas have had this mandatory training:

https://www.england.nhs.uk/ourwork/safeguarding/our-work/cp-is/

http://www.nes.scot.nhs.uk/education-and-training/by-theme-initiative/child-health/child-protection.aspx

There are many more mandatory courses ALL nhs staff must adhere to even porters or cleaners.

Enjoy

So nothing on 'detective duties'  then?     In my opinion she was just curious about what had happened and put out that they didn't want to talk to her,   thus resulting in her writing a letter saying in her opinion the McCann's may have had something to do with the disappearance of their child.   Which has nothing to do with safe guarding a child and all to do with spite.

« Reply #237 on: March 01, 2018, 01:06:35 PM »
So nothing on 'detective duties'  then?     In my opinion she was just curious about what had happened and put out that they didn't want to talk to her,   thus resulting in her writing a letter saying in her opinion the McCann's may have had something to do with the disappearance of their child.   Which has nothing to do with safe guarding a child and all to do with spite.

Or in other peoples opinion she wasn't playing at being a detective at all. you obviously didn't read any of the policies- which form part of a work contract I may add. ALL NHS staff have a duty to collaborate with police and child protection teams in times of suspected child abuse.

Now I don't know about you, but being 'abducted' is pretty much in that category. A child is removed involuntarily from her bed is a form of abuse. Or do the supporters have another nicer way of saying that. The family have insisted she came to no harm...well it is interesting to see the evidence of that. but then again there isn't any evidence she came to no harm is there!

why not read about baby P and Poppi and thousands of other cases which do not reach the newspapers.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #238 on: March 01, 2018, 01:13:47 PM »
It was close to a record, but now we have another 10 or so roosters to worry about.

We kept bantams. Our rooster was so caring with his two chicks, much more than the hen was. She would show them a tasty insect but eat it herself. He showed them and let them eat it. He spent a long time with the male chick teaching him how to crow when he got a bit older. I have also seen male blackbirds teaching their male offspring to sing.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #239 on: March 01, 2018, 01:34:29 PM »

Or in other peoples opinion she wasn't playing at being a detective at all. you obviously didn't read any of the policies- which form part of a work contract I may add. ALL NHS staff have a duty to collaborate with police and child protection teams in times of suspected child abuse.

Now I don't know about you, but being 'abducted' is pretty much in that category. A child is removed involuntarily from her bed is a form of abuse. Or do the supporters have another nicer way of saying that. The family have insisted she came to no harm...well it is interesting to see the evidence of that. but then again there isn't any evidence she came to no harm is there!

why not read about baby P and Poppi and thousands of other cases which do not reach the newspapers.

The questions she was asking in my opinion was more to do with being inquisitive about what had happened,  she didn't know for instance if Madeleine had   wandered out of the apartment.   If you call what she did as being helpful to the McCann's then I disagree.    The McCann's have said there is no evidence Madeleine is dead, which there isn't.

Why are you bringing up baby P and Poppi they are entirely different cases to the McCann's.