Author Topic: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?  (Read 49740 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?
« Reply #270 on: March 01, 2018, 09:06:02 PM »
They were probably in the creche by that time and so not available.

In my opinion if she had been at all interested in the safeguarding of the children, there would have been some mention of the procedures she engaged in to ensure that.  Not a word though.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #271 on: March 01, 2018, 09:09:59 PM »
In my opinion that wasn't concern for the children ... that was part of her insidious case building exercise to implicate innocent people and malign them.

She came in like a tornado, asked inappropriate questions, added more stress to an already overburdened mother, played amateur detective.

But at no time did she enquire about or offer practical help as far as any of the children were concerned.
I have written to Yvonne Martin and asked her to read this thread.  I am now concerned she might find that post libellous.  The expression "that was part of her insidious case building exercise to implicate innocent people and malign them"  is the most damning accusation I've seen made on this forum in all the last two years of being here.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #272 on: March 01, 2018, 09:11:39 PM »
I have written to Yvonne Martin and asked her to read this thread.  I am now concerned she might find that post libellous.  The expression "that was part of her insidious case building exercise to implicate innocent people and malign them"  is the most damning accusation I've seen made on this forum in all the last two years of being here.

Good indication of the poster's mindset, though. IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #273 on: March 01, 2018, 09:15:04 PM »
In my opinion if she had been at all interested in the safeguarding of the children, there would have been some mention of the procedures she engaged in to ensure that.  Not a word though.

How do you know that?
Have you never heard of "file notes", "record of conversation", "record of 'phone call" ?.
That would cover it and you would have no right of access to it. In other words it may well exist, you dont know but it serves your purpose to pretend no record exists.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #274 on: March 01, 2018, 09:19:00 PM »
How do you know that?
Have you never heard of "file notes", "record of conversation", "record of 'phone call" ?.
That would cover it and you would have no right of access to it. In other words it may well exist, you dont know but it serves your purpose to pretend no record exists.

Might even have been lodged with the Children's Court as part of the ward of court documentation.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #275 on: March 01, 2018, 09:22:25 PM »
Well she might have made sure Madeleine was English before she went there, or as soon as she arrived.   Madeleine was English so that is the important thing covered if that is the case.    There is always the discovery process.  You can't have a situation where someone is too scared to ask in case she is from the wrong part of the Union.  If it became apparent Yvonne had the wrong authorities she would have backed off and got someone else involved IMO.

As Misty says "she flashed her credentials", obviously because she felt she had a right to do this.   Whilst it is voluntary and the parents agree to talk, she didn't insist on staying once she was asked to leave.

I could imagine back on UK soil it wouldn't be so easy to get rid of a child protection officer.

"I could imagine back on UK soil it wouldn't be so easy to get rid of a child protection officer".

And you would be correct. procedure in missing child believed to be abducted..check out parents properly, seal off 'crime' scene child protection would not view lightly that parents being out for a meal and drink every night leaving the children alone. Well actually I have it on very good authority the rest of all the children would be taken into care immediately. and parents grilled and time line scrutinised. no collaboration all would be interviewed under caution individually. and while that was going on a large search would be taking place simultaneously. no pope visit no new business venture 'to find maddie' no PI's allowed.. Oh all so different that is why the supporters have nothing to moan about really. Maddie will never get the justice she so deserves.

The reason I mentioned baby P and Poppi was to demonstrate the job Child protection officers are involved with AND to highlight the Tapas group know of child protection officers remit as they ALL receive mandatory training about collaborating with CP officers.social workers, police officers if involved. This was nothing new to them. but DP seemed to not want to have YM involved in any way. hmmm

YM may have just heard the bare bones and thought MBM was snatched by a parent who was going through a bad divorce as is the most comon of 'abduction'cases, second would be by paedophile/s. third would be a woman who had lost a child and was seeking to steal one- very uncommon.

Then the 'abduction' theory was being put under scrutiny and the child care plans were disclosed along with an unlocked door and.... well red flag to bull as they say.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline misty

« Reply #276 on: March 01, 2018, 09:23:12 PM »
How do you know that?

If she had any "official" records, surely she would have shared them with the PJ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #277 on: March 01, 2018, 09:24:10 PM »
Good indication of the poster's mindset, though. IMO
I have been totally surprised by it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 09:39:21 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #278 on: March 01, 2018, 09:26:12 PM »
I have written to Yvonne Martin and asked her to read this thread. I am now concerned she might find that post libellous.  The expression "that was part of her insidious case building exercise to implicate innocent people and malign them"  is the most damning accusation I've seen made on this forum in all the last two years of being here.

Being a smart arse I did flag up, a couple of days ago, this thread was sailing close to the wind.
It would be a real gasser if someone on here wound up with their butt in a sling over it.
No sympathy from me that's for sure @)(++(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #279 on: March 01, 2018, 09:31:08 PM »
If she had any "official" records, surely she would have shared them with the PJ?

Why?

« Reply #280 on: March 01, 2018, 09:35:15 PM »

Why not contact her and ask her...demand she tell you everything as she owes it to dearest Kate.

« Reply #281 on: March 01, 2018, 09:40:04 PM »

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Real libel here folks, not assumed- It has been screen dumped by a couple of people!

Offline misty

« Reply #282 on: March 01, 2018, 09:43:03 PM »
Why not contact her and ask her...demand she tell you everything as she owes it to dearest Kate.

I don't interfere with witnesses. Whatever she knows, its her duty to tell the police, not me.

Offline jassi

« Reply #284 on: March 01, 2018, 09:47:15 PM »
I don't interfere with witnesses. Whatever she knows, its her duty to tell the police, not me.

What did she witness?

Or maybe not -