Author Topic: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?  (Read 49739 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?
« Reply #330 on: March 02, 2018, 10:50:49 AM »
Well according to Yvonne it was much earlier than what Jon admits.

I think Len Port was first on the scene. By the time Jon Clarke arrived the McCanns were in Portimao with the police.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #331 on: March 02, 2018, 10:57:45 AM »
Was that at a multi disciplinary meeting in his professional capacity? ... as someone involved in a custody dispute? ... or was she even clear that she had met him at all?

What difference does it make, she thought she recognised him and due to her line of work thought it best if was checked out. Surely you wouldn’t expect her just to file it as not relevant?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #332 on: March 02, 2018, 10:59:14 AM »
I think Len Port was first on the scene. By the time Jon Clarke arrived the McCanns were in Portimao with the police.
@algarvnewswatch  Hi Len were you the first journalist to turn up in PdL after Madeleine McCann went missing?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #333 on: March 02, 2018, 11:00:18 AM »
Len Port 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #334 on: March 02, 2018, 11:02:44 AM »
The purpose of the picture is?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #335 on: March 02, 2018, 11:08:32 AM »
The purpose of the picture is?
I seem to recall seeing his face in the very early news reports that day.  They called him a local didn't they?
I was wrong it was Mark McCarrick.  https://youtu.be/RazOGuQ_r8E?t=219
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 11:14:10 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #336 on: March 02, 2018, 11:11:24 AM »
I seem to recall seeing his face in the very early news reports that day.  They called him a local didn't they?

Local to where? Algarve would encompass a wide area,going off topic here.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #337 on: March 02, 2018, 11:17:08 AM »
I was wrong it was Mark McCarrick.  https://youtu.be/RazOGuQ_r8E?t=219

Interesting he thought woke and wandered.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #338 on: March 02, 2018, 11:24:43 AM »
Here is an interesting bit "Len Port, who has lived in Portugal since the 1980s, was among the first journalists to reach the apartment. He spoke to Kate McCann the morning after Madeleine was reported missing.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/mccann_shadow
"The village was very quiet - no-one on the streets," recalls Mr Port, who was freelancing for a British newspaper at the time.

"I drove round until I saw a parked police vehicle, and I stopped and parked behind it. I realised I had got to the site from which Madeleine had gone missing.

"I saw two women standing there and one of them looked distressed. I could see that one was particularly distressed and I guessed this must be the mother of the missing child.""  The other lady could well have been Yvonne Martin.

Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #339 on: March 02, 2018, 11:27:47 AM »

"I saw two women standing there and one of them looked distressed. I could see that one was particularly distressed and I guessed this must be the mother of the missing child.""  The other lady could well have been Yvonne Martin.

That would tie in with your post No2 on this thread.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #340 on: March 02, 2018, 11:39:48 AM »
That would tie in with your post No2 on this thread.
And that it was early still deserted. 
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #341 on: March 02, 2018, 11:47:38 AM »
And that it was early still deserted.

That's because people were kept awake by all the hooha the night before and were trying to get some rest
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #342 on: March 02, 2018, 11:58:33 AM »
That's because people were kept awake by all the hooha the night before and were trying to get some rest

Also the searching.

Offline Carana

« Reply #343 on: March 02, 2018, 12:49:11 PM »
It could have come from anywhere, but I personally doubt whether Yvonne would have anything to do with it.

From memory, this emerged in the PT media onslaught that accelerated (beyond the "full DNA match in the boot" saga) as soon as the McCanns left to go back to the UK. There was a new wild story almost every day.

I have no reason to believe that she personally leaked to the media, however raising the possibility of a different biological father with the PJ might have been enough to set those naughty fans into overdrive at the time of that concentrated media blitz.

I'm trying to remember back when first wading through the files what I thought the thinking may have been for that particular item of scoopoid gobbledygook.

- YM wanted to raise the issue of a potentially different biological dad (to me, that could explain wanting to talk to Kate on her own in the event of an extra-marital affair and the "real" one deciding to abduct her).

- The PJ DID apparently have a question mark over Madeleine's DNA... as GA didn't realise until very late in the day that the INML didn't actually have her reference sample to hand to compare it with.

Take the bold bit out of context...

01-01-Outros Apensos I, Volume I Pages 202 to 204
01_volume_I_o_apenso_I_Page_202
01_volume_I_o_apenso_I_Page_203
Date: 28.08.2007

Letter to Dr. Gonçalo Amaral from the PT Genetic & Biological Forensic Service

I attach a response to your questions.

Warmest compliments,
Director of the Genetic & Biological Forensic Service,
Dr. Rosa Maria Espinheira

RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS

- None of the samples received by this institute were designated as relating to the missing child, so an answer to your question cannot be provided.

- Samples were investigated - hairs and cloth, and DNA profiles were obtained in only four cases and when compared with the DNA of Gerald and Kate McCann it was found that they cannot be related to the child.

- The traces were then studied for mitochondrial DNA as were all the references with results in accordance with our conclusions in the report dated July 9, 2007 - Proc 2007/000226/LX-BC.

- Regarding your request no. 5, determine if the 'profile' obtained by the British laboratory may pertain to a child of the McCann couple.

- We carried out a profile comparison obtained from the autosomal STRs of Kate McCann and Gerald McCann and of the profile sent us.

- The probability of the McCann couple being the biological parents of the female individual in that test is 99,9828 %.

Lisbon, 20th August, 2007

The Director of the Genetic & Biological Forensic Service

Dr. Rosa Maria Espinheira

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm#oa1v1p269

- There were only 15 alleles in the boot soup, which may have been perceived to have been a bit of a hiccup over the assertions only a few weeks prior to that of the "full DNA boot" BS.

It would only take a short leap into reality-suspension for some to then conclude that - as the media had already been fed that story - the reason why expected alleles from the combined profiles of Kate and Gerry weren't all present was that Gerry wasn't the dad.

Simples. Face saved.

IMO.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 12:53:18 PM by Carana »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #344 on: March 02, 2018, 01:25:33 PM »
Has anyone nailed a time as to when the video of them getting into the police car to go to Portimão was taken?

Mr Clarke's piece seems very short on accuracy and high on emotion.
What's up, old man?