Author Topic: The Weapons kept at White House Farm  (Read 18328 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: The Weapons kept at White House Farm
« Reply #195 on: March 29, 2020, 06:18:05 AM »

I can see she had one immaculate nail!!!

I shall find the photos that show all her nails, MrsWah.

But don’t forget, the pathologist noted how they were all in perfect condition; long, manicured, polished and all unchipped and unbroken.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2020, 10:15:32 AM »

I shall find the photos that show all her nails, MrsWah.

But don’t forget, the pathologist noted how they were all in perfect condition; long, manicured, polished and all unchipped and unbroken.

Fair enough, and thank you.

As I previously mentioned, at the time of the TV series, I was on two Facebook groups discussing the case.  I'm certainly no expert, and I found it very interesting. I did leave eventually, though, because of the nastiness between supporters and "guilters", some from each side being to blame. It was my first encounter with "campaign team" people, by the way-----------hm!

I did get to "talk" with Scott Lomax though. I have recently re-read his book, along with Carol Ann Lee's and Colin's, to try to get some sort of balance. Now, I cannot say whether Scott Lomax is right or wrong, but what I will say, is that he came over to me as a pleasant person, who has done his research, and has taken the "innocent " stance.  He will, at least, discuss other viewpoints though, unlike some members of that group. He told me that it had been important for him to come down on one side or the other, which  is more than I'm able to do!

Interestingly, Scott told me that, while he used to help the campaign team, the people running it now do not wish to work with him, so he is no longer associated with it.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2020, 08:02:12 AM »

Fair enough, and thank you.

As I previously mentioned, at the time of the TV series, I was on two Facebook groups discussing the case.  I'm certainly no expert, and I found it very interesting. I did leave eventually, though, because of the nastiness between supporters and "guilters", some from each side being to blame. It was my first encounter with "campaign team" people, by the way-----------hm!

I did get to "talk" with Scott Lomax though. I have recently re-read his book, along with Carol Ann Lee's and Colin's, to try to get some sort of balance. Now, I cannot say whether Scott Lomax is right or wrong, but what I will say, is that he came over to me as a pleasant person, who has done his research, and has taken the "innocent " stance.  He will, at least, discuss other viewpoints though, unlike some members of that group. He told me that it had been important for him to come down on one side or the other, which  is more than I'm able to do!

Interestingly, Scott told me that, while he used to help the campaign team, the people running it now do not wish to work with him, so he is no longer associated with it.

I haven’t had chance to find the photos yet as I wasn’t around, but I shall put them up as soon as I do, MrsWah

I haven't joined any of the JB Facebook groups, but I can imagine what they’re like...😌

I’m sure Scott Lomax was pleasant to you: he’d be foolish not to be. But being pleasant doesn’t mean you’re knowledgeable and this is his first book, which hasn’t sold well at all, despite him claiming otherwise. Some of his claims in the book are so ludicrous, such as him saying Sheila was alive when the police broke in to the farmhouse; they all spoke; then she ran upstairs and the police shot her.

That’s just one of his inane beliefs.

He also claims Nevill did phone the police and that it was recorded...

To put ridiculous like that in a book it’s no wonder people mock it, and possibly why the JB team (bonkers as they are) pushed him out. He’s done JB no favours whatsoever, and I wonder if subconsciously he deliberately wrote such nonsense to highlight JB’s obvious guilt.

By the way, the good reviews his book received where unrated people who’ve never bought from Amazon before, say that boring old cliche “so good I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN” is always a given it’s been written by a mate 🤪
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.