Author Topic: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 1  (Read 10946 times)

Offline barrier

Re: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 1
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2020, 01:57:00 PM »
Hi,I'm not that Au Fait with the case although I know J Bamber was found guilty,couple of things thing from the 1st episode is at the birthday party the impression I got was that Sheila was afraid? of her brother certainly seemed uneasy or was there an incestuous  relationship,was this correctly portrayed?.Secondly forensics totally cocked up because of the urgency to wrap it up?
What was the reason behind her breakdown?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2020, 02:35:59 PM »
Hi,I'm not that Au Fait with the case although I know J Bamber was found guilty,couple of things thing from the 1st episode is at the birthday party the impression I got was that Sheila was afraid? of her brother certainly seemed uneasy or was there an incestuous  relationship,was this correctly portrayed?.Secondly forensics totally cocked up because of the urgency to wrap it up?

Its often said SC was afraid of JB but whether or not this is an accurate portrayal I've no idea.

SC had a long history of mental health issues and was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2020, 02:37:27 PM »

Hi, I guess we'll never know if she was afraid of him but I doubt she would have agreed to the lift home if she was that concerned. There is no evidence of any incestuous relationship and I don't personally believe there was. In Jeremy's own words about their relationship on the morning of the murders "I don't like her and she doesn't like me". Sheila had schizophrenia.

Offline barrier

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2020, 02:38:19 PM »
Its often said SC was afraid of JB but whether or not this is an accurate portrayal I've no idea.

SC had a long history of mental health issues and was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic.

Another thing I've read about a silencer,the gun shown didn't have one in the episode.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2020, 02:39:39 PM »

No evidence of any incestuous relationship between anyone involved in the case.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2020, 02:40:40 PM »
Hi, I guess we'll never know if she was afraid of him but I doubt she would have agreed to the lift home if she was that concerned. There is no evidence of any incestuous relationship and I don't personally believe there was. In Jeremy's own words about their relationship on the morning of the murders "I don't like her and she doesn't like me". Sheila had schizophrenia.

Jeremy's girlfriend was there when she was given a lift home,so that would alleviate any concerns,perhaps it's just the way its portrayed.

Offline barrier

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2020, 02:42:02 PM »
No evidence of any incestuous relationship between anyone involved in the case.

Has it ever been considered?

Offline barrier

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2020, 03:02:24 PM »
I take it that Sheila and her husband were separated?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2020, 03:05:16 PM »
Another thing I've read about a silencer,the gun shown didn't have one in the episode.

The conviction is largely based on the silencer. 

First respondents found the rifle across SC's body sans silencer.  Soc officers wrapped up the farmhouse within a couple of days and handed keys to JB's extended family who subsequently found the silencer when cleaning/tidying the farmhouse.  They inspected the silencer and found debris on the outside which they attributed in part to blood.  They took the silencer to their own farmhouse and contacted the police about their find.  A couple of days later a police officer, who was a lone wolf in suspecting JB from the off, collected the silencer from the relatives.  It was then taken to a HO lab for analysis.  The stains were shown to be blood and human in origin.  It was then largely dismissed. 

The DCI responsible for the case was convinced SC was responsible. JB's relatives were able to exert pressure on top brass to carry out a review.  Meanwhile the DCI was replaced by another DCI. 

The silencer was then returned to the lab (a month later) and opened up where a flake of blood was found.  When analysed the flake was found to match SC's blood groups by way of blood serology as it was before the advent of DNA. 

The prosecution argued JB used the silencer throughout the shootings and then when staging the rifle across SC's body found it too awkward with the silencer attached so removed it and placed it in a cupboard under the stairs where it was normally kept (and where the relatives found it).  The flake representing back spatter (blood exiting a contact/close contact gunshot wound and traveling against the line of fire depositing in the silencer).  How could SC shoot herself and then return the silencer to the gun cupboard? 

The crux of the case:

- is the prosecution right?

- given the questionable chain of custody re the silencer was it a reliable piece of forensic evidence or was it fabricated on the basis some thought JB responsible but lacked the evidence without it? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2020, 03:09:03 PM »

Not afaik.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2020, 03:11:33 PM »
I take it that Sheila and her husband were separated?

Divorced.  They separated shortly after the twins were born in 1979. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2020, 03:18:04 PM »
Divorced.  They separated shortly after the twins were born in 1979.

Thanks.

Offline barrier

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2020, 03:21:41 PM »
The conviction is largely based on the silencer. 

First respondents found the rifle across SC's body sans silencer.  Soc officers wrapped up the farmhouse within a couple of days and handed keys to JB's extended family who subsequently found the silencer when cleaning/tidying the farmhouse.  They inspected the silencer and found debris on the outside which they attributed in part to blood.  They took the silencer to their own farmhouse and contacted the police about their find.  A couple of days later a police officer, who was a lone wolf in suspecting JB from the off, collected the silencer from the relatives.  It was then taken to a HO lab for analysis.  The stains were shown to be blood and human in origin.  It was then largely dismissed. 

The DCI responsible for the case was convinced SC was responsible. JB's relatives were able to exert pressure on top brass to carry out a review.  Meanwhile the DCI was replaced by another DCI. 

The silencer was then returned to the lab (a month later) and opened up where a flake of blood was found.  When analysed the flake was found to match SC's blood groups by way of blood serology as it was before the advent of DNA. 

The prosecution argued JB used the silencer throughout the shootings and then when staging the rifle across SC's body found it too awkward with the silencer attached so removed it and placed it in a cupboard under the stairs where it was normally kept (and where the relatives found it).  The flake representing back spatter (blood exiting a contact/close contact gunshot wound and traveling against the line of fire depositing in the silencer).  How could SC shoot herself and then return the silencer to the gun cupboard? 

The crux of the case:

- is the prosecution right?

- given the questionable chain of custody re the silencer was it a reliable piece of forensic evidence or was it fabricated on the basis some thought JB responsible but lacked the evidence without it?

Interesting,perhaps this'll be picked up in subsequent episodes.

Offline puglove

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2020, 03:40:20 PM »

Mike Tesko (Jeremy Bamber Forum) stated that Nevill was the twins' father. And last week, he wrote how he wished that he could eat a spicy curry then wipe his "shitty arse" on the Pope's face.

*&^^&

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2020, 04:08:57 PM »

I don't know if a sexual relationship between two non biologically related people can be called incestuous.