Author Topic: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 1  (Read 11016 times)

Offline barrier

Re: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 1
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2020, 04:55:33 PM »
I don't know if a sexual relationship between two non biologically related people can be called incestuous.

Like I say I'm not au fait with it,so Sheila and Jeremy weren't blood relatives? it was just a thought after the tv episode.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2020, 06:02:42 PM »
Like I say I'm not au fait with it,so Sheila and Jeremy weren't blood relatives? it was just a thought after the tv episode.

They were adopted. They don't share any biology.

Offline barrier

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2020, 06:28:28 PM »

Ok thanks.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2020, 06:40:40 PM »
People moaning cos it isnt100% factual with every little detail lol.
It is not a documentary. It is a TV drama BASED on real events. In my opinion it is great TV for those who like true stories and detective series.

It must be difficult for the 'anoraks' of this  case though. I watched a documentary a few years back which was factual and made my own mind up he is guilty. However, I agree with Angelo, although pre credits is does tell the viewers it is based on a true story - events  and names have been changed. It could give the wrong message.

It is well acted apart from the appallingly bad Welsh accent. It would also be true that sheila who would have been on a sedative based anti psychotic drug would not have 'lashed' out in a frenzied attack.

Things to think about:
Sheila shot herself twice?- Massive clue!
 No one was awakened by the frenzied attack on Nevile [Victim #1] therefore a silencer would have been used.

It was proved that Sheila could not have shot herself once never mind twice!

Bamber denied being 'involved' but then claimed he hired a 'hit man' .  Professional killers just use one bullet to the heart or head. So he did have a motive after-all, by his own admission.

The phone call farce:  did not dial 999 but was hesitant and called local force?
His Behavior.

Just a few things made up my mind.I have yet to read anything to persuade me to change my mind.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Caroline

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2020, 09:55:48 PM »

Think a relationship between them would still have been frowned upon; but there is nothing to suggest they had one.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2020, 10:15:27 PM »
Think a relationship between them would still have been frowned upon; but there is nothing to suggest they had one.

I agree. I was just clarifying their (non biological) relationship.

Offline Myster

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2020, 06:14:23 AM »
Mike Tesko (Jeremy Bamber Forum) stated that Nevill was the twins' father. And last week, he wrote how he wished that he could eat a spicy curry then wipe his "shitty arse" on the Pope's face.

*&^^&
It's what is known as having a Catlick.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2020, 07:26:38 AM »
Oh, and Aunt Agatha, if you're watching, Michael Winner was a maker of FANTASY films and never made one about Jeremy Bamber.  You should really avoid being taken in by Teskowski's BS.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0935382/

Offline adam

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2020, 09:47:32 AM »
Clive Anderson interviewed Michael Winner -

'Now your films have not come in for any critical acclaim.....ever'.

---------

A few minutes later -

'Yes I can see why those films were called Death Wish, as I had death wish while watching them'.

---------

Offline James55

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2020, 08:15:36 PM »
The current ITV series has great potential for entertainment to those who dont know all that much about it, but i think it deserves a real 6 part Netflix documentary. JBs followers are almost a like a cult, and its quite sad. If he admitted it tomorrow, they would still claim he is innocent.
Netflix pull you finger out!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2020, 08:30:47 PM »
The current ITV series has great potential for entertainment to those who dont know all that much about it, but i think it deserves a real 6 part Netflix documentary. JBs followers are almost a like a cult, and its quite sad. If he admitted it tomorrow, they would still claim he is innocent.
Netflix pull you finger out!

Of course they would, you only need look at other cases to know there’s a ‘cult’ like mentality
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2020, 08:35:13 PM »
Oh, and Aunt Agatha, if you're watching, Michael Winner was a maker of FANTASY films and never made one about Jeremy Bamber.  You should really avoid being taken in by Teskowski's BS.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0935382/

Suspect for some of the ‘longer term’ Bamber supporters fantasy and reality are difficult to differentiate between? Having been ‘charmed’ and ‘brainwashed’ with lies and distortions over such a lengthy period, as with many ‘cults’, I’d think those victims would need expert intervention - though I don’t view all long term Bamber supporters as victims as such.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 08:37:39 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2020, 09:13:58 PM »
The conviction is largely based on the silencer. 

The convictions are ‘largely based’ on Jeremy Bamber's lies and behaviour, Julie Mugford’s evidence, SC’s blood in the silencer and the fact she couldn’t and wouldn’t have carried out the murders nor shot herself - twice!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 09:32:22 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2020, 06:43:46 AM »
CAL finally gives her verdict and has a walk-on part...

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/jeremy-bamber-crime-scene-photo-3718240

Offline Myster

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2020, 07:01:47 AM »
It appears that the VW campervan used in the series wasn't hired from East Coast Classics, a business based in the grounds of the real WHF.  On their website only one campervan, called "Fleur", of the same colour is listed, but it's a standard version not the high-roofed type as featured in the drama...

http://www.eastcoast-classics.co.uk/cars_campers.htm

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 07:06:34 AM by Myster »