Author Topic: Pat Brown criminal profiler video on Luke’s case  (Read 3308 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Pat Brown criminal profiler video on Luke’s case
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2023, 12:00:32 PM »
https://youtu.be/OL9TLqeyV3U

3.00 “ I don’t have an opinion whether he has done anything or not”.
Mullins needs to make up his mind on which side of the fence he's standing...

https://youtu.be/y5r2HisymfQ?t=192

You might have to log in to watch Williams-Thomas's dire musings because his three vid series is now age-restricted.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2023, 12:05:52 PM »
Conducted by Terry Mullins, the same "expert" who carried out one on Jeremy Bamber and believes he is innocent solely on that, to the exclusion of all other evidence against him.
I am not weighing in on the usefulness of lie detectors, one way or another, and I am not offering an opinion on the Bamber case.  I am pointing out a lack of consistency with respect to Ms. Brown.  I don't see how she can push the idea of a lie detector concerning the McCann case and then dismiss the results in the Mitchell case.

Offline Myster

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2023, 12:39:19 PM »
I am not weighing in on the usefulness of lie detectors, one way or another, and I am not offering an opinion on the Bamber case.  I am pointing out a lack of consistency with respect to Ms. Brown.  I don't see how she can push the idea of a lie detector concerning the McCann case and then dismiss the results in the Mitchell case.
Of course, I agree with you on her being inconsistent.  She's still stinging and sore from being Carter-Ruck'd by the McCanns which imo is clouding her judgement of that case and more interested in pushing her book on it.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2023, 01:17:45 PM »

Absolutely. I have no idea how reliable lie detectors are but for two people to take it and pass and for them to agree that the results are made public suggests that they had faith in them and faith that they would pass.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 01:58:35 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2023, 02:21:01 PM »
Absolutely. I have no idea how reliable lie detectors are but for two people to take it and pass and for them to agree that the results are made public suggests that they had faith in them and faith that they would pass.
Would it make any difference to you if they had failed the tests?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2023, 04:54:17 AM »
https://sgp.fas.org/othergov/polygraph/ota/conc.html
"The wide variability of results from both prior research reviews and OTA’S own review of individual studies makes it impossible to determine a specific overall quantitative measure of polygraph validity. The preponderance of research evidence does indicate that, when the control question technique is used in specific-incident criminal investigations, the polygraph detects deception at a rate better than chance, but with error rates that could be considered significant."

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2023, 10:51:21 AM »
I’m disappointed in Pat, I thought she had a genuine interest in the case and to maybe learn more about it and debate it a bit but it seems she took a glimpse and made up her mind on a lot of incorrect information. I thought she might be interested in finding out the facts but nope seems not. I don’t even think she is interested in watching Sandra reply, a bit arrogant I think. Imo it appears Pat has jumped on the band wagon while this is a ‘hot topic’ and tried to make a bit money from this tragic case rather than actually interested in finding out if this was a miscarriage of justice or not. Shame really.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2023, 12:49:31 PM »
I thought she might be interested in finding out the facts but nope seems not.

Who's facts might that be? From where the defence? I think it was made pretty obvious the defence do not have facts, just claims and conspiracy theories. How can you debate something, when you don't have access to the documents?

I don’t even think she is interested in watching Sandra reply

Nor did i. Why on earth would someone want to watch an egotistical, smirking, child like lier, preaching to the already converted?

Imo it appears Pat has jumped on the band wagon while this is a ‘hot topic’ and tried to make a bit money from this tragic case rather than actually interested in finding out if this was a miscarriage of justice or not.

Did she not by the book? Which means, she has contributed to the case, that is if Lean is to be believed about X amount going towards Luke's fund. She has previous for not declaring funds.

Shame really.

What is a shame, is anybody that dares to have a different opinion, is piled-on, abused, threatened, bullied (A bit like how you attack Nic on here) the behaviour of Val Young and others on her comments section, Forbes previously, hate mail. The list goes on. It is any wonder that people wipe their hands with it?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 05:42:54 PM by mrswah »

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2023, 01:26:29 PM »
My mistake I see Pat has put out a response to Sandra’s book yesterday.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2023, 01:37:25 PM »

What is a shame, is anybody that dares to have a different opinion, is piled-on, abused, threatened, bullied (A bit like how you attack Nic on here) the behaviour of Val Young and others on her comments section, Forbes previously, hate mail. The list goes on. It is any wonder that people wipe their hands with it?

But of course, we know you are a deceitful, 2 faced nobody. That we can see right, through.

I thought it was a shame as I was interested to hear more on what Pat had to say especially if she got access to the stuff Sandra has. Ok never going to happen but would love to hear her thoughts.
I like to hear other opinions on the case and I have never gave any abuse or threats etc the stuff val and others have said to pat and other people imo is terrible and I can understand anyone walking away but Pat doesn’t seem that type from the comments she makes.
I have no interest in your thoughts on me, but you talk about bullying, take a read through some of your own posts.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2023, 03:29:37 PM »
Who's facts might that be? From where the defence? I think it was made pretty obvious the defence do not have facts, just claims and conspiracy theories. How can you debate something, when you don't have access to the documents?

Nor did i. Why on earth would someone want to watch an egotistical, smirking, child like lier, preaching to the already converted?

Did she not by the book? Which means, she has contributed to the case, that is if Lean is to be believed about X amount going towards Luke's fund. She has previous for not declaring funds.

But of course, we know you are a deceitful, 2 faced nobody. That we can see right, through.

You really are a rather nasty little bully, aren’t you and all because Bullseye dared to have a different opinion. I thought you were all for the freedom to express a viewpoint?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2023, 05:44:54 PM »
You really are a rather nasty little bully, aren’t you and all because Bullseye dared to have a different opinion. I thought you were all for the freedom to express a viewpoint?

Sadly, I have to agree.

Rusty, the final line of your post was totally unacceptable, which is why I have removed it.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2023, 06:04:32 PM »
Regarding bullying - what is Lean & Co's behaviour if not extreme bullying of the Jones family? Along the lines of "sorry you've lost your daughter but we're going to hound you for evermore in our pursuit of OUR justice." The lies told by Forbes about Jodi being to blame for her dad's suicide and therefore her own death are really beyond contempt. His bullying of MK, encouraged by SL behind the scenes, was typical of the people involved.

It is noticeable that Lean is fumin' that her views are being publicly challenged by PB and a few other videos recently. Interestingly, Val Young, in furious defence of LM, claims to have seen the defence papers. Does that mean Forbes has been showing them to members of the public?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 07:13:28 PM by KenMore »

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2023, 06:30:17 PM »

Sadly, I have to agree.

Rusty, the final line of your post was totally unacceptable, which is why I have removed it.

Thanks guys, Rusty seems to have an issue with me, no idea why. Seems to think I have some kind of agenda. Only agenda I have is to be sure the right person is in jail.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2023, 08:07:40 PM »

Sadly, I have to agree.

?>)()<