Author Topic: Funds and donations  (Read 7185 times)

Kevin Craigie

Funds and donations
« on: May 20, 2012, 04:16:06 PM »

I would be interested to know where the money goes that is donated to his organisations. If I recollect their was a few campaigns for donations.

Offline Jerry

Re: Funds and donations
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »

I would be interested to know where the money goes that is donated to his organisations. If I recollect their was a few campaigns for donations.

We must be talking a few hundred quid and not much more.  He did contribute to the Jordan Towers judicial review which failed last week.  He has never made a return to the Scottish Charity Commission as yet.

Kevin Craigie

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 08:14:43 PM »

When I ran a charity, the returns had to be sent in each August. It was a requirement of being a registered charity.
Might be different in Scotland, I will find out in the morning.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 02:02:59 AM »
Here is an extract from the Register of the Scottish Charity Regulator relating to the Wrongly Accused Person Organisation.  Looks like a zero return up to the end of March 2012.

http://www.oscr.org.uk/search-charity-register/charity-extract/?charitynumber=SC041953
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 02:18:21 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 10:30:50 AM »
Here is an extract from the Register of the Scottish Charity Regulator relating to the Wrongly Accused Person Organisation.  Looks like a zero return up to the end of March 2012.

http://www.oscr.org.uk/search-charity-register/charity-extract/?charitynumber=SC041953

Thank you for posting that extract from the current charities register in Scotland.  What I cannot understand though is where all those donations and sponsorship money has gone to which Middleton and Lean have raised in the last 18 months?? 
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 01:08:18 PM »
A very good question Dave and one which will require to be answered in due course.  Then there is all that affiliated link money which the website attracts every time someone follows an advertisement.

Given Middleton's history as a scammer using the well publicized 'pyramid' scam scheme where he promised everyone who paid him £25 that they would get £25,000 back, maybe this whole thing would be worth a further look into.

http://simplybillymiddleton.myfreeforum.org/about4.html
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Kevin Craigie

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 01:56:45 PM »

The Darren Martin appeal received several hundreds in donations. They sought £3000. These commercial advertisers obviously do not receive his service free of charge.

When I was M.D of a charity I would never contemplate asking service users for money, I approached the wealthy and multinationals.

AgentA

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 01:53:27 AM »

The Darren Martin appeal received several hundreds in donations. They sought £3000. These commercial advertisers obviously do not receive his service free of charge.

When I was M.D of a charity I would never contemplate asking service users for money, I approached the wealthy and multinationals.

NO KEVIN...YOU APPROACHED WOMEN...VULNRABLE WOMEN .ALL FOR YOUR OWN GAIN, WITH CLAIMS OF NOT HAVING EATEN FOR DAYS

peteats

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 12:08:09 AM »
I believe the Darren Martin Appeal raised around £300. You may correct me if im wrong.

Old Bill

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 08:49:26 PM »

Thank you for posting that extract from the current charities register in Scotland.  What I cannot understand though is where all those donations and sponsorship money has gone to which Middleton and Lean have raised in the last 18 months??

Where does the money go that he earns from his website? Straight in his pocket?