Author Topic: The less talked about sighting on N’battle Rd by M O’Sullivan & D Hamilton...  (Read 33905 times)

Offline Parky41

Not at all. Jodi was bound to have DNA from those close to her on her body. Only a cast iron alibi could have ruled those individuals out and if your only alibi is your mother and another family member….well we already know that mother’s and family lie to protect a cherished son, don’t we?

Indeed Faith. I'll leave you to your empty house now, have fun with the mirror.

Offline Mr Apples

Kane also owned a bomber jacket I think.

Quite a claim. You can't just casually throw something like that in there. Can you elaborate or provide a cite?

Offline faithlilly

Indeed Faith. I'll leave you to your empty house now, have fun with the mirror.

Yep…walk yourself back from points you can’t or won’t address.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline William Wallace

Quite a claim. You can't just casually throw something like that in there. Can you elaborate or provide a cite?

It's appeared in numerous places over the years that Kane owned a bomber jacket. Like everything else with this case, there's always a lack of proof, like Mitchell's "Parka" and proof he committed the murder. The number of lies and liars involved in this case when you analyse it all albeit tedious, is the biggest sign Mitchell did NOT do it. If MK did it or some other random crackpot there wouldn't be all these lies from so many different "witnesses". Why are they all lying? Consider these lies:

1. F and D don't remember anything in Court  from the day of the murder or why the bike was at the V at 5.15pm. I mean seriously???

2. JaJ in Court claims not to know the Roan's Dyke Path...hmm she lives 300 yards from it for over 15 years and has never cycled up it, walked up it or even been warned by her mother NOT to go up there alone?  Hmmm that's funny, because Jodi had been warned about that.

3. Alice Walker fails in Court to explain why she went straight to the path and why nobody was looking in the trees before they reached the start of the wall which leads to the V.

4. LK gives a statement saying he heard a noise like branches rustling, then in Court he changes it to... "strangling noises".

5. Jo J was in the house all afternoon on the day of the murder claims JuJ. No he wasn't, he was identified as the Stocky Man following Jodi.

6. Craig Dobbie lied in Court saying there was only a search warrant for Mitchell's house. That's recently proved to have been a lie.

Whether MK owned a bomber jacket or not, it's obvious he didn't do it otherwise why would all these people be lying? Would people normally all lie when they had no idea who the killer was? I don't think so somehow.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 01:16:53 AM by William Wallace »