Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239392 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1035 on: April 15, 2019, 02:50:34 PM »
In my opinion you are the confused one. You seem utterly unable to grasp how I think. There were two dogs and a lot of alerts and why should I not have different opinions about different alerts? 

I have no problem if you have a different opinion of Gerry McCann's statement than I do. I've no desire to persuade you to change it, to pass judgement on your cognitive abilities, or to accuse you of adhering to a belief system. I don't care what you think.
You must.. Like everybody else... have an opinion on the dogs... You just don't seem to have the conviction to admit it..
Either the alerts are a reliable indicators or they are not... What expertise do you have to decide which are more reliable than others...afaiac... We cannot rely on them as indicators without supporting forensic evidence.... now who said that
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 03:10:19 PM by Davel »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1036 on: April 15, 2019, 02:56:20 PM »
You must.. Like everybody else... have an opinion on the dogs... You just don't seem to have the conviction to admit it..
Either the alerts are a reliable indicators or they are not... What expertise do you have to decide which are more reliable than others...afaiac... We cannot rely on them as indicators without supporting forensic evidence....

I despair.  None of The Dog Videos would ever be admissible In Court, for more reasons than one.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1037 on: April 15, 2019, 03:03:27 PM »

I've always been intrigued as to why the dog videos have Levy's copyright stamped all over them and no time or date stamp either.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1038 on: April 15, 2019, 03:10:24 PM »
I've always been intrigued as to why the dog videos have Levy's copyright stamped all over them and no time or date stamp either.

Levy as a Journalist had right of access and Levy messed about with them, thereby cancelling the original date stamp.  I have never understood why he did this, but he did get caught out in the end.  Ultimately he got no fame and glory, but he did cause a bit of damage with his journalistic dishonesty.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1039 on: April 15, 2019, 05:14:35 PM »
In the context of the forum we are talking about the alerts in 5a and the car... I think it's clear you are confused as to exactly what you think...
I don't think Gerry was... Very foolish... At all
G-unit has asked you to stop hassling her.  Please respect that request. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1040 on: April 15, 2019, 05:18:57 PM »

I'm not harrassing I'm simply replying to gunits posts as she has replied to mine... As long as gunit replies to my posts I'm entitled to respond.... Every post I have made has been in response to her post to me.... If she doesn't want me to respond I suggest s she ceases to direct posts ti me... For that reason please desist in accusing me of harassment

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1041 on: April 15, 2019, 05:22:11 PM »

As far as I am concerned every poster has the right to respond to every post... Gunit has directed 8 posts towards me today... I have simply responded...with 8 posts.. That is not harassment ...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 05:24:13 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #1042 on: April 15, 2019, 05:44:21 PM »
As far as I am concerned every poster has the right to respond to every post... Gunit has directed 8 posts towards me today... I have simply responded...with 8 posts.. That is not harassment ...

Quality will outway quantity anytime of the day.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1043 on: April 15, 2019, 05:52:46 PM »
Quality will outway quantity anytime of the day.

I couldn't agree more but some of us have both... Your post could of course be described as hassling

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1044 on: April 15, 2019, 06:22:35 PM »
Either the alerts are a reliable indicators or they are not... What expertise do you have to decide which are more reliable than others...afaiac... We cannot rely on them as indicators without supporting forensic evidence.... now who said that

In my opinion you need to listen to yourself. You may have the right of reply, but you have no right to be insulting. You have no right to tell me what I must believe, think or opine. I think we have sufficient people here forcing their convictions on others without me joining in.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1045 on: April 15, 2019, 06:33:55 PM »
In my opinion you need to listen to yourself. You may have the right of reply, but you have no right to be insulting. You have no right to tell me what I must believe, think or opine. I think we have sufficient people here forcing their convictions on others without me joining in.

I don't see I've been insulting and have not told you what you should believe... I don't see I've been hassling you either so can't see why you have seemed to complain to the mods... It's a discussion  forum... If you don't like my responses then dont make posts to me...because I will reply if I choose

Offline The General

« Reply #1046 on: April 15, 2019, 06:40:50 PM »
I don't see I've been insulting and have not told you what you should believe... I don't see I've been hassling you either so can't see why you have seemed to complain to the mods... It's a discussion  forum... If you don't like my responses then dont make posts to me...because I will reply if I choose
I post an aside, my posts are deleted; you post insults, that's right of reply, irrespective of whether or not any of it makes sense.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1047 on: April 15, 2019, 07:03:42 PM »
I think people need to accept the FACT that I don't have firm opinions.
That’s not true though is it?  You are firmly of the opinion that abduction from the apartment in the time frame would have been “virtually impossible “.  You are firmly of the opinion that the McCanns did not act of behave the way you felt you would have acted or behaved if your child had disappeared and your remaining children seemed unresponsive.  I’m sure there are other firm opinions you have regarding this case, even if you don’t want to admit to them. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1048 on: April 15, 2019, 07:10:55 PM »

I'm not going to choose between 'cadaver dofs are reliable' and 'cadaver dogs are unreliable' just because you think those are the only choices. Gerry McCann used that simplistic approach and ended up looking silly imo

I don't complain to mods. 

I have no objection to discussing with you, but I won't be told what I think or what I should think. That's not discussion imo.   

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1049 on: April 15, 2019, 07:12:12 PM »
I'm not going to choose between 'cadaver dofs are reliable' and 'cadaver dogs are unreliable' just because you think those are the only choices. Gerry McCann used that simplistic approach and ended up looking silly imo

I don't complain to mods. 

I have no objection to discussing with you, but I won't be told what I think or what I should think. That's not discussion imo.
You just told Davel what he thinks, how very dare you!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly