Author Topic: Why do some believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance?  (Read 16655 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

It is odd that not one single sceptic is prepared to say why the believe the parents were directly involved in Madeleine’s disappearance.  Can it really be true that there is no one posting on this forum who is persuaded by the evidence that the McCanns are as guilty as sin?  We have an assertion on another thread that the odds of Madeleine being abducted are 4.124 billion to one, that leaves parental involvement vs woke and wandered.  Surely someone here is prepared to put their neck on the line and own up to thinking the McCanns were directly involved?

What difference does it make to your life what people think?- members are not obliged to post about something they have no direct knowledge of.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 09:02:22 PM by Brietta »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

The question is WHY do some posters believe... Monkey actually actually answered that precise question but his post was, deleted as off topic
So the question may be asked but the answers must be deleted.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

deleted
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:48:47 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

The question is WHY do some posters believe... Monkey actually actually answered that precise question but his post was, deleted as off topic
I was berated the other week for paring down other members posts, despite it being common practice on forums to do exactly as you have and highlight the specific line, which is fine by me.......
Well why indeed. I think it's because we have your 100% probabilistic state, with only 3 viable theories. If, in the mind of the member, the evidence isn't ringing true, then we have to make it fit in to one of the other two.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

What difference does it make to your life what people think?- members are not obliged to post about something they have no direct knowledge of. Putting a neck on the line for your entertainment says what you are really all about.
Have you seen the title of this thread?  it makes f.a. difference to my life what people think,  Glad you acknowledge that no one is qualified enough  to comment on it though.   8(0(*

Have you seen the title of this thread?  it makes f.a. difference to my life what people think,  Glad you acknowledge that no one is qualified enough  to comment on it though.   8(0(*

For someone who doesn't care you sure are making a fuss about it. ^*&&

I never said NO one is qualified enough. I wasn't there so I DON'T KNOW. Oher people were not there so they don't know either. However, this is about belief not outright accusations.

Offline Mr Gray

I was berated the other week for paring down other members posts, despite it being common practice on forums to do exactly as you have and highlight the specific line, which is fine by me.......
Well why indeed. I think it's because we have your 100% probabilistic state, with only 3 viable theories. If, in the mind of the member, the evidence isn't ringing true, then we have to make it fit in to one of the other two.

Very sensible.... So if we believe both police forces the parents are not involved... The archiving report said woke and wandered was highly unlikely.... Which leaves abduction odds on

Offline Venturi Swirl

For someone who doesn't care you sure are making a fuss about it. ^*&&

I never said NO one is qualified enough. I wasn't there so I DON'T KNOW. Oher people were not there so they don't know either. However, this is about belief not outright accusations.
I’m not mKing a fuss, I’m merely making an observation, what’s the problem?

Offline The General

Very sensible.... So if we believe both police forces the parents are not involved... The archiving report said woke and wandered was highly unlikely.... Which leaves abduction odds on
But we have this 'very narrow window of opportunity', plus those infernal dogs to factor in. It's not as simplistic as we're making it.

Offline barrier

Yet Do Carmo won't commit to any scenario.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline slartibartfast

And then what is achieved by this disclosure? Is there a party, cheese and pineapple on little sticks? What happens next? I don't understand the fascination of getting someone to admit to an opinion. It serves no purpose other than 'see, I knew it, see, he went and said it!'

It provides an excuse for attack...
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline The General

It provides an excuse for attack...
...which is what I was not so subtly driving at.

Offline G-Unit

It is odd that not one single sceptic is prepared to say why the believe the parents were directly involved in Madeleine’s disappearance.  Can it really be true that there is no one posting on this forum who is persuaded by the evidence that the McCanns are as guilty as sin?  We have an assertion on another thread that the odds of Madeleine being abducted are 4.124 billion to one, that leaves parental involvement vs woke and wandered.  Surely someone here is prepared to put their neck on the line and own up to thinking the McCanns were directly involved?

Sp you firmly believe that sceptics here believe in parental involvement? Has it never occured to you that your belief may be wrong?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Sp you firmly believe that sceptics here believe in parental involvement? Has it never occured to you that your belief may be wrong?

It would be very intresting to read VS and other supporters explain blow by blow acount how the abduction from the bedroom took place.  using the timeline offered by t9. and explaining expertly the anomolies along the way.

Kate saying she put MBM to bed under the covers all snuggled up because it was a cold night- JT said it was a cold night. Gerry says he saw his dauaghter as he left her on top of the covers as it was a  warm night..
 ^*&&

Offline Mr Gray

Your continual accusations of the Si called changing of stories... Your support that the alerts are evidence suggests to me you believe the mccanns are directly involved