Author Topic: Netflix - the Murat interview.  (Read 16888 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Netflix - the Murat interview.
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2019, 09:34:02 PM »
But you can't be sure if the person(s) whose teeth they were are still alive.
Shed teeth are dead teeth. Expired human body parts. That makes Eddies alert correct.

Of course they make the alert correct ...but of no value

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2019, 09:35:01 PM »
Have you ever heard him express any genuine concern about Madeleine, apart from wanting her found to clear his name?

Where/when has he expressed this?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline misty

« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2019, 09:45:08 PM »

Where/when has he expressed this?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
by DAVID JONES

Last updated at 11:06 02 June 2007
snipped
"I'm going through exactly the same experience as the McCanns, so I can empathise with them,' he told me, seemingly unable to understand that no one - not even a man perhaps wrongly accused of child abduction - could begin to understand their torment.

"Whenever there's a sighting of a little girl, my hopes rise. And when it's not Madeleine, they sink, just like the McCanns'. Why? Because if they find Madeleine my name will be cleared."

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2019, 09:53:58 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
by DAVID JONES

Last updated at 11:06 02 June 2007
snipped
"I'm going through exactly the same experience as the McCanns, so I can empathise with them,' he told me, seemingly unable to understand that no one - not even a man perhaps wrongly accused of child abduction - could begin to understand their torment.

"Whenever there's a sighting of a little girl, my hopes rise. And when it's not Madeleine, they sink, just like the McCanns'. Why? Because if they find Madeleine my name will be cleared."

I fail to see any significance here.
Is this supposed to make me suspicious of RM? Because it doesn't. All he tried to do was help the investigation, only to be fingered by some interfering journalist.

Offline misty

« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2019, 10:07:52 PM »
I fail to see any significance here.
Is this supposed to make me suspicious of RM? Because it doesn't. All he tried to do was help the investigation, only to be fingered by some interfering journalist.

He only mentioned being accused by friends of the McCanns, no-one else, in the Netflix documentary. There were at least 5 other people who independently said they saw him near 5A on the night of 3rd May. There were serious written accusations against him & an anonymous phone call - none of which was mentioned in the documentary; he was portrayed as a victim of collusion by the Tapas 9 - which he wasn't. He really is the elephant in the room imo.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2019, 10:10:10 PM »
What's so amusing about that?
The dog alerted to bones that may or may not be human, the same dog that ONLY alerts to human remains.  Oh, and wood.  I think that’s quite amusing. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2019, 10:10:54 PM »
He only mentioned being accused by friends of the McCanns, no-one else, in the Netflix documentary. There were at least 5 other people who independently said they saw him near 5A on the night of 3rd May. There were serious written accusations against him & an anonymous phone call - none of which was mentioned in the documentary; he was portrayed as a victim of collusion by the Tapas 9 - which he wasn't. He really is the elephant in the room imo.

Anyone but the McCanns is your default position.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2019, 10:12:01 PM »
The dog alerted to bones that may or may not be human, the same dog that ONLY alerts to human remains.  Oh, and wood.  I think that’s quite amusing.

How do you know he alerted to the bones, or the wood?

He may have been alerting to the dead teeth.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2019, 10:14:53 PM »
How do you know he alerted to the bones, or the wood?

He may have been alerting to the dead teeth.
How does anyome know what he was alerting to?  Could have been bones, not necessarily human, could have been baby teeth,  could have been wood, such a precision instrument. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2019, 10:20:41 PM »
How does anyome know what he was alerting to?  Could have been bones, not necessarily human, could have been baby teeth,  could have been wood, such a precision instrument.

I'm going with teeth, and in the McCann case, I'm sticking with cadaver odour, the alerts are suggestive of cadaver scent, the kid is still missing, and her parents are shifty af.

I'll be proven wrong when the boys at the yard catch that elusive paedo abductor, who resembled Maddie's dad.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2019, 10:23:35 PM »
I'm going with teeth, and in the McCann case, I'm sticking with cadaver odour, the alerts are suggestive of cadaver scent, the kid is still missing, and her parents are shifty af.

I'll be proven wrong when the boys at the yard catch that elusive paedo abductor, who resembled Maddie's dad.
You will be proven wrong, of that I am quite certain.  I am also fairly certain that when that happens you still won’t accept it.  Such is life.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2019, 10:24:46 PM »
You will be proven wrong, of that I am quite certain.  I am also fairly certain that when that happens you still won’t accept it.  Such is life.

No I won't.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2019, 10:32:02 PM »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2019, 10:40:36 PM »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2019, 11:07:14 PM »
Have you ever heard him express any genuine concern about Madeleine, apart from wanting her found to clear his name?

Why should he ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?