Author Topic: Netflix - the Murat interview.  (Read 17078 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Netflix - the Murat interview.
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2019, 12:01:52 PM »
Can we really be sure to know what Kate is meaning by "That one person misidentified him is understandable but three, and all from the same group, is simply stretching incredulity"?   

Is she really turning against her friends or is she supporting them?

In my opinion she is saying that one person might be mistaken but not three. She seems to think that them all belonging to the same group adds credibility, but I would say that detracts from it. Three unconnected witnesses would be more credible imo. After all, nine people from the same group testified that the alarn was raised at 10pm and that raised suspicions. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2019, 12:12:52 PM »
In my opinion she is saying that one person might be mistaken but not three. She seems to think that them all belonging to the same group adds credibility, but I would say that detracts from it. Three unconnected witnesses would be more credible imo. After all, nine people from the same group testified that the alarn was raised at 10pm and that raised suspicions.

Anyone who believes that the so-called Murat sighting wasn't discussed by the group at great length before reporting it to the PJ are kidding themselves.

And then we have the Kennedy entourage pretending to be doing Murat a favour and all they were attempting to do was set him up.  As I stated yesterday, they should have been arrested for conspiracy.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:17:39 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2019, 12:20:02 PM »

Apologies I meant it takes credibility away.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2019, 05:31:51 PM »
Apologies I meant it takes credibility away.
Well isn't that what Kate is saying about her friends too?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2019, 07:27:00 PM »

Damn right when most of them said they didn't check the time but still said it was 22:00. Gerry gave a time of 22:03 and Matt said 21:50 in the interview where he was accused of abducting Maddy - they were both wearing watches which makes it very interesting 8(>(( Which time is correct? A media report said Kate left at 21:51 to check so that leads to Matt's time.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2019, 08:07:59 PM »
Damn right when most of them said they didn't check the time but still said it was 22:00. Gerry gave a time of 22:03 and Matt said 21:50 in the interview where he was accused of abducting Maddy - they were both wearing watches which makes it very interesting 8(>(( Which time is correct? A media report said Kate left at 21:51 to check so that leads to Matt's time.
Faithlilly is always banging on about Gerry saying the alarm was raised at 10.13, so does that not negate the your and G-Unit’s argument?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2019, 09:07:12 PM »
I have the alarm time at 21:54. I have the Smithman sighting at 22:03.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2019, 09:37:10 PM »
Faithlilly is always banging on about Gerry saying the alarm was raised at 10.13, so does that not negate the your and G-Unit’s argument?

I was referring to the agreed timeline, which was not adhered to by all the individuals. Gerry McCann;

4th May about 22:00
10th May;  without anything to signal, it being 22h03, he turned to alert KATE that it was time for her to go to see the children.........About 10 minutes later, he started to worry about her lateness

No one else noticed Kate's latemess, not even Fiona who was sitting beside her. Matthew said;

10th May;  she had gone there alone to do that at 21:50.

Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2019, 09:56:37 PM »
McCann documentary time. I shouldn't laugh but  (&^&

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2019, 10:00:49 PM »
I was referring to the agreed timeline, which was not adhered to by all the individuals. Gerry McCann;

4th May about 22:00
10th May;  without anything to signal, it being 22h03, he turned to alert KATE that it was time for her to go to see the children.........About 10 minutes later, he started to worry about her lateness

No one else noticed Kate's latemess, not even Fiona who was sitting beside her. Matthew said;

10th May;  she had gone there alone to do that at 21:50.
I don’t understand the point you are trying to make I’m afraid.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2019, 07:38:03 AM »
I don’t understand the point you are trying to make I’m afraid.

Why would they all agree that the alarn was raised at 10pm then change it in their individual interviews? That suggests that that they didn't really agree.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2019, 07:58:26 AM »
Why would they all agree that the alarn was raised at 10pm then change it in their individual interviews? That suggests that that they didn't really agree.
Which also suggests there was no collusion. 

Online Eleanor

« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2019, 08:00:04 AM »

Absolutely.  Otherwise they would have agreed.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2019, 08:36:36 AM »

The interesting question is why nine people allowed a timeline to be produced and given to the police when they privately disagreed with what it said? 
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2019, 09:08:14 AM »
The interesting question is why nine people allowed a timeline to be produced and given to the police when they privately disagreed with what it said?

They probably didn't have time to consider it all in minor detail.  You are suggesting that they did this on purpose.  Not on, in my opinion.