Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509827 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1215 on: April 22, 2019, 12:59:42 PM »
"She also said that before hearing the shouts she was watching television, as she often stays up late."  So not asleep.
That is what I was saying it is possible to fall asleep while watching TV.  It doesn't mean you are awake all the time.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1216 on: April 22, 2019, 01:17:38 PM »
That is what I was saying it is possible to fall asleep while watching TV.  It doesn't mean you are awake all the time.

She did not say that and as she often stays up late she is used to staying awake.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1217 on: April 22, 2019, 01:23:28 PM »

It might be possible, but it's pure invention to bring it forward an an excuse. Why not stick with known facts ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1218 on: April 22, 2019, 01:37:36 PM »
It might be possible, but it's pure invention to bring it forward an an excuse. Why not stick with known facts ?

I agree.. We don't know, how factual Mrs Fenns statement is... Let's stick to that

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1219 on: April 22, 2019, 02:13:13 PM »
It's your choice, but each time you assert that sceptics have shared beliefs you are stating opinion as fact and I will correct you. If we are basing our opinions on our own observations my opinion is that the only evidence of shared beliefs I've seen is on a well-known supporter cite (STM) where I've seen no disagreement whatsoever. CMOMM, on the other hand, has differences of opinion.
You have no beliefs (or none that you care to share with us) so take as read that when I refer to “sceptic beliefs” I’m not including you, hope that satisfies you.   ?{)(**
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1220 on: April 22, 2019, 02:22:05 PM »
You have no beliefs (or none that you care to share with us) so take as read that when I refer to “sceptic beliefs” I’m not including you, hope that satisfies you.   ?{)(**

Thank you for finally acknowledging that I have no beliefs. I will still challenge anyone stating opiion as fact, however, and the assertions about sceptic beliefs are all unsupported opinions imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1221 on: April 22, 2019, 02:24:27 PM »
Thank you for finally acknowledging that I have no beliefs. I will still challenge anyone stating opiion as fact, however,

i think you have plenty of beliefs...one being taht the statements are accurate
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 03:19:18 PM by Brietta »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1222 on: April 22, 2019, 02:29:55 PM »
I agree.. We don't know, how factual Mrs Fenns statement is... Let's stick to that

Yeah I can't wait to see the proof or not of her phone call to confirm who is unreliable.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1223 on: April 22, 2019, 03:09:10 PM »
Do you think the McCanns will be classed as unreliable if that phone call is proven?

I would have imagined that a journalist of Mark Saunokonoko's calibre would have sourced all that prior to podcasting about it.
Then again ... maybe not.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1224 on: April 22, 2019, 03:16:30 PM »

I've started to record programmes I really want to see because I'm fed up waking up to closing credits.  It wasn't an aspect of my thinking re Mrs Fenn ... but it is perfectly possible for it to have happened.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1225 on: April 22, 2019, 03:25:00 PM »

Del

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1226 on: April 22, 2019, 04:29:35 PM »
I will try to think of some of the things I put in Stuffing.  That might be a laugh.  Where does one get Chestnuts for a start.

Crikey.  I had a (frozen) duck's leg.  I don't do stuffing, though my better half loves it.  You would need to teach me. And I have never had a chestnut in my life, so I've got no idea where I would find some if my life depended on it.

I feel another light and frothy thread coming on for May.

The Great International Cook-off Challenge?

Yummy yummy in my tummy.  &^^&*
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1227 on: April 22, 2019, 04:32:46 PM »
Crikey.  I had a (frozen) duck's leg.  I don't do stuffing, though my better half loves it.  You would need to teach me. And I have never had a chestnut in my life, so I've got no idea where I would find some if my life depended on it.

I feel another light and frothy thread coming on for May.

The Great International Cook-off Challenge?

Yummy yummy in my tummy.  &^^&*

try tesco....I cant believe youve never eaten chestnuts...i remeber when they were sold on the street...same as baked potatoes

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1228 on: April 22, 2019, 04:45:38 PM »

I'm not going to tell you anything more about Chestnuts.  I will save that laugh for the Thread.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1229 on: April 22, 2019, 04:55:57 PM »
From Twitter:

Maddie update: Because of a significant interview secured late last week and the Easter break, E9 won't be released until later this week. Apologies for busting the Monday cycle. E9 will be worth the wait #McCann

Mark Saunokonoko
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?