Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509789 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1710 on: May 05, 2019, 10:56:28 AM »
That's the bit you can't prove, An alive Madeleine McCann would prove it though.

no it wouldnt.......there was a case in yorkshire where this happened...the girl turned up alive...excuses were madeby the dog team

Offline The General

« Reply #1711 on: May 05, 2019, 11:05:50 AM »
It would prove my opinion is wrong because I'm convinced the alerts were to Madeleine McCann's cadaver.
If she turns up alive that blows that notion right out the water, don't you think?
Come on now, monkey, you know that sort of logic doesn't work both ways here.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1712 on: May 05, 2019, 11:06:58 AM »
That is only one version. There is another, 5pm version and Gerry's there with Kate.

He can explain all about that at Surgical Mask Mans trial. 

Kate was seen running along the beach towards Rocha Negra around that time - 5pm on 3 May 2007. She also likes to write about "Rocha Negra" in her book.

That time is unusual in DP's questionnaire when he was at the beach and on CCTV at the Paraiso restaurant.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1713 on: May 05, 2019, 11:08:28 AM »
That is only one version. There is another, 5pm version and Gerry's there with Kate.

He can explain all about that at Surgical Mask Mans trial.

Why?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1714 on: May 05, 2019, 11:20:16 AM »
I'm presuming they didn't completely change the visit to 6.30 for nothing.
David visit's Kate but it's Gerry who was at the tennis courts who is the first to remember it.

And Davie boy checking the kids on the Wednesday night?
I wonder what gave our Gerry that idea!

IMO 3 are involved in Maddy's disappearance and all need closely looking at! The contradictions connect to those 3 hiding important facts.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1715 on: May 05, 2019, 11:23:16 AM »
Why not?

Because it won't be needed.

I despair sometimes.  So many people are totally ignorant of The Law.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1716 on: May 05, 2019, 11:24:55 AM »
Which law are you talking about ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1717 on: May 05, 2019, 11:49:19 AM »
Which law are you talking about ?

Any old Law.

Whoops, I forgot.  Portuguese Law is different.  If you get put On Trial in Portugal you are definitely Guilty, and they don't need Witnesses to prove either way.  Forget Forensics or the lack of.  Portugal doesn't understand that, or even the need of.

Offline The General

« Reply #1718 on: May 05, 2019, 12:09:33 PM »
Are you saying Amaral's conviction is unsafe?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1719 on: May 05, 2019, 12:18:08 PM »
Are you saying Amaral's conviction is unsafe?

The Evidence against Amaral was written and signed by his own hand.  So not much room for doubt.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1720 on: May 05, 2019, 12:37:48 PM »
I think I know which one you refer to.  In my innocent early days on the forum I mentioned the name and was fried for my pains.
I for one would have to remove any reference based on that knowledge.
He knew his stuff but did not have the courage of his conviction by 'outing' himself into the public domain while claiming personal knowledge ... just not acceptable on a fact verifiable forum.

Was any proof ever presented to the forum that this gentleman was who he said he was or had any actual connection to Grime ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1721 on: May 05, 2019, 12:59:22 PM »
Ah... right you mean they are not evidence that can be used in court. I think all of us understands that.
Whether you like it or not it is evidence that people can use to form an opinion though. I find the consistency of the alerts particularly telling in forming my opinion. I know they don't prove Madeleine is dead but they do convince me she is, given one else had died in the apartment or in Kate's trousers. I would love for nothing more than an alive Madeleine McCann to prove my opinion is wrong.

Do you know that Kate wore the checked trousers a few days after Madeleine went missing?   So unless she washed and dried them [which I doubt very much judging by the state she was in]   did she wear the very same trousers that had been contaminated with cadaver scent,  being in contact with a dead Madeleine?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1722 on: May 05, 2019, 01:15:44 PM »
The point I'm making, if they were not keeping records of the success rate the dogs achieve, how could they possibly conclude anything about their consistency?

Valid criticisms, if true,  I agree... but without records to reference, it seems impossible to determine anything about the consistency of what the dogs can do. Without records, the dog's could have been as consistent as hell for all anyone knows.

If this is the report I remember, the issue was not a lack of records, but that dogs trained by differing police forces were trained and tested to differing standards.  This was causing an issue where dogs from different police forces were brought in to assist in a single investigation.  Because the handlers and dogs would then approach the same task in different ways.

This in turn would raise issues as to whether the work could be signed off as satisfactory by the SIO.

If you think it through, Eddie and Keela were deployed before such standards were introduced, while I believe Tito  and Muzzy were deployed after standardisation was recommended.

If this is correct, there is a distinct possibility that DCI Andy Redwood would have a better understanding of what dog and handler can do than Gonçalo Amaral or Paulo Rebelo.

Please be aware I have not researched this aspect of police dogs in any great detail.
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

What's up, old man?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1724 on: May 05, 2019, 02:30:54 PM »
If this is the report I remember, the issue was not a lack of records, but that dogs trained by differing police forces were trained and tested to differing standards.  This was causing an issue where dogs from different police forces were brought in to assist in a single investigation.  Because the handlers and dogs would then approach the same task in different ways.

This in turn would raise issues as to whether the work could be signed off as satisfactory by the SIO.

If you think it through, Eddie and Keela were deployed before such standards were introduced, while I believe Tito  and Muzzy were deployed after standardisation was recommended.

If this is correct, there is a distinct possibility that DCI Andy Redwood would have a better understanding of what dog and handler can do than Gonçalo Amaral or Paulo Rebelo.

Please be aware I have not researched this aspect of police dogs in any great detail.

Police dogs are licensed and assessed through the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO). The Police Dogs Manual of Guidance is provided by the ACPO working group who regulate all working dogs within the UK’s police forces.

Martin Grime was a UK ACPO training instructor so what other standards are you going on about regarding Eddie and Keela?

I am the Special Advisor to The U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau
of Investigation, in relation to their Canine Forensic Program.

I am a U.K.A.C.P.O. (Association of Chief Police Officers, England and Wales)
accredited police dog training instructor. I am a Subject Matter Expert in
forensic canine search and on the N.P.I.A. (National Policing Improvement
Agency) Expert Advisers database.

I advise Domestic and International Law enforcement agencies on the
operational deployment of Police Dogs in the role of Homicide investigation.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 02:34:19 PM by pathfinder73 »