Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509828 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1995 on: May 08, 2019, 06:45:47 PM »
I'd have to speak to Dr Christine Flaxman to ask her what was so important Jane Tanner contacted her while she was in PDL to answer that.
Is that covered in the podcast?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1996 on: May 08, 2019, 06:55:23 PM »
I've a feeling that the body is not within walking distance.
A good idea could be to do a search in the Barragem da Bravura reservoir.(~15km)

The sourroundings were searched during the first week, along with the surface of the water.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1997 on: May 08, 2019, 07:17:23 PM »
I've a feeling that the body is not within walking distance.
A good idea could be to do a search in the Barragem da Bravura reservoir.(~15km)

As far as I know, they did.   (Source : Mark Harrison)
What's up, old man?

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #1998 on: May 08, 2019, 07:27:53 PM »
The sourroundings were searched during the first week, along with the surface of the water.
Yes I know but they should do the search with divers.
PJ should borrow the sniffer dog "Cross" from the Swedish Police.
He found Kim Walls remains on the bottom of a stormy Baltic sea.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1999 on: May 08, 2019, 07:33:50 PM »
Hmm...so the motivation would be they were all sedating their kids with some sedative that would have to be illegal to give to children ie: not Calpol or Piriton as there could be perfectly good reasons for giving their kids that.  Do you think their regular checks were then predicated on the need to check their kids hadn't died because of the meds that had been administered or do you think that the regular checks never happened, despite reports from the Tapas staff to the contrary?  Any thoughts as to what this sedative might have been?

PS: I'm enjoying this complete and utter breakdown in the libel rules on this forum, isn't it fun?!

The tapas staff did not bare witness to any parents checking the children- they only gave statements that some were leaving the table.

The checks were not regular as you suggest, the reason we know this is; they had to get together to create a timeline in a hurry for the police!. Yes, child stolen by sleazy paedos and here they are writing up a timeline... torn pages from their missing daughter book.OMG how heartless.

It was just sheer luck that the evening Maddie disappeared she  had two physical checks. 1 from loving doting father who saw her clearly as the door was open, but the mother couldn't see anything it was too dark even though the moving door was at the same openenss as Gerry left it...

I still think about their statements in disbelief. Dad saw her where he left her on top of the  covers as it was a warm night- Mun left her snuggled under the covers because it was cold... *%87 Gerry saw his daughter clearly, Kate claims it was too dark... *%87

Reminds me of that story goldielocks...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2000 on: May 08, 2019, 07:37:13 PM »
As far as I know, they did.   (Source : Mark Harrison)
They only did a visual search of the surface.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2001 on: May 08, 2019, 07:43:36 PM »

I think they'd need a reason before they did that.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2002 on: May 08, 2019, 07:46:49 PM »
They were issued cards at the time of arrival, so what were they for?  How would anyone get through that door if it was closed  at 9:30 PM to stop people from the street wandering in and using the pool at night?  In videos we see the secondary reception manned but it didn't seem to be manned at nights before Madeleine went missing.

OK

1 I have been there and there is no card lock on the door.  It has a simple you-lock-it with a key mechanism.

2 The Tapas was open to general members of the public.  Sorry, I can't remember which Tapas waiter stated this,

3 From memory, the Tapas receptionist clocked off at 5:30.  Much before anyone turned up for dinner..
What's up, old man?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2003 on: May 08, 2019, 07:47:58 PM »

OH yes!  that would be interesting...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline jassi

« Reply #2004 on: May 08, 2019, 08:12:45 PM »
They were issued cards at the time of arrival, so what were they for?  How would anyone get through that door if it was closed  at 9:30 PM to stop people from the street wandering in and using the pool at night?  In videos we see the secondary reception manned but it didn't seem to be manned at nights before Madeleine went missing.

They might have been meal tickets - show the card to 'pay' for your meals & wine allowance
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2005 on: May 08, 2019, 08:17:01 PM »
They might have been meal tickets - show the card to 'pay' for your meals & wine allowance
Have you ever stayed in a hotel with meal tickets?  I’ve stayed in dozens around the world including all inclusive and never have.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2006 on: May 08, 2019, 08:18:37 PM »
Have you ever stayed in a hotel with meal tickets?  I’ve stayed in dozens around the world including all inclusive and never have.

actually I have...particularly breakfast tickets.....

Offline jassi

« Reply #2007 on: May 08, 2019, 08:29:29 PM »

This was not a hotel.

Yes, I have had to show a card when in certain restaurants where the meal is already paid for.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2008 on: May 08, 2019, 08:30:17 PM »
This was not a hotel.

Yes, I have had to show a card when in certain restaurants where the meal is already paid for.
OK, fair enough.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2009 on: May 08, 2019, 08:32:58 PM »

Never in Italy but once in Greece where we had to wear ghastly little bracelets to show we were all inclusive.

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.