Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509864 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2310 on: May 14, 2019, 10:01:27 AM »
Previously  - when?

about a week ago...that red stuff coming out of the steak in the butchers is not blood..

As it turns out, that “blood” in your steak isn't blood at all. It's myoglobin, the protein that delivers oxygen to an animal's muscles. ... Heating the protein turns it a darker color. Rare meat isn't “bloody,” it is just cooked to a lower temperature..

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2311 on: May 14, 2019, 10:02:37 AM »

Davel is not wrong.

Why are we doing this yet again?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2312 on: May 14, 2019, 10:03:02 AM »
blood clots.....the liquid you think is blood ..may not be blood...i  have provided a link previosly
It takes a long time for blood to clot inside the veins.  It clots when exposed to the air.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2313 on: May 14, 2019, 10:04:23 AM »
Davel is not wrong.

Why are we doing this yet again?
I agree with some of what Davel says but I will not concede he is 100% correct.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2314 on: May 14, 2019, 10:05:35 AM »
for cadaver odour you would need a body or body parts...blood does not produce cadaver odour

Hate to say it, but you are not the forum expert on 'cadaver odour'.

Eddie and Keela alerted to blood.

Simple.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2315 on: May 14, 2019, 10:05:39 AM »
It takes a long time for blood to clot inside the veins.  It clots when exposed to the air.

I dont think thats true....It clots when it stops moving...when theheart stops....have you herad of thrombosis....that blood clots without air..

If we draw blood into a vacuum tube...no air..it still clots

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2316 on: May 14, 2019, 10:07:44 AM »
You are not going to be right in everything you say.  You have your understanding and I have mine.  I'll wait till Martin Grime comes on the forum and gives his opinion.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:48:51 AM by Angelo222 »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2317 on: May 14, 2019, 10:08:35 AM »
Hate to say it, but you are not the forum expert on 'cadaver odour'.

Eddie and Keela alerted to blood.

Simple.

you claimed cadaver odour had 4 months to develop...it didnt

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2318 on: May 14, 2019, 10:12:47 AM »
I dont think thats true....It clots when it stops moving...when theheart stops....have you herad of thrombosis....that blood clots without air..

If we draw blood into a vacuum tube...no air..it still clots
True there would be other things that activate blood clotting.  I was talking about a bleeding animal after death, the blood has not yet clotted but when it is exposed to the air it will begin to clot.  OK when it hits the floor as well but the blood is out of the veins.  Later the blood will clot in the veins as well.  But that will be quite some time after death.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2319 on: May 14, 2019, 10:12:57 AM »
You are not going to be right in everything you say.  You have your understanding and I have mine.  I'll wait till Martin Grime comes on the forum and gives his opinion.

eddie alerted to blood from gerry McCann...hes very much alive
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:51:47 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2320 on: May 14, 2019, 10:13:07 AM »
about a week ago...that red stuff coming out of the steak in the butchers is not blood..

As it turns out, that “blood” in your steak isn't blood at all. It's myoglobin, the protein that delivers oxygen to an animal's muscles. ... Heating the protein turns it a darker color. Rare meat isn't “bloody,” it is just cooked to a lower temperature..

It's blood.

In any normal sense of the word.

In any person's understanding.

Have you ever heard the chefs on Masterchef saying the meat needs to rest, to cook the myoglobin?
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2321 on: May 14, 2019, 10:16:23 AM »
If you insist I give a cite immediately for vanessa mae...then issue warng points...when it was agreed that cites did not have to be given for insignificant things....when I ask sil for a cite...you demand a cite from me...thats harrassment...others have noticed too...its pointless denying it
Yesterday you were skiting that you could beat a polygraph.  So I set out to rattle you a little and after a while you failed to answer a question.  You failed the lie detector test. 
Moderation

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2322 on: May 14, 2019, 10:20:32 AM »
IMO Davel is not wrong, at least on this occasion.

And I am getting very fed up with the bullying.  Unfortunately, there are times when I can't do anything about it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:53:52 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2323 on: May 14, 2019, 10:21:23 AM »
you claimed cadaver odour had 4 months to develop...it didnt
In the depth of the grout between the tiles it did.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2324 on: May 14, 2019, 10:22:26 AM »
I think we can....30 mins certainly isnt time enough imo...then we ahve death from a fall...deathfrom a head injury would be due to a subdural haemorrhage...that takes hours to kill...ther is just not enough time

As no-one knows what these dogs actually smell then no-one can decide when that aroma becomes available to the dog. Decomppsition begins immediately after death and a dog may well be able to detect that.

Imo a fall can cause instant or almost instant death. A broken neck, for example.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0