Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509867 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3600 on: May 29, 2019, 10:13:54 AM »
How can it be deflection in the forum business if I'm including the parts of my post you deliberately missed out in reply to your, "you seem to think the idea that Madeleine was abducted by a paedo to be ridiculously unlikely."

Damn right I do for the reasons you consider deflection.! That's the truth, not deflection.

You may think your child would stand a better chance of being recovered if you gave police two completely different versions of the last time you seen your child alive, and then completely refuse to cooperate honestly with the people tasked to find her. I find that idea ridiculously unlikely but that's exactly what Mr and Mrs McCann chose to do.

One thing we can prove, it didn't help get their child back.

And you've also now finally admitted that the conditions the McCanns left their babies in posed a "very real threat" to their safety. That's progress IMO.

It didn't stop them doing it though, did it?
There is absolutely no correlation between what you perceive to be the different accounts given by David Payne and the possibility of a child being abducted from an unlocked apartment.  You have stated that leaving kids in an unlocked apartment puts them in real danger of being abducted by a paedo.  Whatever a family friend said after the event does not change the risk that you yourself admit exists.  Therefore there is a total disconnect between what you perceive to be the very real possibility of abduction by a paedo and your attitude to the theory that Madeleine was abducted which you seem to rule out completely, simply because of David Payne's statement.  That is utterly illogical IMO. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3601 on: May 29, 2019, 10:15:05 AM »

a nearly  4 year old would have  screamed the place down
Cite.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3602 on: May 29, 2019, 10:16:31 AM »
I find that very farfetched and totally lacking in any substance. IMO any attempt by a total stranger to remove Maddie from her bedroom would have been chaotic.
Please explain why.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3603 on: May 29, 2019, 10:18:02 AM »
Graham MacKenzie: "I looked to see who I now know to be Gerry McCann stood above me on the balcony/patio about 3 metres away speaking on a mobile phone. I cannot recall his exact words but I got the impression that he was speaking to perhaps a family member or someone he was very close to due to the nature of his conversation.

He said something along the lines of there being Paedophile gangs in Portugal and that they had abducted Madeleine.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GRAHAM-MCKENZIE.htm

It didn't stop him from alleging he left the children all alone in an unlocked apartment, did it?
Hearsay.  Did he say they HAD abducted Madeleine or something along the lines of?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3604 on: May 29, 2019, 10:19:37 AM »
As support for my opinion I draw attention to the fact that Maddie was a light sleeper and had been awake on previous nights even crying for her daddy.
The child in the bath who was abducted was presumably not even asleep when she was taken.  Was that far-fetched and chaotic?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3605 on: May 29, 2019, 10:20:51 AM »
Cite.

It's known as stranger anxiety.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3606 on: May 29, 2019, 10:21:35 AM »
It's known as stranger anxiety.
What is?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3607 on: May 29, 2019, 10:23:10 AM »
The child in the bath who was abducted was presumably not even asleep when she was taken.  Was that far-fetched and chaotic?

We are discussing Maddie and her character which IMO was not conducive to stranger abduction.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3608 on: May 29, 2019, 10:23:59 AM »
I'm not talking about David Payne's two completely different accounts of the last time he seen the child alive to you, I'm talking about the missing child's father's two completely different accounts.

Deflection in the forum business? Get with it. It's the missing child's father I'm talking about, not David Payne.

Lee Rainbow “The family is a lead that should be followed. The contradictions in Gerald McCann’s statements might lead us to suspect a homicide.”
What are those two completely different accounts, pray tell?  My point still stands whoever's story you believe has contradictions within it.  The risk of a child being abducted from an unlocked apartment by a paedophile is not altered by what a person says before or after the event.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3609 on: May 29, 2019, 10:24:19 AM »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3610 on: May 29, 2019, 10:24:34 AM »
We are discussing Maddie and her character which IMO was not conducive to stranger abduction.
Of course, I was forgetting how well you knew Madeleine and her character.  LOL. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3611 on: May 29, 2019, 10:25:13 AM »
Screaming at strangers.
Is this a typical characteristic of the child you seem to know so well, screaming at strangers?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3612 on: May 29, 2019, 10:25:44 AM »
It's not hearsay to say that Graham Mackenzie told police that he was shocked to hear Gerry McCann say something along the lines of "there being Paedophile gangs in Portugal and that they had abducted Madeleine."

That's what his statement says, that's not hearsay.
What he said is hearsay.  End of. 

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #3613 on: May 29, 2019, 10:26:30 AM »
Screaming at strangers.

the problem  with  some is they  think of  maddies  reaction  to a possible  abductor in a  adult point of  view    young  children    are oftern  scared of  strangers  and    a  child would be terrified of a  stranger  late at night in the  dark

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3614 on: May 29, 2019, 10:29:15 AM »

the problem  with  some is they  think of  maddies  reaction  to a possible  abductor in a  adult point of  view    young  children    are oftern  scared of  strangers  and    a  child would be terrified of a  stranger  late at night in the  dark

If only that were true.
Sadly it is not IMO.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 10:52:41 AM by slartibartfast »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.