Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509924 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3675 on: May 29, 2019, 12:23:24 PM »
Rob get with it. Read back, the cites were provided.
Provided by you or someone else?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3676 on: May 29, 2019, 12:26:31 PM »
I know it was a suggestion but you cannot say that it could not have happened.
Therefore to use a one-sided, hearsay conversation as proof that Gerry knew that paedophile/ paedophiles were in the vicinity of Luz is ridiculous.

Its a report of what Gerry said, not an interpretation of what he may or may not have known.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3677 on: May 29, 2019, 12:37:07 PM »
Your responses on the Graham Mackenzie statement lead me to believe that you and many of the other supporters are in complete denial and are incapable of dealing with the evidence that you are presented with.

I can report what I hear people say quite accurately, I don't see why Graham Mackenzie should be any different.
Do you?
What does hearsay mean? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3678 on: May 29, 2019, 12:38:11 PM »
Its a report of what Gerry said, not an interpretation of what he may or may not have known.

It's a report of an overheard  one sided conversation which is being used as proof that Gerry McCann knew paedophiles were in the vicinity of Luz
I'm not disagreeing with was was in the report, just challenging if it is correct to use that one sided overheard and rather vague report as proof.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 12:41:10 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3679 on: May 29, 2019, 12:41:58 PM »
Little Alesha McPhail didn't!
Little Carolina Santos didn't either.  She walked off hand in hand with her abductor

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3680 on: May 29, 2019, 12:44:20 PM »
What does hearsay mean?

Person A says that person B said that person C said.

Straightforward.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3681 on: May 29, 2019, 12:52:46 PM »
Person A says that person B said that person C said.

Straightforward.
Can I remind you of where you decided to butt into this conversation?

I wrote:
Quote from: Vertigo Swirl on Today at 11:31:11 AM
Where is the head banging a wall emoticon?  What Gerry was reported to have said was not first hand.  FGS.

You wrote:

Actually, it was.

---

Gerry is person B, Mackenzie is person A.  How is what Gerry said a first hand account if he is person B?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3682 on: May 29, 2019, 12:53:56 PM »
I don't give a flying Francis Bacon what it means. I know what Graham Mackenzie told the police he heard means. It means at 11 o'clock on May 3rd Gerry was on the phone telling someone that paedophile gangs were operating in Portugal and he thought they had abducted one of his children.

Is there any reason you know of, why Graham Mackenzie wouldn't be as good as me at reporting accurately what he heard was the question I asked you?  Had he been diagnosed with dementia for example?
"Along the lines of" means by his own admission the statement he gave was not accurate, but his interpretation of what he heard.  A second hand account.  Now tell me where I am wrong? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3683 on: May 29, 2019, 01:03:52 PM »
I asked you first. So your question to me is second hand. Get in the queue. So why would he been any less accurate than me at reporting what he heard?

I can give an accurate along the lines account of what shocked me four months earlier every single time. Why do you think Graham Mackenzie would be any different?
You have 100% accurate recall of what you heard someone say on the phone 4 months ago as does Graham Mackenzie?  OK, you're both obviously superhuman then.  Well done!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3684 on: May 29, 2019, 01:18:08 PM »
He said that after Gerry had opened the shutters from the outside,   so it seems that Gerry managed it without leaving a trace.

Notice he says ALMOST impossible,  fancy that, ey.

Who witnessed Gerry doing this apart from his wife who then got Dianne to try which makes perfect sense to clowns (&^&
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3685 on: May 29, 2019, 01:20:09 PM »
Who witnessed Gerry doing this apart from his wife who then got Dianne to try raising them. Clown central springs to mind (&^&

Smudged prints?
What's up, old man?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3686 on: May 29, 2019, 01:23:12 PM »
Little Alesha McPhail didn't!

Madeleine would as Mrs Fenn heard.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3687 on: May 29, 2019, 01:48:22 PM »
I don't give a flying Francis Bacon what it means. I know what Graham Mackenzie told the police he heard means. It means at 11 o'clock on May 3rd Gerry was on the phone telling someone that paedophile gangs were operating in Portugal and he thought they had abducted one of his children.

Is there any reason you know of, why Graham Mackenzie wouldn't be as good as me at reporting accurately what he heard was the question I asked you?  Had he been diagnosed with dementia for example?

Unfortunately the UK police didn't tie down the time of this conversation.  Crimestoppers said 11pm, but McKenzie's LP statement didn't confirm it; that was much more vague. Other statements suggest that Gerry McCann was at the Main Reception of the Ocean Club at 11pm meeting the GNR officers.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #3688 on: May 29, 2019, 01:52:32 PM »
Who witnessed Gerry doing this apart from his wife who then got Dianne to try which makes perfect sense to clowns (&^&

Are you calling me a clown?

Did you watch Peter Mac's video?    He pushed the shutters up no trouble at all.   No damage nothing to prove he had done so.

You seem to imply that things are not true,  but only those that suit you.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3689 on: May 29, 2019, 01:55:27 PM »
It would be a one sided conversation with Gerry lol. The witness heard Gerry blaming paedos and this will be important if they solve it.

How do you know that someone may have mentioned to Gerry about there being paedo's in the area?    If I found my child missing and the window open I would think someone had taken my child and paedo would be the first thing I thought of,  wouldn't you?

The Police mentioned not long after Madeleine went missing that if a paedo had taken her the odds are he would have dumped her body within a couple of hours,  now why would the Police be talking paedo's?