Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509826 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3990 on: June 08, 2019, 08:51:41 AM »
the wager expose very poor logic...could monkey explain when I have to pay out

Never, I would say.  But then I doubt that Cheeky Monkey will accept a tried and convicted Abductor.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3991 on: June 08, 2019, 09:15:17 AM »
Of course he would, that’s the whole nature of the bet. Without a CONVICTED abductor, there will NEVER be proof that Madeleine was abducted. Any conviction for Kate or Gerry and Davel loses. If he names a price that I am willing to accept to accept. He did ask me to up the ante, so it’s now for him to inform me what his idea of up the ante actually is?????

I’m in Stornoway at the moment about to begin to cycle the Hebridean Way. The signal might get a little wonky but I will try to keep up with Davel’s counter proposal.  8(0(*

could ypu answer a simple question...you pay out if an abductor appears in the dock...when do I have to pay out...I think your logic nd thinking is totally garblred...so...when do I have to pay out

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3992 on: June 08, 2019, 09:19:16 AM »
could ypu answer a simple question...you pay out if an abductor appears in the dock...when do I have to pay out...I think your logic nd thinking is totally garblred...so...when do I have to pay out

Exactly.  When?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3993 on: June 08, 2019, 09:22:24 AM »
They can’t be a proven abductor without a guilty verdict in the dock, can they? Your little fly man routine is an abject failure on this occasion my little friend.

I could not have been any clearer. Any conviction of Kate and Gerry for anything to do with Madeleine, you pay out.

you could have been a lot clearer...thats the first time youve mentioned that....there has to be  a reasonable time limit ....  what would you suggest

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3994 on: June 08, 2019, 09:29:31 AM »
Of course he would, that’s the whole nature of the bet. Without a CONVICTED abductor, there will NEVER be proof that Madeleine was abducted. Any conviction for Kate or Gerry and Davel loses. If he names a price that I am willing to accept. He did ask me to up the ante, so it’s now for him to inform me what his idea of upping the ante actually is?????

I’m in Stornoway at the moment about to begin to cycle the Hebridean Way. The signal might get a little wonky but I will try to keep up with Davel’s counter proposal.  8(0(*

I so envy you. Say hello to Benbecula for me if you go there. Winfield Way Balivanich to be orecise.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3995 on: June 08, 2019, 09:50:04 AM »
The duration of the investigation has already been clearly stated.

I havent seen it...if its that simple please repeat

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3996 on: June 08, 2019, 09:52:44 AM »
I stayed in Ullapool Thursday. A wonderful little place in spite of the fund.

I’ll be sure to raise a glass to your good self when I get there. Monday, Tuesday is Benbecula. It was 23 in Stornoway yesterday and today looks the same.  &^&*%

Caranas post re admissibilty of evidence was removed as off topic...LOL

Offline John

« Reply #3997 on: June 08, 2019, 04:00:55 PM »
I find Kate's honesty hard to understand. For three months Mark Warner allowed her children to use the creche. Fibally they asked her to take them out when it began to upset their customers; because where the McCanns went the media scrum followed. Her initial reaction was to blame those customers, then the media.

It never seemed to enter her head to wonder if she and her husband should share some of the blame. After all, if they hadn't still been using a facility which they had no right to use the media wouldn't have been causing mayhem at the entrance to the Tapas complex.

Dare I suggest that had they used the night creche facilities made available at the time we wouldn't be here now discussing this.  $65*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3998 on: June 08, 2019, 06:55:23 PM »
Dare I suggest that had they used the night creche facilities made available at the time we wouldn't be here now discussing this.  $65*

You do know it's verboten to point out their 'mistakes'?

Result = happy posting.

Offline The General

« Reply #3999 on: June 08, 2019, 07:17:56 PM »
You do know it's verboten to point out their 'mistakes'?
I think I've established in my mind today (being a relative newcomer) that it was a succession of poor choices.
They didn't use the available babysitter facilities, they left the kids alone and they left the back door open for pure convenience. At least lock the door and go round FFS.
I know none of this is news.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4000 on: June 08, 2019, 07:33:23 PM »
I think I've established in my mind today (being a relative newcomer) that it was a succession of poor choices.
They didn't use the available babysitter facilities, they left the kids alone and they left the back door open for pure convenience. At least lock the door and go round FFS.
I know none of this is news.

If they hadn't been who they were I might agree. Also, they had decided what they were going to do before they got there, so 'it felt so safe' wasn't why they did it; at best it's why they went ahead with their plan.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4001 on: June 08, 2019, 11:55:47 PM »
If they hadn't been who they were I might agree. Also, they had decided what they were going to do before they got there, so 'it felt so safe' wasn't why they did it; at best it's why they went ahead with their plan.
Who were they?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4002 on: June 09, 2019, 03:08:42 AM »
Who were they?
Group of intelligent parents.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4003 on: June 09, 2019, 07:45:37 AM »
Group of intelligent parents.

Who should therefore have known better.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4004 on: June 09, 2019, 08:00:02 AM »
Who should therefore have known better.

Why?
Do only unintelligent people make unwise decisions?
I've known of very intelligent people make unwise decisions and people who are not so intelligent making wise decisions.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.