Author Topic: Should we have faith in SY given the wrongful conviction of Barry George?  (Read 32797 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

In answer to the thread question probably not!

During the BBC docu DCI Hamish Campbell refers to his decision logs.  He accounted for discrepancies among witnesses re the man seen leaving and various other sightings before and afterwards by suggesting it was the same person viewed differently by the various witnesses!  Well maybe this is correct to a greater or lesser extent but another possibility is that the perp did not act alone.  Maybe accomplices were walking up and down Gowan Ave so in the event of pedestrians happening on the murder as it took place, or shortly before or afterwards, accomplices were able to distract by stopping to ask for directions etc.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

During the BBC docu DCI Hamish Campbell refers to his decision logs.  He accounted for discrepancies among witnesses re the man seen leaving and various other sightings before and afterwards by suggesting it was the same person viewed differently by the various witnesses!  Well maybe this is correct to a greater or lesser extent but another possibility is that the perp did not act alone.  Maybe accomplices were walking up and down Gowan Ave so in the event of pedestrians happening on the murder as it took place, or shortly before or afterwards, accomplices were able to distract by stopping to ask for directions etc.

Why do you veer from the facts of these cases Holly and appear to attempt to re write history?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 12:31:34 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

What first attracted me to this case is the conundrum about Jill being shot within 30 seconds of arriving at Gowan Ave when she no longer lived there visiting very infrequently on random days and at random times. How then did the perp know she would arrive when she did? 

This suggest to me the perp(s) had Jill under surveillance probably by way of a GPS tracking device fitted covertly to her car.  This would enable the perps to collect data on her movements over a period of time and plan a location for the murder and would account for the above.

Again Hamish Campbell pointed out the fact her visits to Gowan Ave were unknown but the idea she may have been under surveillance did not appear to register!?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Why do you veer from the facts of these cases Holly and appear to attempt to re write history?

What evidence exists showing the perp did not have accomplices to act as lookout? 

Offline Nicholas

In answer to the thread question probably not!

Why; do explain.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

What first attracted me to this case is the conundrum about Jill being shot within 30 seconds of arriving at Gowan Ave when she no longer lived there visiting very infrequently on random days and at random times. How then did the perp know she would arrive when she did?

This suggest to me the perp(s) had Jill under surveillance probably by way of a GPS tracking device fitted covertly to her car.  This would enable the perps to collect data on her movements over a period of time and plan a location for the murder and would account for the above.

Again Hamish Campbell pointed out the fact her visits to Gowan Ave were unknown but the idea she may have been under surveillance did not appear to register!?

I don’t believe you
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 12:56:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

What evidence exists showing the perp did not have accomplices to act as lookout?

Answer my question instead of being evasive

Stop question dodging
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 12:52:30 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Hamish Campbell also makes what imo are incredibly stupid comments which frankly beggar belief.  Eg the perp only had one cartridge on the basis it had been tampered with.  How would this preclude the perp having a pocketful of tampered with cartridges on his/her person? 

He also suggests the perp wasn't a professional on the basis the cartridge was tampered with.  I disagree.  Imo the cartridge was tailor made for the occasion.  Propellant was removed to reduce the sound of gunshot.  Maybe a silencer was difficult to come by but more likely a silencer fitted to a handgun would make it too long to fit inside a standard pocket.  Attaching a silencer shortly before the shooting may well have been a problem. 

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 12:58:58 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Another officer on the case, Shaun Sawyer, comments about the shooting happening in broad daylight. No doubt the perp(s) took this into account and calculated on managing any risks.  The fact remains the perp(s) remain undetected and clearly outwitted SY!

Offline Nicholas

Your cherry picking of the evidence in these cases has been pointed out to you numerous times Holly.

Offline Nicholas

The fact remains the perp(s) remain undetected and clearly outwitted SY!

Have already answered this on another thread.

Barry George was arrested, convicted, appealed and had his conviction quashed on a technicality.

Susan Meyer’s witness evidence, for example, stands to this day Holly! In 20 years Barry George hasn’t been able to discredit this.

Offline Nicholas

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 02:17:28 PM by Nicholas »