Author Topic: Victim Jodi Jones  (Read 31932 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Victim Jodi Jones
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2021, 11:25:41 PM »
Have you seen convicted armed robber and liar Scott Forbes continued BS about the Jones family?

And his false allegations and libel/defamation continue ⬇️

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@Daily_Record
Jane Hamilton, being close to Tom Wood and Craig Dobbie(cop who IMO framed Luke M) was able to persuade Daily Record police had 'right man' (14yr schooll boy) and thereafter peddled spin for the police to gain a conviction.
8:39 AM · Jun 30, 2021·Twitter for Android

Even though Jane Hamilton didn’t work for the Daily Record at the time 🙄

Scott Forbes (Who I suspect reads this forum after he began ‘following’ me recently on twitter) wants to be careful about the nonsense he’s tweeting

Real lawyers are watching him!

SF is a mug.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2021, 09:35:52 AM »
SF is a mug.

A ‘mug’ who has stepped over the line far too many times
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2021, 10:02:38 AM »
A ‘mug’ who has stepped over the line far too many times

Yeah. I've seen it. He reeks of desperation. He's just digging his own hole along with some others. It would be satisfying if it weren't so appalling for Jodi Jones' family, Mark Kane's mother and every other innocent person even more damaged along the way.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2021, 10:05:47 AM »
Yeah. I've seen it. He reeks of desperation. He's just digging his own hole along with some others.

He does

He is

Would be interested to hear from the 2 PI’s - along with Stephen Bennett and some of the others involved in the channel 5 sham show and what they are making of Scott’s Forbes behaviour - along with others
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2021, 10:06:36 AM »
It would be satisfying if it weren't so appalling for Jodi Jones' family, Mark Kane's mother and every other innocent person even more damaged along the way.

I agree

I’m reminded also of at least 2 live videos Sandra Lean did seemingly praising this moron

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2021, 10:19:05 AM »
I agree

I’m reminded also of at least 2 live videos Sandra Lean did seemingly praising this moron

He can do no wrong.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2021, 11:18:33 AM »
He can do no wrong.

He’s done and is doing a lot wrong

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2021, 02:30:03 PM »
Have you seen convicted armed robber and liar Scott Forbes continued BS about the Jones family?

And his false allegations and libel/defamation continue ⬇️

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@Daily_Record
Jane Hamilton, being close to Tom Wood and Craig Dobbie(cop who IMO framed Luke M) was able to persuade Daily Record police had 'right man' (14yr schooll boy) and thereafter peddled spin for the police to gain a conviction.
8:39 AM · Jun 30, 2021·Twitter for Android

Even though Jane Hamilton didn’t work for the Daily Record at the time 🙄

Scott Forbes (Who I suspect reads this forum after he began ‘following’ me recently on twitter) wants to be careful about the nonsense he’s tweeting

Real lawyers are watching him!

Why did Sandra Lean choose to never call out Scott Forbes blatant lies

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Scott im actually laughing. Dr Lean can confirm I was lukes lawyer and part of a legal team for 5years. Let them play there wee boys games if it amuses them# laugh#last#laugh#longest.
10:14 PM · Apr 3, 2019·Twitter for Android

Sandra didn’t though did she

All she was prepared to say was that he was allegedly a ‘trainee lawyer’ - which we’ve not yet seen any proof of

She deflected and told people to ‘ask Luke’ about Forbes

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 02:51:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2021, 05:18:27 PM »
Why did Sandra Lean choose to never call out Scott Forbes blatant lies

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Scott im actually laughing. Dr Lean can confirm I was lukes lawyer and part of a legal team for 5years. Let them play there wee boys games if it amuses them# laugh#last#laugh#longest.
10:14 PM · Apr 3, 2019·Twitter for Android

Sandra didn’t though did she

All she was prepared to say was that he was allegedly a ‘trainee lawyer’ - which we’ve not yet seen any proof of

She deflected and told people to ‘ask Luke’ about Forbes

So, if SF approached CM at her place of work at the end of 2006 because the police and LM's legal team weren't listening,  what's with the story about him giving a sworn statement to someone SF calls an honest lawyer, in 2005? I thought no one was listening in 2005?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2021, 05:56:12 PM »
So, if SF approached CM at her place of work at the end of 2006 because the police and LM's legal team weren't listening,  what's with the story about him giving a sworn statement to someone SF calls an honest lawyer, in 2005? I thought no one was listening in 2005?

Yay finally you get it. Well done. Isn't that what SF said all along. 

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2021, 08:27:57 PM »
Yay finally you get it. Well done. Isn't that what SF said all along.

Maybe but it's certainly not what SL has said all along.