Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 96043 times)

Offline Parky41

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #210 on: July 15, 2019, 04:19:49 PM »
[/ gordo30

Re: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003
« Reply #4871 on: Today at 03:27 PM »

There is time if the acknowledged time isn’t the 5:15 pm. She had been grounded before once her mum found out she smoked it so I doubt she should have had it at home, saying that it not impossible as you say to knock a few puffs. Then again how can you disabling a child to not do something when you allow that very thing to happen in the house.[/b][/u]quote]

An odd remark? If adults drink alcohol in their house, smoke fags, have sex - then the child should be allowed to do so? Perhaps Gordo allows this in his house, Ms Mitchell did?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #211 on: July 15, 2019, 04:40:11 PM »
[/ gordo30

Re: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003
« Reply #4871 on: Today at 03:27 PM »

There is time if the acknowledged time isn’t the 5:15 pm. She had been grounded before once her mum found out she smoked it so I doubt she should have had it at home, saying that it not impossible as you say to knock a few puffs. Then again how can you disabling a child to not do something when you allow that very thing to happen in the house.[/b][/u]quote]

An odd remark? If adults drink alcohol in their house, smoke fags, have sex - then the child should be allowed to do so? Perhaps Gordo allows this in his house, Ms Mitchell did?

Gordo30 appears to have been brainwashed (All sense of reason and objectivity gone) and it seems he’s in so deep he does not know what he is saying? What are your thoughts Parky?

Sandra Lean
Jul 20, 2012 #231
Chelsea Marie and Kircaldy, I am currently working on two further books - I hope to have the first published before the end of this year, the other will be sometime next year.

These are difficult books to write - it is not just the facts of the individual cases, and the flaws in the system which need to be highlighted - the agony of those involved is an ever present consideration, whether it's the pain of the wrongly accused and convicted and their families, or the suffering of those who have lost loved ones to terrible crimes.

That doesn't mean, of course, that the books should not be written, but the depth of involvement required to write them in ways which take into consideration the emotional trauma of all involved takes its own toll. Thank you both for your comments.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-appeal-and-media-links-t662-s220.html
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 05:53:40 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #212 on: July 15, 2019, 06:27:14 PM »
“In a recent series of email correspondence to Jon Robins who runs The Justice Gap, Stephanie Hall asked:
“What Lessons, if any, have been Learned following Simon Hall’s Confession in 2013.
Jon Robins was given the opportunity to reply and make comment but no response was forthcoming. An email sent on the 10th May 2019 has been reproduced below:

Kim Evans Stainsby FRSA
@SistahInLaw
 · 7h
Please join me in congratulating @JusticeGap Dr. Jon Robins who has been awarded a PhD in Miscarriages of Justice (since 1997). An important voice in an oftentimes lonely discussion.

Was Jon Robins awarded a doctorate for this?
https://www.iclr.co.uk/blog/reviews/book-review-guilty-until-proven-innocent-by-jon-robins/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #213 on: July 15, 2019, 11:23:54 PM »

Gordo30 appears to have been brainwashed (All sense of reason and objectivity gone) and it seems he’s in so deep he does not know what he is saying? What are your thoughts Parky?

Gordo30 states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452687.html#msg452687
”In saying that I have been discussing this case for nearly 16 years and although I know the injuries inflicted I’m not of the same opinion. I certainly wouldn’t put out as fact that she had been incapacitated due to a blow on the back of the head while trying to run away. If you do indeed believe you have a better understanding of the case than nugnug I don’t remember him ever having said that either

Yep, 16 years of brainwashing and Simon Halls guilt still wasn’t enough for him to “take stock.”
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:26:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #214 on: July 15, 2019, 11:33:06 PM »
Gordo30 states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452687.html#msg452687
”In saying that I have been discussing this case for nearly 16 years and although I know the injuries inflicted I’m not of the same opinion. I certainly wouldn’t put out as fact that she had been incapacitated due to a blow on the back of the head while trying to run away. If you do indeed believe you have a better understanding of the case than nugnug I don’t remember him ever having said that either

Yep, 16 years of brainwashing and Simon Halls guilt still wasn’t enough for him to “take stock.”

So brainwashed is Gordo30 that whilst discussing the mutilation and murder of an innocent 14 year old child, his first thought is for himself?

“I can get that also as we all have our own theories and thought about the possibilities of that night. We might come to things from a different angle and belief but in the end it’s not fair to ourselves to put that into prose. You are an intelligent person and when things that have never came up before suddenly enter the discussion it’s hard to simple dismiss them as merely a mistake.

He cannot recognise how disconnected he’s become from reality and that his subject (the murder of an innocent 14 year old girl) has become a mere object
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:35:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2019, 12:09:08 AM »
Gordo30
[You are an intelligent person and when things that have never came up before suddenly enter the discussion it’s hard to simple dismiss them as merely a mistake./quote]

Game tactics? Selectively implying, no memory of finger nails analysis but instantly states of having no knowledge of Lithium account entering conversation before. He has followed and studied the case for 16yrs. What is apparent is the separate roles of Ms Lean, Gordo and nungug! over this period. All of whom, in their own 'unique' way, play the game of 'cat and mouse'

« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:11:51 AM by Parky41 »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2019, 12:17:32 AM »
Gordo30
[You are an intelligent person and when things that have never came up before suddenly enter the discussion it’s hard to simple dismiss them as merely a mistake./quote]

Game tactics? Selectively implying, no memory of finger nails analysis but instantly states of having no knowledge of Lithium account entering conversation before. He has followed and studied the case for 16yrs. What is apparent is the separate roles of Ms Lean, Gordo and nungug! over this period. All of whom, in their own 'unique' way, play the game of 'cat and mouse'

Of course, deliberate or not, it would appear Lithium may be correct, nugnug and Gordo know this, having been the elite who have been privy to all information, and in their game. A move on their part, rushed?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2019, 12:28:46 AM »
Gordo30

Totally Parky!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2019, 12:34:56 AM »
Of course, deliberate or not, it would appear Lithium may be correct, nugnug and Gordo know this, having been the elite who have been privy to all information, and in their game. A move on their part, rushed?

Agreed!

Sandra Lean - Jan 2017
What causes people to become "criminals?" We stopped looking at that a long time ago, and are happy now just to blame.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg383384.html#msg383384

Billy Middleton - July 2014
“Luke was merely a child himself when he was incarcerated, now, although he's not been allowed to develop as he should have been, he's a man.

A man child. Emotionally stunted. Psychopathic.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 01:03:41 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2019, 10:25:24 AM »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2019, 01:53:27 PM »
Re here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452708.html#msg452708 & here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452711.html#msg452711

What did the SCCRC say in their SOR re the above “points?”

Firstly, before I sift through the above, what is noted from it, are Ms Leans theories on the evidence. Which in itself is 'fair' to do. The case was circumstantial, sequence of events built around it. Exactly what the prosecution did. I will come back to this re relevance of misinformation/selectiveness and conjecture. Mainly on Ms Leans self expertise?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #221 on: July 16, 2019, 02:21:40 PM »
Firstly, before I sift through the above, what is noted from it, are Ms Leans theories on the evidence. Which in itself is 'fair' to do. The case was circumstantial, sequence of events built around it. Exactly what the prosecution did. I will come back to this re relevance of misinformation/selectiveness and conjecture. Mainly on Ms Leans self expertise?

8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #222 on: July 16, 2019, 04:24:33 PM »
Interesting James English is now asking Michelle Diskin Bates to appear on his show

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
Replying to
@jamesenglish0
Yep, seen it but haven’t had time to look at your links. I’m really up the walls. I’ll get back soon, James. Sorry 😐
9:22 AM · Jul 14, 2019 · Twitter for iPad

Maybe someone should stick this under his nose https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/

She’s “up the walls” apparently?

up the wall. Fig. in a very bad situation; very upset or anxious. He's really up the wall about Mary's illness. We were all up the wall until the matter was resolved.

Wonder what “links” she’s referring to?

Tried to upload a photo on the Barry George thread, then a link - neither seem to be working for me?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin

Offline Rusty

« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2019, 01:27:02 PM »
"The bins being emptied seems to have been a complete oversight - one of the workers at the skip (as it was then - recycling centre now) - took a decision to hold off emptying the bin lorries in anticipation of a call from the police, but that call simply never came"

The comment above made by Sandra on the Bamber forum, since i cannot get my account activated on there. How does she know this? I was curious if anybody here, knows if the information she states is out there in the public domain?

Bin Lorries often have to empty several times during a shift.
What time were the bins around Newbattle emptied?
Did the lorries get emptied at this skip? Or go straight to landfill?
Who was this worker? Just a normal labourer? A supervisor? Higher up?
It is proto-call that all lorries have to be empted, before end of shift, health & safety says so.
A worker? A labourer, would not of had the authority to decide whether the lorries were emptied or not.
I presume it would have been L&B council waste department and not a private firm, why would a random worker have the authority, to hold of in anticipation, waiting on a call from the police? This is bizarre, why would they not contact the police and ask?
How long did they wait in anticipation?
Was services delayed in the area, i.e bins not emptied, due to a worker and his anticipation?

Where on the internet, can i find a news article, a statement, anything, that confirms what she has said?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2019, 01:48:51 PM »
According to this site https://www.aftermath.com/blog/clorox-cant-clean-a-crime-scene/ i

“CLOROX CAN’T CLEAN A CRIME SCENE

What were the regulations in Scotland at the time re crime scene cleanup?

We adhere to OSHA regulations concerning bloodborne pathogens and practice universal precautions to protect our employees and customers. Our science-based process ensures that we contain the affected areas to prevent cross-contamination, remove all traces of blood and biological materials, disinfect and deodorize, and test to confirm that the affected areas are free of pathogens. We are diligent and thorough because we understand that the health and safety of you and your family are on the line. https://www.aftermath.com/services/homicide-and-suicide/

Did Dobbie follow best practice at the time or are opinions being given with hindsight?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:52:44 PM by Nicholas »