Author Topic: Victim Jodi Jones  (Read 31931 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Victim Jodi Jones
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 10:56:54 AM »
Were you aware of this Holly?

Jodi Family Suicide; on First Anniversary of Murdered Schoolgirl's Brutal Death, Her Uncle Found Hanged at Home

THE uncle of murdered schoolgirl Jodi Jones has committed suicide - just days after the first anniversary of her death.

Eddie Jones, 54, was found dead at his home.

It is believed the loner, who was not married and had no children, hanged himself.

It is the third tragedy to hit the family in recent years. Jodi's father, postal worker Jimmy Jones, committed suicide six years ago. He, too, was found hanged.

Eddie Jones, who was Jimmy's older brother, died at his home in Dalkeith, Midlothian, on July 2 - two days after the first anniversary of Jodi's murder.

But a source close to the family said his death was not linked to the anniversary, adding that Mr Jones had been experiencing 'personal problems'

https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-120404655.html

OMG that has really freaked me out John!  Were you aware of it? 

I know next to nothing about the case but all this screams out for further investigation IMHO.

Not only the events but also the timings. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2015, 12:25:20 PM »
OMG that has really freaked me out John!  Were you aware of it? 

I know next to nothing about the case but all this screams out for further investigation IMHO.

Not only the events but also the timings.

I struggle to think there isn't a connection here:

Date             Victim          Relationship to Jodie      Verdict                       Location

9th Jul 1998            Jimmy Jones         Father                                       Suicide by hanging               Dalkeith

30th Jun 2003         Jodie Jones                                                            Murder by knife attack         Dalkeith

2nd Jul 2004            Eddie Jones         Uncle                                          Suicide by hanging              Dalkeith
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2015, 12:30:24 PM »

Date             Victim          Relationship to Jodie      Verdict                       Location

9th Jul 1998            Jimmy Jones         Father                                       Suicide by hanging               Dalkeith

30th Jun 2003         Jodie Jones                                                            Murder by knife attack         Dalkeith

2nd Jul 2004            Eddie Jones         Uncle                                          Suicide by hanging              Dalkeith

http://www.scotsman.com/news/jodi-s-uncle-takes-his-own-life-a-year-on-1-1015511

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 08:18:45 PM »

As I said a few years back, I struggle to think there isn't a connection above.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2021, 08:58:55 PM »
As I said a few years back, I struggle to think there isn't a connection above.
Apart from the fact that they were all related and are all now sadly deceased what do you think the connection is?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2021, 10:58:48 AM »
Apart from the fact that they were all related and are all now sadly deceased what do you think the connection is?

What % of UK families do you think suffer two suicides and a murder in the space of 6 years?  I don't have a % but I would say its off the richter scale unusual.  Given the unusualness I would say investigators need to look here first before looking further afield.  Obviously they haven't looked further afield as they considered LM their man before Eddie Jones took his own life. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2021, 11:09:57 AM »
What % of UK families do you think suffer two suicides and a murder in the space of 6 years?  I don't have a % but I would say its off the richter scale unusual.  Given the unusualness I would say investigators need to look here first before looking further afield.  Obviously they haven't looked further afield as they considered LM their man before Eddie Jones took his own life.

Hmmm ... so Jodi Jones is being blamed for being brutally and savagely murdered because her family suffered the tragedy of two suicides. Isn't that scraping the barrel?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 01:59:37 PM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2021, 11:20:58 AM »
So you think Jodi's murder is connected to her Dad's suicide years earlier do you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2021, 11:34:11 AM »
Hmmm ... so Jodi Jones is being blamed for being brutally and savagely murdered because her family suffered the tragedy of two suicides. Isn't that scraping the barrel?

Is that what I said?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 02:00:04 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2021, 11:36:00 AM »
So you think Jodi's murder is connected to her Dad's suicide years earlier do you?

As I said I think 2 suicides and 1 murder within the same family over a 6 year period is unusual and needed investigating.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2021, 11:47:14 AM »
As I said I think 2 suicides and 1 murder within the same family over a 6 year period is unusual and needed investigating.
Can you please answer my question.  Do you see a link between Jodi's father's death and her own?  FYI, there have been four suicides in my b-i-l's family in the last 20 years - it runs in the family.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2021, 01:06:37 PM »
Can you please answer my question.  Do you see a link between Jodi's father's death and her own?  FYI, there have been four suicides in my b-i-l's family in the last 20 years - it runs in the family.

I'm saying I think 2 suicides AND 1 murder within the same family over a 6 year period is off the richter scale unusual.  Maybe just a freak and tragic coincidence or might be some connection. 

It is often difficult for pathologists to cateorgically state suicide.  In terms of [Name removed] I don't think there's any doubt she was murdered given her injuries and I believe defence wounds. 

Why have you asked if I see a link between [Name removed]'s father's death and her own and not asked the same question of [Name removed]'s uncle/her father's brother who apparently died by hanging himself within a day or so of the first anniversary of [Name removed]'s murder?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2021, 01:15:13 PM »
I'm saying I think 2 suicides AND 1 murder within the same family over a 6 year period is off the richter scale unusual.  Maybe just a freak and tragic coincidence or might be some connection. 

It is often difficult for pathologists to cateorgically state suicide.  In terms of [Name removed] I don't think there's any doubt she was murdered given her injuries and I believe defence wounds. 

Why have you asked if I see a link between [Name removed]'s father's death and her own and not asked the same question of [Name removed]'s uncle/her father's brother who apparently died by hanging himself within a day or so of the first anniversary of [Name removed]'s murder?

I'm not sure why the initial's [Name removed] have been removed from the above post especially given the title of the thread?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2021, 01:17:25 PM »
I'm not sure why the initial's [Name removed] have been removed from the above post especially given the title of the thread?

Is there some reason the system is not allowing me to use the initials J J but its ok to write Jodi Jones?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2021, 01:37:25 PM »

When you answer my question I will answer yours.  Now for the third time of asking do you think there is a link between Jodi's murder and her father's suicide years before?