Author Topic: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns  (Read 9692 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2019, 06:55:39 PM »
You don't need to be a mastermind to use a wheelie bin.
Why don’t all murderers use wheelie bins?  Not as brilliant as the McCanns I guess!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2019, 07:05:34 PM »
Why don’t all murderers use wheelie bins?  Not as brilliant as the McCanns I guess!

Some parents do. It's not that uncommon.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2019, 07:13:45 PM »
Some parents do. It's not that uncommon.
How do we know if it’s such a foolproof method for disposing of unwanted children?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2019, 07:17:52 PM »
How do we know if it’s such a foolproof method for disposing of unwanted children?

Ah well, nobody ever knows you see.  That's the point.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 07:18:45 PM »

It's not without risk of discovery & some parents spill the beans on where they put the body when under interrogation. But when I kill a kid, I'll be using the bins for sure.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2019, 07:22:32 PM »
It's not without risk of discovery & some parents spill the beans on where they put the body when under interrogation. But when I kill a kid, I'll be using the bins for sure.
But the McCanns were made of sterner stuff and KNEW the body would never be discovered, that’s what makes them master criminals. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2019, 07:35:55 PM »
But the McCanns were made of sterner stuff and KNEW the body would never be discovered, that’s what makes them master criminals.

Not really, weren't the PJ busy probing Robert Murat & looking for Tanner Man for several months before the McCann's were interrogated?  By which point Maddie would have been buried under several thousand tonnes of trash I'd imagine.

As far as lobbying SY goes, if she did end up in the trash, I think they'd be pretty damn certain by then that she'd never be recovered.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2019, 07:43:31 PM »
Can you please explain how you have allegedly managed to crack this case in a few weeks when several police forces and private detective agencies have so far apparently failed to do so in 12 years?

If I have cracked the case in a few weeks then it will be for those you have mentioned to explain why they overlooked what to my mind is obvious. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2019, 07:50:03 PM »
Not really, weren't the PJ busy probing Robert Murat & looking for Tanner Man for several months before the McCann's were interrogated?  By which point Maddie would have been buried under several thousand tonnes of trash I'd imagine.

As far as lobbying SY goes, if she did end up in the trash, I think they'd be pretty damn certain by then that she'd never be recovered.
So the McCanns KNEW that the police would fall for their fake abduction plan straght away and wouldn’t be questioned for months by which time they KNEW the body would be buried under 10 tonnes of rubbish.  As I said, fiendish clever criminal masterminds those McCanns!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2019, 07:53:28 PM »
Holly, I think the other agency was Operation Omega?

Thanks.  I had a little Google. It appears OO was headed up by Kevin Halligen of Oakley International:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42679242
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2019, 07:53:45 PM »
So the McCanns KNEW that the police would fall for their fake abduction plan straght away and wouldn’t be questioned for months by which time they KNEW the body would be buried under 10 tonnes of rubbish.  As I said, fiendish clever criminal masterminds those McCanns!

No, they just got lucky.

Police forces are more sceptical of missing persons cases these days.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2019, 07:59:15 PM »
That'll be Edgar & Cowley, a pair of superanuated British detectives.

Thanks.  I'm familiar with Edgar as in Dave Edgar but not the other name you mention. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6tAlflMj0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2019, 08:00:52 PM »
I would be delighted if you were right but I'm convinced you are not

How on earth can you be convinced when you have no idea about my theory and suspects unless you have direct access to the emails I sent to OP and FM site and/or those on the receiving end are sharing info with you.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2019, 08:03:07 PM »
How on earth can you be convinced when you have no idea about my theory and suspects unless you have direct access to the emails I sent to OP and FM site and/or those on the receiving end are sharing info with you.

I have enough evidence to be convinced...I dont need to see your theory or emails...shall we see who is right..

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2019, 08:03:56 PM »
No, they just got lucky.

Police forces are more sceptical of missing persons cases these days.
What rather than in the olden days, like in 2007?  Hilarious.