Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29573 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #345 on: August 13, 2019, 08:26:15 PM »
Why not? Who has benefited from this little drama ?

I despair sometimes, I really do.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #346 on: August 15, 2019, 05:08:20 PM »
I despair sometimes, I really do.

You don't really  ?{)(**

Anyways  seems everyone is sending in a theory.  My Groomed and taken by Peter Pan theory is still a goer.
My only problem is I have no evidence,  and I do not know where never land is- apart from beyond the stars.

I will write to google beyond earth see if they have anything in picture form. Or if a croc does turn up with a tic toc  hicup then!!!!!!

Anthro- snip "‘I saw my mommy walking to the court with a hoodie on and a scarf covering her face. She looked almost like someone that was poor. People were cursing at her . . . and that broke me. This is the woman who was there for me every day, making lunch for me and my friends when we came from school, and now here she is on television being called a criminal.’"

This is a very valid point one which I tried to introduce to the forum a few times. they won't have it.

I fancy if MBM was abducted for a loving family she would have read all what the McCanns did pre and post her going missing and I am convinced she would not be impressed- only my opinion.

If it were me I would sue them!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin