Author Topic: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?  (Read 29907 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?
« Reply #510 on: May 22, 2023, 10:38:31 AM »
Wasnt it gmcc who said the dogs were unreliable?

Still, the fact remains it seems the dogs did not react to anything or anyone else possessions apartment/car etc.

11:13am Mar 18, 2019
According to a Portuguese police report, Eddie and Keela alerted a total of 13 times, including inside the McCann holiday apartment; a rental car they had hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared; and some personal items belonging to the family.
In later television interviews, Gerry McCann questioned the reliability of cadaver dogs. The McCanns have strenuously denied any involvement in the disappearance of their daughter.

Martin Grime has admitted neither of his cadaver dogs was reliable...it's in his white paper. ..meaning GM was correct

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #511 on: May 22, 2023, 11:39:01 AM »
Once again you choose to accuse me of saying something I never said, so no cite will be forthcoming from me.
My apologies, it was the troll - easy to get you two mixed up especially considering you appeared to be supporting his lie in your next post.

Troll: Well that's not entirely true. The ECHR have recently confirmed that the dog alerted to cadaver odour. It's a proven fact now.

Eleanor: No it isn't.

G-Unit: because you don't believe it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #512 on: May 22, 2023, 11:50:14 AM »
My apologies, it was the troll - easy to get you two mixed up especially considering you appeared to be supporting his lie in your next post.

Troll: Well that's not entirely true. The ECHR have recently confirmed that the dog alerted to cadaver odour. It's a proven fact now.

Eleanor: No it isn't.

G-Unit: because you don't believe it?

They never learn, do they.  Thank God they aren't my side.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #513 on: May 22, 2023, 11:53:56 AM »
They never learn, do they.  Thank God they aren't my side.
An honest debater would have agreed with you when you replied to the troll with "no it isn't",  not made out that it was a matter of belief instead of a matter of fact. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #514 on: May 22, 2023, 12:02:31 PM »
An honest debater would have agreed with you when you replied to the troll with "no it isn't",  not made out that it was a matter of belief instead of a matter of fact.

What else can anyone conclude when faced with such off the cuff comments? No justification or explanation is offered for making it, so it can't be assumed that there's a reasonable basis for the comment.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #515 on: May 22, 2023, 12:08:06 PM »
What else can anyone conclude when faced with such off the cuff comments? No justification or explanation is offered for making it, so it can't be assumed that there's a reasonable basis for the comment.

No explanation was necessary.  Everyone knows that it isn't true.  Even Spammybot himself.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #516 on: May 22, 2023, 12:18:25 PM »
I conclude from your comments that you believe that Eleanor is wrong when she contradicted the troll's claim that the ECHR stated the dogs alerted to cadaver as a proven fact.  It's not possible to prove a negative but it is possible to prove a claim so if you believe the troll's claim to be correct then prove it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #517 on: May 22, 2023, 12:24:27 PM »
No explanation was necessary.  Everyone knows that it isn't true.  Even Spammybot himself.
Not G-Unit though, she would prefer to dispute it, it would seem.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #518 on: May 22, 2023, 12:27:07 PM »
I conclude from your comments that you believe that Eleanor is wrong when she contradicted the troll's claim that the ECHR stated the dogs alerted to cadaver as a proven fact.  It's not possible to prove a negative but it is possible to prove a claim so if you believe the troll's claim to be correct then prove it.

If someone thinks the ECHR judges did not state that it was a proven fact that the dogs alerted to cadaver odour there are options. A link to the judgement, highlighting what they did say, and so on. Throwaway comments tell us nothing except what that person believes.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #519 on: May 22, 2023, 12:33:56 PM »
If someone thinks the ECHR judges did not state that it was a proven fact that the dogs alerted to cadaver odour there are options. A link to the judgement, highlighting what they did say, and so on. Throwaway comments tell us nothing except what that person believes.

The onus is on the person who claimed they did..you should know that. How can you provide a link to something that doesn't exist..think about it

Online Eleanor

« Reply #520 on: May 22, 2023, 12:38:07 PM »
The onus is on the person who claimed they did..you should know that. How can you provide a link to something that doesn't exist..think about it

My point precisely.  But Gunit prefers to try to make me look stupid by changing The Rules to suit herself.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #521 on: May 23, 2023, 01:40:33 PM »
It isn't libellous to say you believe the McCanns guilty, because there is evidence against them. Martin Smith believed he saw Gerry, carrying his inert daughter away from the scene. That is evidence. From that evidence one is at liberty to deduce that Madeleine was dead & the McCanns staged an abduction. No need for dogs.

Anyway, how's the case against the abductor going? Having much luck are they? No? Well, I may have just explained the reason for that.

He reluctantly said around four months later, based on Gerry McCann walking down aeroplane landing steps that he thought it was Gerry based purely on a walk. The street he said he thought it could be him was not at a downward length. Their was no pressing of features, but foreign person. No nothing the Irishman based it purely on a walk and nothing else lol. He then said his daughter called the next morning to explain what happened. He must of saw Gerry multiple times on TV. But one night based on walking down an aircraft carrier. Come on.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #522 on: May 23, 2023, 02:40:26 PM »
He reluctantly said around four months later, based on Gerry McCann walking down aeroplane landing steps that he thought it was Gerry based purely on a walk. The street he said he thought it could be him was not at a downward length. Their was no pressing of features, but foreign person. No nothing the Irishman based it purely on a walk and nothing else lol. He then said his daughter called the next morning to explain what happened. He must of saw Gerry multiple times on TV. But one night based on walking down an aircraft carrier. Come on.

Well when, in two days time, the police find nothing but discarded coke cans & shopping trollies in the reservoir, & nothing at all connected to Madeleine's disappearance, I may have just explained the reason for that.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #523 on: May 23, 2023, 02:42:59 PM »
Well when, in two days time, the police find nothing but discarded coke cans & shopping trollies in the reservoir, & nothing at all connected to Madeleine's disappearance, I may have just explained the reason for that.

But not justifying Marty boy Smith's extravagant statement.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #524 on: May 23, 2023, 03:08:41 PM »
I wonder why the completely useless PJ never thought to search the local tip seeing as how it's so blatantly obvious that Martin Smith saw Gerry taking his daughter's body to put in a bin?  Hmm....perhaps the total sum of their brain power simply doesn't add up to the one magnificent troll brain we have on here currently advising us what happened.