Author Topic: New search of reservoir near Silves  (Read 7377 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: New search of reservoir near Silves
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2023, 02:34:07 PM »
If they think that they have a chance of finding the body it would explain why they are in no rush to charge him

A job for cadaver dogs in the surrounding woodland

Offline kizzy

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2023, 02:46:48 PM »
If they think that they have a chance of finding the body it would explain why they are in no rush to charge him

Think that's your imagination.....would have to probably find out who the hold all belongs to.

IIRC the mccs wasn't too happy when it was searched before....in case it looked like they were involved ...

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2023, 02:57:58 PM »

Steven Birch with his ground radar, & that bonkers scientist guy with his dead body detector. I forget his name now.....anyone?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2023, 03:03:50 PM »

People are always telling me that they aren't very reliable, so not much chance there
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2023, 03:04:30 PM »
Steven Birch with his ground radar, & that bonkers scientist guy with his dead body detector. I forget his name now.....anyone?

Krugel. That's the one.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2023, 03:11:57 PM »
People are always telling me that they aren't very reliable, so not much chance there

They might be if there is an actual body.

Offline jassi

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2023, 03:14:33 PM »

Would depend on condition I suppose. Might not be much left after 16 years.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2023, 03:15:28 PM »

There's a body of water the dogs can cool off in. That's the only body they'll be finding.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2023, 03:53:55 PM »
Think that's your imagination.....would have to probably find out who the hold all belongs to.

IIRC the mccs wasn't too happy when it was searched before....in case it looked like they were involved ...
What nonsense.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2023, 04:16:36 PM »
What nonsense.

Exactly because they are not going to find anything.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2023, 04:39:39 PM »
Exactly because they are not going to find anything.
That’s the second time you’ve deliberately misunderstood my posts today, how tiresome you are.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2023, 06:17:18 PM »
That’s the second time you’ve deliberately misunderstood my posts today, how tiresome you are.

Stop making such tiresome posts then.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2023, 06:56:10 PM »
Stop making such tiresome posts then.
so you’re just trolling me now, I see… 8@??)(

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2023, 08:35:35 PM »
With an attitude like this is it any wonder the Portuguese were unable to solve this case…?

The Portuguese police will carry out a search on Tuesday (23) in a dam where the body of Madeleine McCann , an English girl who was 3 years old when she disappeared, in 2007, during vacation in the country, may be.

The Portuguese police had not done anything to try to investigate the case for years. This operation, in fact, only happens under pressure from German authorities.

A spokesman for the fire department said the search should begin at a dam in the Algarve region, about 50 kilometers away from the resort where Madeleine's family was vacationing when the girl disappeared.

Two tents were erected near the dam this Monday, in the city of Silves.

Despite being preparing for the operation, the Portuguese authorities say, on condition of anonymity, that they have no hope of finding Madeleine's body. A person linked to the investigations in Portugal who asked not to be identified told Reuters that the search will lead to nothing.

https://g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2023/05/22/policia-portuguesa-fara-nova-busca-por-corpo-de-madeleine-mccann-a-menina-inglesa-desaparecida-ha-16-anos.ghtml

I wonder who the Portuguese source is who claims to know in advance the search will lead to nothing…?   *%87

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2023, 01:44:40 AM »
I have a question: the reservoir they are searching now.. is it the same reservoir which a solicitor ( forgot his name) was paying to have researched?