Author Topic: Hello from Geraldine  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Geraldine

Hello from Geraldine
« on: May 27, 2018, 02:54:17 PM »
Hello to everyone.  I've always had an interest in true crime, this was re-ignited on the recent documentary about Ruth Wilson aged 16 who went missing in 1995. I enjoy debating and exchanging opinions and ideas on all kinds of topics.

Offline John

Re: Hello from Geraldine
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 12:30:28 AM »
Hello to everyone.  I've always had an interest in true crime, this was re-ignited on the recent documentary about Ruth Wilson aged 16 who went missing in 1995. I enjoy debating and exchanging opinions and ideas on all kinds of topics.

Welcome to the forum Geraldine.  Is there a particular case or cases you are interested in?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Geraldine

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 07:46:25 AM »
Hi John.  I'm interested in most true crime really. I see there are threads on Vincent Tabak and John Cannan that I will head over to shortly. Would it be possible to start a thread on the disappearance of Ruth Wilson? It is a real mystery (hoping that Ruth is alive and well somewhere with a new life).

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 08:58:08 PM »
Hi John.  I'm interested in most true crime really. I see there are threads on Vincent Tabak and John Cannan that I will head over to shortly. Would it be possible to start a thread on the disappearance of Ruth Wilson? It is a real mystery (hoping that Ruth is alive and well somewhere with a new life).
Hi Geraldine and welcome to the forum. Very strange case the Ruth Wilson disappearance, why she got a taxi to that beauty spot then disappears, the police just seem to sit on it.  Have you seen the new documentary on Ruth’s disappearance, when you mentioned Ruth in your thread I found the documentary. 

Offline Geraldine

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 07:46:07 AM »
Hello Real Justice, thanks for the welcome.  Yes I seen the new documentary about Ruth's disappearance and it is such a strange case. I'm hoping so much that Ruth has run away and started a new life somewhere.  I did a little research around the web and locals suggest that Box Hill is such a busy place that if Ruth had taken her own life, she would have been found.  Sounds like she could have been very unhappy at home.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 10:07:15 AM »
Hello Real Justice, thanks for the welcome.  Yes I seen the new documentary about Ruth's disappearance and it is such a strange case. I'm hoping so much that Ruth has run away and started a new life somewhere.  I did a little research around the web and locals suggest that Box Hill is such a busy place that if Ruth had taken her own life, she would have been found.  Sounds like she could have been very unhappy at home.
Hope so too Geraldine, seems she wasn’t happy at home like you said and it must have hurt her more finding out about her real mother’s suicide, according to friends she had planned to run away and I read where she had done it before, this may explain the reason why there was a lack of publicity at the time and the police keeping an open mind?  Thought the flowers were strange though?