Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352869 times)

lizzibif.

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2013, 02:55:59 PM »
Now there hangs a tail. I read that it was the uncle who bought 2 for the twins.

Would make sense.

I have seen a photo of maddy with her precious and favorite toy and it was a brown bear, she was actually riding piggy back on her dads back and cuddling it and it stated it was her FAVORITE TOY.

I also found several photos of the girl twin with a pink toy the same as cuddle cat. Now did Maddy take one of the toys of the other twin (jealous)...it does happen.

There is a photo of Mrs McCann on her way to Rome and she is holding the toy, and Amelie is stretching outwards trying to grab it back off her.......................

I am or never was convinced it was Maddys favorite toy.....I think it was a very convenient prop.....

do you have link please..

stephen25000

« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »
Whose MF when he is at home?.

Moita Flores .... Just a writer and self publicist, ex PJ.

Who is he to take complete notice of?  And he is totally biased

He doesn't even have the wit to consider that the front door, THE HIDDEN FRONT DOOR IN COMPLETE DARKNESS, could and probably was used

'And he is totally biased'

and you are exactly the same.

You have claimed to stand next to gm ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #182 on: October 31, 2013, 02:57:46 PM »
Now there hangs a tail. I read that it was the uncle who bought 2 for the twins.

Would make sense.

I have seen a photo of maddy with her precious and favorite toy and it was a brown bear, she was actually riding piggy back on her dads back and cuddling it and it stated it was her FAVORITE TOY.

I also found several photos of the girl twin with a pink toy the same as cuddle cat. Now did Maddy take one of the toys of the other twin (jealous)...it does happen.

There is a photo of Mrs McCann on her way to Rome and she is holding the toy, and Amelie is stretching outwards trying to grab it back off her.......................

I am or never was convinced it was Maddys favorite toy.....I think it was a very convenient prop.....

Photos please colombossttogey

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2013, 03:25:27 PM »
For God's sake - what is going on.

Offline sadie

« Reply #184 on: October 31, 2013, 03:30:24 PM »
I need those photos IMPO, because I want to see the ages of the children at the time, so that we can assess just how long before PdL Madeleine was waving the brown bear.  Cos it might be ages before.

And in any case some kids love more than one toy, but have one especially for when they are tired out at bedtime.

Offline sadie

« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2013, 03:34:46 PM »
'And he is totally biased'

and you are exactly the same.

You have claimed to stand next to gm ?
No, I am not, but I cannot stand lies and peeps putting the boot in.  I believe in Innocent unless proven guilty.  You provide something to make me change my mind and I will consider it.

Also I believe I know who was behind these abductions and where Madeleine was taken.

Yes I have briefly talked with him on a one to one basis.  I have stood right next to him.  OK ?

stephen25000

« Reply #186 on: October 31, 2013, 03:40:05 PM »
No, I am not, but I cannot stand lies and peeps putting the boot in.  I believe in Innocent unless proven guilty.  You provide something to make me change my mind and I will consider it.

Also I believe I know who was behind these abductions and where Madeleine was taken.

Yes I have briefly talked with him on a one to one basis.  I have stood right next to him.  OK ?

Of course you are biased.

A belief isn't necessarily the truth.

Have the police acted upon your information ?

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #187 on: October 31, 2013, 03:56:47 PM »

I will try and find them again it was long time ago. I did have loads of stuff on bookmarks but that was on an old laptop.

Let me do some digging. I tell you what it was around the same time there was a photo of her and a pony.

I must admit it was a lovely photo of her with her daddy. Really sweet. But really did have a brown bear and she wasnt that young either....

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #188 on: October 31, 2013, 03:59:06 PM »
I will try and find them again it was long time ago. I did have loads of stuff on bookmarks but that was on an old laptop.

Let me do some digging. I tell you what it was around the same time there was a photo of her and a pony.

I must admit it was a lovely photo of her with her daddy. Really sweet. But really did have a brown bear and she wasnt that young either....

Yes, lots of nice photos of her and her family, they show a happy little girl with a loving home, don't they?

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #189 on: October 31, 2013, 04:01:42 PM »
The mind boggles about what some people have saved to their computers - and more importantly - the reason for it!

Online Eleanor

« Reply #190 on: October 31, 2013, 04:13:03 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2765.0

SO protests’ arguing the issue is to consider the conclusions. He asks about the "death" theory.

MF says it is more likely that the child died. And he adds it is impossible that someone passed through the window with a child. He says the abduction theory then doesn't make sense. He observes that there are many possibilities, it's perfectly admissible for instance that the child went out to search for her parents. If the child died, it could have been outside of the flat or in the flat. But, he says, the disappearance never could have happened through the window, he insists that it is essential to understand that it is technically, humanly, impossible. The witness concludes affirming that all the hypotheses are possible, except for the abduction “through that window”.

A PJ Officer managed to get in and out of that window.  But there is also a door, in case you hadn't noticed.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #191 on: October 31, 2013, 04:20:04 PM »
A PJ Officer managed to get in and out of that window.  But there is also a door, in case you hadn't noticed.

Carrying a sleeping child?

No of course there were 2 abductors

Which ones were they then bundleman & a spice girl.?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #192 on: October 31, 2013, 04:28:02 PM »

But no - the parents who did not believe that their children were at risk from abduction by a stranger were practically from the outset convinced that their child had been abducted - and abducted by someone working as part of a paedophile gang.

That to me does not make sense.

And as I have repeatedly stated, the last people who saw Madeleine are crucial to any investigation into a missing child.
This is why they invented the forced shutters/window narrative that evidently no friend, no relative would doubt. Once the idea of abduction was in all minds, spread by the media in a nutshell, the issue was just to stick to it. The risk was null as long as they'd grasp the abduction life buoy, repeating that Madeleine was missing. There was no evidence of it, but there was no evidence of anything else as well.
Who is the last to have seen Madeleine ? It's Mr Payne who later made two different statements (and didn't mention any seeing Madeleine this day in his 4th of May statement).

Offline sadie

« Reply #193 on: October 31, 2013, 04:32:12 PM »

Of course you are biased.

A belief isn't necessarily the truth.

Have the police acted upon your information ?
Well they listened to me at sargeant level.

The last thing I would expect is to get a running commentary from them.  I prefer the British "keep the investigation quiet" approach to the "leak it all out" approach tbh

But certain things are possibly confirming my investiagtion and thoughts now.

Stephen , I always know I can be wrong and am continually honing my thoughts, but I worked in a most serious manner on this over 5 long years and to a much lesser extent am still.

If I am wrong then i shall always know that i gave it my best .... but having said that I really think that much that I have discoverd is correct .... and I hope that I have helped in the search for Madeleine and 6 other missing PT children.

You see there were a large number of little clusters of info that had fitted together .... and suddenly these little clusters themselves fitted together to make a big picture, just like a massive jigsaw.  It was very exciting and i knew it was my duty to pass it on to SY

Since then I have found a very unusual and unlikely source that confirms my findings, altho not in the fine detail that I have discovered.

I tell you something,
...  if I am correct and if it all comes out, then even without the Madeleine component it will send much bigger waves ariound the world than the Jimmy Savile case did.  Some huge names seem to be involved.

Trouble is that some peeps/organisations are probably so powerful that they are untouchable.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #194 on: November 01, 2013, 03:59:00 PM »
Madeleine McCann chief suspect 'was a thief who should have been deported from Portugal'
1 Nov 2013 08:37
The 40-year-old had been working at the Ocean Club holiday complex in Praia de Luz, where the McCanns were staying when Maddie disappeared

Still missing: Madeleine McCann
PA
A chief suspect in the Madeleine McCann case should have been deported for another crime before her disappearance, it is claimed.

Instead, the man is said to have received a presidential pardon after he was convicted of theft.

Reports in Portugal told how the suspect, who has since been killed at the age of 40 in a tractor accident, was an immigrant from Cape Verde who faced being kicked out following his conviction.

But he was spared being returned home in 1996 after a pardon by Portugal's then president Jorge Sampaio.

The man, a former worker at the Praia da Luz holiday hotel complex from which the three-year-old British girl disappeared six years ago, died in 2009. Detectives fear that he took the secret of what happened to Madeleine to his grave.

They believe that he may have snatched her in a revenge bid against the Ocean Club resort after being sacked. A newspaper in Portugal claims that officers from the Policia Judiciaria have quizzed his wife.

A relative told Correio de Manha: "They are looking for a suspect who can't defend himself. People's lives can't be exposed this way."

Police reportedly identified him as their main suspect by tracing his phone after finding he was around the McCanns' holiday apartment when Madeleine disappeared on May 3, 2007.

Hopes: Kate and Gerry McCann with age progressed Maddie picture
Getty
The man was living 15 miles away in the town of Lagos at the time of her abduction.

He was not on the list of employees handed over to police by Ocean Club bosses because he had already been sacked.

The newspaper report claims Portuguese detectives fear he killed Maddie and are now searching for her body.

A source told the paper the police think he may have murdered her to "shut her up" after the case attracted huge media interest. Portugal's Attorney General gave the go-ahead for the inquiry to be reopened last week at the request of the nation's police force.

The original case - which saw detectives name parents Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leics, as formal suspects - was shelved in 2008. Last week the Portuguese police said they no longer regarded the couple as suspects, or arguidos.

It emerged over the weekend that police were planning to re-interview several Ocean Club employees. More than 130 workers - many British - were questioned during the initial inquiry. They included two maintenance men who fixed a blind in the McCanns' apartment two days before Maddie vanished as her parents were dining in a nearby tapas restaurant.

The couple's TV appearance on Crimewatch last month produced an "overwhelming response", says Scotland Yard. More than 1,000 people contacted the force with information on the disappearance.

And at least two callers gave the same name for a man in a new e-fit picture.

The senior investigating officer, Det Chief Insp Andy Redwood, said he was "extremely pleased" with the response.

The review by Portuguese police that saw the case reopened has led to the identification of new clues, which Scotland Yard stressed were "separate" from work already completed by British detectives.

Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley called it a "significant point" in the hunt for Maddie.

He revealed that Kate and Gerry were briefed on new developments in Lisbon and added: "The new momentum is encouraging but we still have a way to go."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-chief-suspect-was-2659857#ixzz2jPUSGT4b
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook