Author Topic: Luke's DNA  (Read 10205 times)

Offline KenMair

Re: Luke's DNA
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2023, 10:21:45 PM »
Did LM get lucky that he never left at least 1 lock of his straight shoulder-lengthhair at the locus? Or did he have the balaclava on/hood up on the parka jacket as he attacked Jodi, which prevented any of his head hair to shed? Or is it odd that none of his hair was there, meaning it could've potentially been a stranger? Obviously, if a lot of LM's head hair was present at the locus, that would be deemed as incriminating, but would only a few strands of his hair, if found at the locus, be incriminating? Or to be expected, since they were in an intimate relationship (and this is a hypothetical scenario inclusive of his hair being found anywhere at the locus, including on Jodi's body)? Finally, if there was nothing obvious pointing towards LM's DNA being at the locus, and only many partial profiles, would it have been argued that some of the markers must have been LM's, since he was in an intimate relationship with the deceased? Or, would they have focused more on a stranger? Btw, those 2 tiny previously undiscovered dna samples found on the top of Jodi's trousers by the sscrc -- who did they belong to?

Also, was it ever revealed what DNA was found on LM's shiny green bomber jacket with the orange lining? It would be odd if Jodi's DNA wasn't present on that.

I think that was why he was so keen to get over the wall to discover the body so he could claim he was already there if anything was found he could have said he ruffled his hair.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2023, 10:26:45 PM »
Did LM get lucky that he never left at least 1 lock of his straight shoulder-lengthhair at the locus? Or did he have the balaclava on/hood up on the parka jacket as he attacked Jodi, which prevented any of his head hair to shed?

Sadistic killer Luke Mitchell was forensically aware

And his attack on Kara Van Null occurred a month before his murder
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/02/26/innocence-fraud-killer-luke-mitchell-confidence-trickster-sandra-leans-psychological-manipulation-boiling-you-like-a-frog-part-168/

What happened to his balaclava?

Did he burn it in the back garden in the wood burner ?

And is that why Corinne Mitchell pretended during the trial she had been burning pampas’s grass that night - in June ?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 10:38:49 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2023, 10:28:33 PM »
I think that was why he was so keen to get over the wall to discover the body so he could claim he was already there if anything was found he could have said he ruffled his hair.

The same could be said of SK….and DNA from him was certainly on Jodi.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2023, 10:38:25 PM »

Not really. LM directed the searchers to the body and was first over the wall after introducing the Gino break. Of course any male would go over the V to confirm. SK was alibied by numerous sources several miles away at 5/6pm. His DNA was on a t-shirt she wore that was borrowed from JaJ, nothing more. I dont think even Lean & Forbes suggest he had anything to do with it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2023, 10:49:45 PM »

He stayed over that wall the longest of all

Had he climbed back over to the path side when he phoned the police or did he stay over the other side when he phoned them?

Anyone know?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2023, 10:52:17 PM »
Not really. LM directed the searchers to the body and was first over the wall after introducing the Gino break. Of course any male would go over the V to confirm. SK was alibied by numerous sources several miles away at 5/6pm. His DNA was on a t-shirt she wore that was borrowed from JaJ, nothing more. I dont think even Lean & Forbes suggest he had anything to do with it.

And I’m not suggesting he did either. I’m simply applying your supposition to others. I believe SK was alibied by JaJ and his father while Luke was alibied by his mother and brother. There was none of Luke’s DNA on Jodi and the way SK’s sperm was said to have come into contact with the clothing Jodi was wearing, while theoretically possible, was never tested by Lothian and Borders police.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2023, 10:52:28 PM »

He didn’t have a history of intimate partner violence, threats and coercion

He didn’t have an obsession with knives and cutting/mutilation
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/02/26/innocence-fraud-killer-luke-mitchell-confidence-trickster-sandra-leans-psychological-manipulation-boiling-you-like-a-frog-part-168/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2023, 10:56:04 PM »
Also, was it ever revealed what DNA was found on LM's shiny green bomber jacket with the orange lining? It would be odd if Jodi's DNA wasn't present on that.

Don’t you think it was odd Jodi Jones DNA wasn’t found in his bedroom?

She was only in it a couple of days before

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2023, 10:58:21 PM »
Btw, those 2 tiny previously undiscovered dna samples found on the top of Jodi's trousers by the sscrc -- who did they belong to?

Weren’t they ‘hidden’ as well?

Did these two tiny dna samples include more markers from psycho killer Luke Mitchell?

Is that the reason the SCCRC said no ‘miscarriage of justice’ had occurred?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2023, 10:58:53 PM »

I would assume that they were looking for DNA from blood.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2023, 11:02:31 PM »
And I’m not suggesting he did either. I’m simply applying your supposition to others. I believe SK was alibied by JaJ and his father while Luke was alibied by his mother and brother. There was none of Luke’s DNA on Jodi and the way SK’s sperm was said to have come into contact with the clothing Jodi was wearing, while theoretically possible, was never tested by Lothian and Borders police.

LM wasn't alibied in court by his brother. "He could have been there" which is a cop out. It's been well documented here over many years despite SL's claims he was bullied into not speaking up in court. As I mentioned before, get along to the bing bike track and he will tell you and save you years of unnecessary turmoil of continuing to believe SL's fairy tales.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2023, 11:03:47 PM »
I would assume that they were looking for DNA from blood.

Why wouldn’t they have been looking for strands of her hair ?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2023, 11:07:35 PM »

Very. Who said it wasn't? Blood wasn't there, obviously.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2023, 11:14:21 PM »
Weren’t they ‘hidden’ as well?

Did these two tiny dna samples include more markers from psycho killer Luke Mitchell?

Is that the reason the SCCRC said no ‘miscarriage of justice’ had occurred?

No, it was confirmed they weren't from LM (according to an old Daily Mail article from circa 2014). Maybe Parky41 can have some input here.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2023, 11:16:52 PM »
LM wasn't alibied in court by his brother. "He could have been there" which is a cop out. It's been well documented here over many years despite SL's claims he was bullied into not speaking up in court. As I mentioned before, get along to the bing bike track and he will tell you and save you years of unnecessary turmoil of continuing to believe SL's fairy tales.

Well documented here? Who has access to any of the case papers here? What information posted here was not gleaned from an anonymous poster on some other forum and therefore unverifiable?

Yes you did mention before that an almost 40 year old man spends his weekends at some bing track? Sounds convincing.