Author Topic: The Opinion of a ‘PROPER’ Criminologist.  (Read 5970 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Re: The Opinion of a ‘PROPER’ Criminologist.
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2023, 11:35:00 PM »
I also don’t view David Wilson to be a ‘proper’ criminologist

What is a proper Criminologist in your opinion? He is qualified and teaches the subject. What more does he require in YOUR opinion?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2023, 11:44:53 PM »
Yes, very. The amateur dramatics and grinning were off the scale and I could only watch a few minutes. Still, LM supporters claim the tide is turning and "they" are running scared.

I only heard the am-dram and also only listened to a few minutes

She sounds extra desperate
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2023, 11:45:59 PM »
Oh Nicholas , Luke could be proven innocent and you would still say guilty.  *%87

Maybe because he IS guilty. After almost 20 years the best LM's defenders can say, after blaming various innocent others, is the brother lured her into the woods, killed her and carried her to the V break then escaped soaked in blood on the back of a clapped out moped without being seen? I often think if LM was spotted on CCTV with a bloodied knife his supporters would blame the Daily Record.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2023, 11:46:14 PM »
What is a proper Criminologist in your opinion? He is qualified and teaches the subject. What more does he require in YOUR opinion?

This is worth a listen
👇
INNOCENCE FRAUD With ROBERTA GLASS (Part 1)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/04/14/innocence-fraud-with-roberta-glass-part-1/

Part 2 ~ Dropping soon..
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Gummybear

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2023, 11:48:16 PM »
David Wilson did a TV show whereby he/and the producers/editors attempted to pretend convicted killer Bert Spencer was responsible for the so called ‘Bridgewater fours’ murder of Carl Bridgewater 

Michael Hickey (who confessed to Carl Bridgewater’s murder) should never have been released from prison!

And how he only got a suspended prison sentence with a murder conviction already under his belt - was a joke

http://Http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/carl-bridgewater-michael-hickey-robbery-15350011
Is your name Stephanie Hall ????  @)(++(* (ty6e[ oops

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2023, 11:51:13 PM »
This is worth a listen
👇
Part 2 ~ Dropping soon..

But what is YOUR answer?  *%87
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2023, 01:52:54 AM »
What’s your interpretation of a criminologist ?

In short someone who studied criminals and crime. Or someone like Sandra and Professor David Wilson. You didn’t answer what qualifications and experience in your view would Prof Wilson need to become a ‘proper’ criminologist. I think his professional background speaks for itself.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2023, 07:14:30 AM »
In short someone who studied criminals and crime. Or someone like Sandra and Professor David Wilson. You didn’t answer what qualifications and experience in your view would Prof Wilson need to become a ‘proper’ criminologist. I think his professional background speaks for itself.
Did no one who investigated the case and who brought LM to justice have any professional qualifications or experience of criminology then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2023, 09:20:43 AM »

proper
/ˈprɒpə/
denoting something that is truly what it is said or regarded to be; genuine.

I don’t get a ‘genuine’ vibe off of David Wilson

Dropping soon
👇
Could David Wilson ‘Suffer’ From Hybristophilia? (Part 176)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/04/13/killer-luke-mitchell-could-david-wilson-suffer-from-hybristophilia-part-176/
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 09:30:30 AM by Nicholas »

Offline barrier

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2023, 10:25:50 AM »
If any one has a few hours to waste CH4 "In the footsteps of killers", Wilson along with Emelia Fox look at old cases,
gives an insight imo into the workings of Wilson, its hard work so stock up on snacks.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2023, 12:39:10 PM »
Did no one who investigated the case and who brought LM to justice have any professional qualifications or experience of criminology then?

I did not say they didn’t. I have no idea what qualifications those who investigate the case had or if a criminologist was involved or not. I was asked what the definition of a criminologist was in my mind.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2023, 12:53:42 PM »
proper
/ˈprɒpə/
denoting something that is truly what it is said or regarded to be; genuine.

I don’t get a ‘genuine’ vibe off of David Wilson

Dropping soon
👇

Fair enough I get what you mean, I personally think he seems very qualified and I respect alot of the work he has done and that’s why I wrote to him in 2019. It was not to ask him to look into the case or anything like that it was just to ask if he had heard of the case and what his opinion on Luke was, if he thought Luke was guilty or not as I respect his opinion. So I’m glad he had a chance to take a look into it a bit and write an article on it.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2023, 01:10:58 PM »
I did not say they didn’t. I have no idea what qualifications those who investigate the case had or if a criminologist was involved or not. I was asked what the definition of a criminologist was in my mind.

Well we certainly know that the FBI Criminal Behavioural Unit looked at whether Luke could be the killer at the behest of the investigating police force. You really don’t get much more knowledgeable in aspects of criminal behaviour than them. Lothian and Borders police buried the report because it was favourable to Luke so it appears that they were going to plough ahead with their blinkered investigation no matter what professional advice they got.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 01:29:04 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2023, 01:13:48 PM »
Maybe because he IS guilty. After almost 20 years the best LM's defenders can say, after blaming various innocent others, is the brother lured her into the woods, killed her and carried her to the V break then escaped soaked in blood on the back of a clapped out moped without being seen? I often think if LM was spotted on CCTV with a bloodied knife his supporters would blame the Daily Record.

Do you think those who believe that Luke is innocent of Jodi’s murder are obliged to put forward another suspect to make their opinion valid? Shouldn’t the lack of evidence be more important?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 01:29:35 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2023, 03:39:52 PM »
If any one has a few hours to waste CH4 "In the footsteps of killers", Wilson along with Emelia Fox look at old cases,
gives an insight imo into the workings of Wilson, its hard work so stock up on snacks.
That is a truly dreadful, phony programme. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly